Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have a Jeremy Lin Brooklyn Net tracker thread to combat our 100+ page Jimmer thread. They complain about their home crowd. They call their future HOF player fat. Hate their white American players.

It's like ST on steroids

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have a Jeremy Lin Brooklyn Net tracker thread to combat our 100+ page Jimmer thread. They complain about their home crowd. They call their future HOF player fat. Hate their white American players.

It's like ST on steroids

None of those things are wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden shot less than 20 free throws therefore it must be rigged.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want some meltdowns!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn! Clutchfans jump off the cliff even faster than SpursTalk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy Clutchfans, bravo...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The NBA is pushing Kawhi the same way they did Curry two years ago.

He is not a better player than Harden, but for some reason it is apparent that the NBA does not, and will not ever see Harden as a great player and the face of the league.

It is blatantly obvious they're backtracking from their Curry love-fest because it's become blatantly obvious he is nowhere near the best player in the league. On to the next one. Which will never be Harden."

These clowns swear up and down that there's some conspiracy against harden and the rockets. Also it's pathetic how they completely dismiss defense when trying to prop up harden. You can make a legit argument for Kawhi as a better player then harden because not only can he score also but he also elite on defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goddamn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ?

• It's odd watching someone like Kawhi be a superstar. I mean, he's awesome for sure. But, the lack of fundamentals(other than shooting) on offense like his footwork and his ball handling leave me wondering how someone like Scottie Pippen or Grant Hill could do today, not even thinking about guys like any age MJ or prime Kobe.

Maybe i'm just a hater? That's all i'm called now for ever questioning "the most athletic and skilled era ever." Who knows. Maybe guys of the past spoiled me with their highly aesthetic games over guys like LeBron, Westbrook, or Kawhi. It's almost like watching football players playing basketball. There's zero grace now other than probably Curry.

Kawhi is awesome though. But, if he's a top 5 player in your league, something is wrong with the talent pool. More than any other years, the past few NBA seasons has taught me that stats are really only a reflection of the overall quality of your compe ion.

Maybe i'm just like that episode of South Park where everyone keeps spewing literal **** out of their mouth because I just hate everything now. But, I don't think so. I feel like it's SO OBVIOUS when you watch some players of the past and see just how fundamentally sound(other than shooting) players used to be. I guess ball handling has improved especially from the Iverson/Kobe era of cupping the ball illegally? I still prefer in the box handles like Isiah Thomas and Tim Hardaway over outside. I feel like they just dance to get no where. Curry and irving of course being the exceptions.

I mean FFS....40 year old Michael Jordan looks like he could put up 30 on today's league while playing elite D.

Who has the grace and footwork of even a 40 year old MJ? This is who Kawhi was supposed to be studying his game from. Pop has had him studying older MJ, but Kawhi looks like a robot in comparison.

Smfh
    So in denial of Kawhi's greatness that he makes himself sound like an idiot. Where the is Harden's fundamentals, grace and footwork?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hooo leee reading their reactions was hilarious 10/10

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's like ST on steroids

Amazing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Constant fest about the refs, just like their team and their announcers.
    It's been that way forever. I remember their radio guys from the 90s ing during the entire game broadcast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    five star thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rocketfan getting on hard in the nba subreddit too. Every fan of every other team is calling out Har_en and the rockets for their complete gotry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're pretty salty over there this morning.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reminds me of the Sun's fans from the mid 2000s. Those folks could really lose it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great reading, thanks!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All that ref whining is annoying as , tbh. Bunch of conspiracy theorists over there.

Why the would the NBA want to screw the bigger market team in favour of the lesser one? To have less rating on the next round?

Those fools just need to realize that the Spurs don't foul. They have been not fouling for 20 years now.

Aggieland Spurs Fan LoneStarState'sPride's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rocketfan getting on hard in the nba subreddit too. Every fan of every other team is calling out Har_en and the rockets for their complete gotry.
    Rocketfan's online presence has always been one of the worst in sports.

And that's saying something, considering ST exists

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blatant Trash Calls Buried Us

The worst call in NBA history was Patty Mills trying to mimic James Harden when he shot the three to get the FTs. The foul was clearly on the floor and Patty Mills, way after-the-fact shot a three pointer and he got them. Harden does it while he shoots to get the call. meanwhile James Harden did it eight times and they didn't call once
    That was a total "TAKE THAT, HARDEN!" call. The Harden haters of the world were probably high-fiving each other, because that's what great NBA reffing is all about - making sure the bad guys get what's coming to them.
    yeah, you can feel it now. it's like people have complained about these 3 point fouls (which i agree are out of hand) so much that they've decided to just ignore the rules on the books now and stop giving them to the rockets, and not only that, but to give them to our opponent. i'm sure even they thought mills was on the floor but were just like "eh, close enough, take that harden." i didn't realize the refs were supposed to change the rules in the middle of the series and get revenge for their own calls they've been making all season. you know, according to the rules.
    how do u think these frauds have 5 trophies...they own the refs, that's all it is..realistically they are Lesser Thans. Especially without Miss Parker, they have zero playmakers. What a joke, Screw spam Antonio.
    spurs won in 99 cause the nba wanted the lame duck knicks in the finals not the pacers so stern robbed indy. in 2007 the nba robbed the suns giving the spurs another bogus le.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Gasol's contact created the unnatural motion, because Harden jumped then suddenly had this 7 foot ostrich under him."

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Kawhi never gets called for a foul"

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?...series.282502/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Delicious tears, tbh.

Thread Information