Kobe: 2
    Daddy: 1
    weak sause.

Jim Loscutoff 7
    Kirby 4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leonard said it...just before you exiled him to another country with his SAS contract. He'd ring at the very next regularly scheduled opportunity.
    The media said it. Nephew just demanded it.

And nephew winning with raptors doesn’t mean he will win with spurs.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    weak sause.

Jim Loscutoff 7
    Kirby 4
    Fine. You hold to that, but, I ain't budging offin':::

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The media said it. Nephew just demanded it.

And nephew winning with raptors doesn’t mean he will win with spurs.
    You were better with Leonard than the Raptors were with him. (We) just didn't believe for a second that State was manageable, much less beatable.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your takes are subpar

Your team's been below subpar the last 7 years. Your team is mad because they got bent over by Black Forrest Gump and his fat-headed Uncle and this is going to be the crutch of their inept FO and the media that slurps them when goes south again this year for them. Called it last year that the Spurs would finish with a better record. Called it this off-season and I'll be right again. No need to get upset, you're used to a product by now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh Magic didn't do wrong. This is just Leonard and his group burning everything down to the ground to try to look like they're the good guy.
    Referencing Magic's AIDS is a given, my post was 100% directed at the stupidity of Leonard's camp to be meeting w/ a guy who has no affiliation to the employer just because he used to play w/ them 30 years ago

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your team's been below subpar the last 7 years. Your team is mad because they got bent over by Black Forrest Gump and his fat-headed Uncle and this is going to be the crutch of their inept FO and the media that slurps them when goes south again this year for them. Called it last year that the Spurs would finish with a better record. Called it this off-season and I'll be right again. No need to get upset, you're used to a product by now.
    8 is my lucky number

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vid of Magic and KL

That man will realize that that day was the best of his life in 5 years when he's $150k richer and doesn't have the wrinkles he would have if he was married.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The last 10 years, both franchises won a le. If you go back 1 more year, one franchise won 2 (repeat). Guess what team that is

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The last 10 years, both franchises won a le. If you go back 1 more year, one franchise won 2 (repeat). Guess what team that is

How have things been for each team since the last ring, Miguelito?

We broke some unbreakable records. Your franchise just broke and hasn't been able to fix itself and it's not a pinche manguera, guey. You can't just cut off where it leaks.

I love when yall time-traveling Rosa Parks s take a trip to back when and plop your big asses down in the back of that bus. Time to come up front with the rest of the world. We call it "the present".

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

We broke some unbreakable records. Your franchise just broke and hasn't been able to fix itself and it's not a pinche manguera, guey. You can't just cut off where it leaks.

I love when yall time-traveling Rosa Parks s take a trip to back when and plop your big asses down in the back of that bus. Time to come up front with the rest of the world. We call it "the present".

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Magic probably leaked that on purpose to sabotage any chance of the Lakers getting Kawhi.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was all to save face. Kiwi first try to recruit KD and even meet with Paul George the same day he met with the Lakers. Had nothing to do with Magic at all.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.www...ce-paul-george

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Magic probably leaked that on purpose to sabotage any chance of the Lakers getting Kawhi.
    I wouldn’t be surprised, that bas is sneaky

But Isiah BETRAYED me, I thought he was my friend “

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This was all to save face. Kiwi first try to recruit KD and even meet with Paul George the same day he met with the Lakers. Had nothing to do with Magic at all.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.www...ce-paul-george

Brotha wanted clippers. Nothing wrong with that. He recruited everybody and they all said no. PG Forced out and there’s his sidekick. I even think magic is a fool lol but kawahi never was coming with us but the media loves making scenarios so that these white cucks can sit around the campfire and talk basketball.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Brotha wanted clippers. Nothing wrong with that. He recruited everybody and they all said no. PG Forced out and there’s his sidekick. I even think magic is a fool lol but kawahi never was coming with us but the media loves making scenarios so that these white cucks can sit around the campfire and talk basketball.
    Yeah, the media loves nothing more than playing GM for the Lakers and begging every star to go there. A lot of the talk about stars signing there ends up just being Media trying to "speak it into existence" like LaVar.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My playoff streak!!!
    Let them have that LAKERFAN that is all they have along with a pro LGBTQ coaching staff... It is all they got.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, the media loves nothing more than playing GM for the Lakers and begging every star to go there. A lot of the talk about stars signing there ends up just being Media trying to "speak it into existence" like LaVar.
    Yea true. It sucks but that’s how the game goes with the lakers and Knicks. I seen the press conference. was packed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were better with Leonard than the Raptors were with him. (We) just didn't believe for a second that State was manageable, much less beatable.
    Untrue. Spurs won one win him in half a dozen years and that’s with duncan. Raptors was one for one. Gotta give raptors credit for being at the right place at the right time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fine. You hold to that, but, I ain't budging offin':::
    Twas the summer of '04 and you had him.
    Lost him.
    Holding up a legit trophy in 2006.
    Florida.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were better with Leonard than the Raptors were with him.
    You don't have him.
    You never had him.

Leonard told Yahoo Sports. “I wasn’t a fan of the Lakers growing up. Not saying that’s why I didn’t choose them, but that’s not what it is. I wasn’t a fan of them,"

Los Angeles

Thread Information