Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC gets pissy and personal.

Do you think masks are placebos like you have said so many times before?

Yes or no.

Let's settle this if you're not afraid. We don't even have to do it in secret PMs.
    I've got you on a string now. You're all over the place trying to gather intel when the post you went off the rails on is right here ITT.

Do you disagree with that post or not? You have a question pending, since you are in this thread and that post is what you responded to.

Also "There is no added health benefit to the general American public to wear a respiratory protective device (such as an N95 respirator). The immediate health risk from COVID-19 is considered low. The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions, such as hand washing, to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases." -CDC

The CDC says they provide no health benefit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sir, you are a cruel man!

You pulled his heart out while it was still beating and shoved it to his face!

Even the Inquisitors during the Spanish Inquisition were not as cruel.

Have you no shame.

Cheers!

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one healthy at risk
    You cant read, do math, or understand science.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've got you on a string now. You're all over the place trying to gather intel when the post you went off the rails on is right here ITT.

Do you disagree with that post or not? You have a question pending, since you are in this thread and that post is what you responded to.

Also "There is no added health benefit to the general American public to wear a respiratory protective device (such as an N95 respirator). The immediate health risk from COVID-19 is considered low. The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions, such as hand washing, to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases." -CDC

The CDC says they provide no health benefit
    March 2

Why are you so dishonest?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    March 2

March 2, 2020!

BlakeChumpDumper, your cruelty knows no end! The salt on the wound!

No secret PM. Just tore him up in public. Pilloried!

Great job Blake!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    March 2

More dishonesty. The guidance existed until the beginning of April. My comments were in May and even then I gave the CDC a possible out.
    Two possible scenarios (maybe more but 2 for now)

1. CDC was correct, masks are not needed but bowed to political pressure to walk back their statement in "light of new information".
    2. CDC actively advised against a higher level of protection when they did not have the full picture.

2 doesn't make sense. They don't walk into a room with a virus they don't understand with anything less than full PPE. Once they begin to understand the virus, the PPE can be altered. You don't go up on PPE requirements, you go down. Not knowing = use as much caution as possible.

But assume 2 is true. That makes the CDC not only incompetent, but also dangerous.

I don't need to know more than the CDC to understand they didn't use the right precautions if they indeed do think people should wear masks now. They were even telling travelers to not wear masks.
    This is stuff you ignored in favor of intentionally obtuse responses and moving the goalposts (your specialty). So you're either the most dishonest broker here or you're have a very questionable grasp of basic English comprehension and critical thought processes.

So, do you agree with my post ITT about mask protocol, yes or no? I know you want to keep dodging but you walked into this of your own free will. Your lack of adequate response in your next reply will signal your fold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    March 2, 2020!

BlakeChumpDumper, your cruelty knows no end! The salt on the wound!

No secret PM. Just tore him up in public. Pilloried!

Great job Blake!

Wow, coming here with a 14 year old alt to lapdog. Lowest of lows. Hate to see it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More dishonesty. The guidance existed until the beginning of April. My comments were in May and even then I gave the CDC a possible out.

This is stuff you ignored in favor of intentionally obtuse responses and moving the goalposts (your specialty). So you're either the most dishonest broker here or you're have a very questionable grasp of basic English comprehension and critical thought processes.

So, do you agree with my post ITT about mask protocol, yes or no? I know you want to keep dodging but you walked into this of your own free will. Your lack of adequate response in your next reply will signal your fold.
    I asked you if you think masks are placebos.

Present tense.

If you just want to yourself, that's fine.

It's not a trick question.

I don't think masks are placebos.

See? It's easy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I asked you if you think masks are placebos.

Present tense.

If you just want to yourself, that's fine.

It's not a trick question.

I don't think masks are placebos.

See? It's easy.
    Fold it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, coming here with a 14 year old alt to lapdog. Lowest of lows. Hate to see it.

DMC lashing out after being lashed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I already told you what I think of your mask situations. Just different levels of accepted risk.

You're too busy squirming in your own March 2 feces and plotting ways to avoid answering my yes or no question to notice.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dmc riding the of a prez.

You hate to see it

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lolololol

Chumpdump admitted lololooolooookokkl

No risk free world. Lol

Why wear a mask then if you don't want to? Lololoolkooookkool

You wear a mask.

Why did france increase cases if masks work? Testing maybe?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    There is a "like" and "thanks" icon located at the bottom left of each post.

Sir, you are a cruel man!

You pulled his heart out while it was still beating and shoved it to his face!

Even the Inquisitors during the Spanish Inquisition were not as cruel.

Have you no shame.

Cheers!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is a "like" and "thanks" icon located at the bottom left of each post.
    Until the forum administrators create a new "That was a savage and epic curb stomp" icon, I will continue to voice the need for one this way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC gets pissy and personal after quoting the CDC from March 2.

Do you think masks are placebos like you have said so many times before?

Yes or no.

Let's settle this if you're not afraid. We don't even have to do it in secret PMs.

The CDC says [present tense, implying they are saying this now-RG] they provide no health benefit
    March 2

The guidance existed [tense shift to past tense after his omission is pointed out-RG] until the beginning of April. My comments were in May [not the one from September 9, less than a day ago-RG] and even then I gave the CDC a possible out.

Seems like you tried to get one by.

You got caught.

Then you got pissy. I think you were being actively dishonest, as you very very often are.

Masks make a difference to all the evidence I have seen, which is why epidemiologists are increasingly adamant it is helping.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You got caught.

Then you got pissy. I think you were being actively dishonest, as you very very often are.

Masks make a difference to all the evidence I have seen, which is why epidemiologists are increasingly adamant it is helping.
    bwahahahhahahahahhahaha

WrongdomGuy attempting his math.

Dude didn't even pass algebra

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You got caught.

No idea wtf you're talking about and you're using borrowed phrases.

If present tense can be used on something I posted in May, it can be used on something the CDC posted in March and remained until April.

Does anyone from the left have any originality? Just a little?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Dr. Fauci spoke so assertively against universal mask-wearing early on in the epidemic, it was clearly based on this knowledge. "There's no reason to be walking around with a mask," infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci told "60 Minutes" on March 8. He went on to explain that masks can only block large droplets, they give a false sense of security, and they cause people to get more germs on their hands by fiddling with it. Those facts don't change with time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Dr. Fauci spoke so assertively against universal mask-wearing early on in the epidemic, it was clearly based on this knowledge. "There's no reason to be walking around with a mask," infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci told "60 Minutes" on March 8. He went on to explain that masks can only block large droplets, they give a false sense of security, and they cause people to get more germs on their hands by fiddling with it. Those facts don't change with time.
    You wear a mask.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    prove it. Your burden of proof, or you fold

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    prove it. Your burden of proof, or you fold
    he foldrened

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you say the virus is spread, foldren?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought even in January that everyone should be wearing masks if masks work. At least they would help prevent those infected from spreading it. Then the CDC said no, Fauci said no, the surgeon general said no. I didn't get it. Then when they all reverse their course it was obvious there was political pressure to provide some comfort to ease the panic. Science didn't just change overnight.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Through analyzing medical records, researchers detected an unexpected increase in patients seeking treatment for respiratory illness beginning the week of December 22, and continuing through to the end of February, which they believe may be a sign that Covid-19 arrived earlier than previously thought.

The number of outpatients seeking care for coughs at UCLA clinics over that span increased by over 50%, exceeding the average annual number of visits for this complaint from the past five years by over 1,000

No masks for months and no one healthy died

Thread Information