Page 826 of 1665 FirstFirst ... 3267267768168228238248258268278288298308368769261326 ... LastLast
Results 20,626 to 20,650 of 41601
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    what a petty little prick Trash is

Trump suggests NBC fire ‘Will & Grace’ actress Debra Messing

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-suggests-nbc-fire-will-and-grace-actress-debra-messing/2019/09/05/1f6f9d54-cfe2-11e9-8c1c-7c8ee785b855_story.html

pissing matches with actresses, with anybody, so Presidential

That's some bull .

Roseanne said some racist . Messing "threatened" David Dennison by potentially exposing Hollywood actors who plan to help the Orange menace get re-elected.

Big difference tbh

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "With jacks and timbers they started back down."

DOW JONES INDU AVERAGE INDEX

26,728.15Delayed DataAs of 4:05pm ET
    +372.68 / +1.41%
    Today’s Change
    TODAY|||52-Week Range

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    August employment numbers, kids.

The African-American unemployment rate fell dramatically to 5.5% from 6%. That was a record low for the data, which have been collected since 1972. The decline was led by a sharp drop in the unemployment rate for black women.

Hispanic unemployment fell to 4.2% from 4.5%.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    [[[Employers added 130,000 jobs in August. The unemployment rate remained steady at 3.7%.
    The economy has gained jobs for 107 consecutive months.]]]

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're an expert ball washer, and you've got plenty of tears to fill up the bucket.
    Lookit here. I hit a nerve and wasn't even aiming for Qchris.

I replied to someone else and your semen shield activates automatically for some odd reason.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

In this Aug. 23, 2019 file photo, workers break ground on new border wall construction about 20 miles west of Santa Teresa, N.M. Construction on a Pentagon-funded portion of the border wall began near Yuma, Arizona, this week, just as federal authorities announced they are diverting even more defense funds for wall projects. Crews began constructing a 30-foot steel fence along the Colorado River this week.

CHARGE!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

In this Aug. 23, 2019 file photo, workers break ground on new border wall construction about 20 miles west of Santa Teresa, N.M. Construction on a Pentagon-funded portion of the border wall began near Yuma, Arizona, this week, just as federal authorities announced they are diverting even more defense funds for wall projects. Crews began constructing a 30-foot steel fence along the Colorado River this week.

CHARGE!!!
    Not paid for by Mejico though. Your guy had to rob his own military for the efforts. Sad

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Geraldo Rivera bashes the media for revealing Donald Trump to be ‘stupid’ and ‘uninformed’

“This president gets the worst press of any president in the history of the republic,” Geraldo Rivera argued.

“Everything he says and does is cross-checked and scrutinized

to reveal him to be stupid, uninformed or a liar,”
    Rivera argued.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/geraldo-rivera-bashes-the-media-for-revealing-donald-trump-to-be-stupid-and-uninformed/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1252&re cip_id=298460&list_id=1

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s ‘total takeover’: States are cancelling GOP primaries to protect the ‘soft’ president from challengers

four Republican state parties are making plans to cancel their presidential primaries before the 2020 election making it easier for Donald Trump to hold on to the nomination and avoid criticism from rivals.

“South Carolina,

Nevada,

Arizona

and Kansas

are expected to finalize the cancellations in meetings this weekend, according to three GOP officials who are familiar with the plans.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/trumps-total-takeover-states-are-cancelling-gop-primaries-to-protect-the-soft-president-from-challengers/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1252

Repug hole states run by Repug bags

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [SIZE=3][FONT=arial]Trump’s ‘total takeover’: States are cancelling GOP primaries to protect the ‘soft’ president from challengers

four Republican state parties are making plans to cancel their presidential primaries before the 2020 election making it easier for Donald Trump to hold on to the nomination and avoid criticism from rivals.

“South Carolina,

Nevada,

Arizona

and Kansas

are expected to finalize the cancellations in meetings this weekend, according to three GOP officials who are familiar with the plans.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/trumps-total-takeover-states-are-cancelling-gop-primaries-to-protect-the-soft-president-from-challengers/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1252

DCCC strategy to protect its House majority involves blacklisting vendors who support primary challenges. The GOP strategy of shutting out voters is on brand, though.

House Democrats' campaign arm on Friday took an official step to protect sitting lawmakers, warning would-be campaign vendors that the party won't award contracts to political firms working for primary challengers

With its new policy, posted Friday morning, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) said its "core mission" is to keep and grow the party's newly won House majority, "which includes supporting and protecting in bents."
    https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-to-in bents
    Last edited by Winehole23; 09-06-2019 at 09:33 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    States have canceled party primaries in the past. Arizona did not hold a Democratic primary in 2012 when President Barack Obama was seeking reelection or in 1996 when President Bill Clinton was running again. Kansas also did not hold a Democratic primary in 1996, and state officials said they have often skipped primaries during an in bent's reelection bid.

"As a general rule, when either party has an in bent president in the White House, there's no rationale to hold a primary," South Carolina GOP Chairman Drew McKissick said.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DCCC strategy to protect its House majority involves blacklisting vendors who support primary challenges. The GOP strategy of shutting out voters is on brand, though.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-to-in bents
    I'm well aware of all of that, have posted several msgs about the DNC, Pelosi, Schumer threatening to blackball anybody who challenges a Dem in bent.

iow, they want no more AOCs, but they are not preventing primary challengers, just not financing them (and very probably giving challengers the Bernie job)

Not acceptable, but not equivalent to what the Repugs are doing, cancelling primaries, to protect their badass Macho Man bully from having to face anybody at all.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not paid for by Mejico though. Your guy had to rob his own military for the efforts. Sad
    The Wall is being builtPERIOD

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm well aware of all of that, have posted several msgs about the DNC, Pelosi, Schumer threatening to blackball anybody who challenges a Dem in bent.

iow, they want no more AOCs, but they are not preventing primary challengers, just not financing them (and very probably giving challengers the Bernie job)

Not acceptable, but not equivalent to what the Repugs are doing, cancelling primaries, to protect their badass Macho Man bully from having to face anybody at all.
    The Winester nailed your ass, didn't he, bouts?

lmfao!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump’s ‘total takeover’: States are cancelling GOP primaries to protect the ‘soft’ president from challengers

“South Carolina,

Nevada,

Arizona

and Kansas

Nobody, but, NOBODY does (wet work) like (45).

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Wall is being builtPERIOD
    Thanks Orange for getting Mejico to pay.

Taking from military funds (that provide defense) and put it into a ing wall (which is waste of resources). Now America has less safe borders. You think a ing wall is going to stop those border jumpers?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Taking from military funds (that provide defense) and put it into a ing wall (which is waste of resources). Now America has less safe borders. You think a ing wall is going to stop those border jumpers?
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah.

BUILT!!!

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah.

BUILT!!!
    Can I ask you a question? Will a border wall stop border jumpers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

funny how you care about our military now and their funding while obama gutted their funding and more.

you s are all the same dumb dip leftys.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash spending taxpayer $100Ms, taken from FEMA and Keynesian spending by the military, to finance his reelection campaign.

and he admits privately that the wall is not a good way to stock immigrants.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-06-2019 at 02:09 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maybe not tunnelers but jumpers i would say yes.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maybe not tunnelers but jumpers i would say yes.
    You make a good trump supporter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You make a good trump supporter.
    i'd make a really good trump supporter if i actually voted in 2016 and for him but i stayed home and laughed at weak males like yourself when it was announced your savior the HRC lost.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No. But, it ain't about that in the bitter end, & we both know that.

See, now that your coup attempt has failed you want fair & square back, the rule of law jump started, your conscience assuaged.

No.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trash spending taxpayer $100Ms, taken from FEMA and Keynesian spending by the military, to finance his reelection campaign.

and he admits privately that the wall is not a good way to stock immigrants.
    That's where that massive stipend that Congress gave him for the military the first 2 years of his term comes in mighty handy.

tee, hee

Thread Information