Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time to LOCK this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Based on your thread and source, you must have been sick to your stomach watching nephew limp his ass around while his uncle simultaneously leaked nonsense regarding hurt feelings and mistrust.

No one in the league likes Uncle Dennis. He’s no genius. He cost his nephew tens of millions of dollars & a high profile shoe endorsement. He threw undeserved shade at the Spurs’ front office & medical staff & behaved like an ignorant jackal.

If he had advised his nephew to be a professional and leave when he became an unrestricted free-agent, KL would have made significantly more $ and kept his reputation and integrity untarnished.

I believe KL will be forever handicapped by his chronic quad condition & never play another full season. He teamed up with a B level superstar in Paul George and jeopardized the Clippers’ future in the process. Count me as a non-believer in the Clips winning a championship.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know everyone thinks I'm trolling when I make kawhi threads, but truth be told, I'm a huge kawhi fan because I've talked to him a couple times as a fan through a friend of mine who is friends with Kawhi...
    Did you trade instant messages?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he is a restricted FA next year..I'm saying he wants out after his rookie contract. If the spurs match ( most likely), he would have stay regardless if he likes it or not..Happened to Batum.
    Interesting

Thread Information