We gettinb the biggest active choker in the nba for mute cancer

for trade

Sucks

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to everyone who thought I was trolling or making all this up

to EVERYONE because hopefully this ends soon. I'm tired of this whole thing.

The Spurs tried to keep him. Pop tried and tried to convince Kawhi to stay. He didn't want to. At all. Not sure if supermax ever got offered to be completely honest. From what I was told Uncle Dennis didn't want to give the Spurs any medical information until after the max was offered. The Spurs didn't were willing to offer it, but not until they felt 100% confident in his health and his at ude toward playing here. The Spurs did not want to trade him at all. I also heard Kawhi was a jerk to some players here.
    Anyways...good riddance. Hopefully this gets done soon.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn’t Apa from Canada? Dude should be thrilled.

i say no deal unless the Raptors take that clown too.
    He told you all, it was a done deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just feel like Spurs fans are so blinded by their anger towards Kawhi that they can't assess this situation rationally. They'd rather settle for a less than optimal scenario if it ensures that Kawhi will suffer than gamble for the optimal scenario, which involves having to mend the fences with Kawhi.

Look. I like this deal. It's a lot better than any other offer out there on the table. But if I had my way, I'd rather play the season out, get 60 wins and make the WCF, then offer Leonard the supermax the following year. I guarantee you he won't walk away from that.

And when he walks away, you’ve ed yourself for not getting an asset for a player who has no desire to stay.

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He told you all, it was a done deal.
    “Coming home....to me”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Susks man

We gettinb the biggest active choker in the nba for mute cancer

for trade

Sucks
    We were not going to win a championship anyways. Kawhi ed that up by going AWOL. I couldn't see a scenario where the Spurs could make a trade that would make them a le contender outside of getting a superstar like Davis,Giannis, etc.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Coming home....to me”
    He better watch out, gonna have compe ion for that aunt of his. Oh wait, we’re talking about Kawhi not Parker.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Spurs tried to keep him. Pop tried and tried to convince Kawhi to stay. He didn't want to. At all. Not sure if supermax ever got offered to be completely honest. From what I was told Uncle Dennis didn't want to give the Spurs any medical information until after the max was offered. The Spurs didn't were willing to offer it, but not until they felt 100% confident in his health and his at ude toward playing here. The Spurs did not want to trade him at all. I also heard Kawhi was a jerk to some players here.
    Mospur with the goods

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MAYBE so but if you submitted a trade of those three Spurs for that return... Even 2K declines that deal...

A third string point guard, a bench forward and a forward who has the mentality of a 6 year old out, in an all star shooting guard, Walker, Belinelli, Cunningham, possibly a couple others. Yeah, let’s reference 2k to back up that winning argument.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Coming home....to me”

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand why the Spurs don't just play out the season and try to keep him. If the Spurs win 60 games and make the WCF, then offer the supermax next summer, why would Kawhi want to walk away from that? It's a win-win.
    Because he's a cunt.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Good call. I’m not sure how Kawhi can withhold medical info from the Spurs when under contract. HIPAA could make possible I suppose.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He traded yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In before cutewizard spamming YouTube videos of Derozan...

Hahaha.....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If OG is not included, this would be a bad deal. I get that this is probably our best offer but I rather roll the dice with Kawhi this year instead of a package without any true prospect.
    No

with OG it's a very good deal because of the situation, but without him it stills a good/correct deal.... Now Derozan is a way better add than OG, i like OG upside, size ..... but he stills has a lot to improve.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi could still technically torpedo this whole thing by failing his physical, purposely or naturally. Wouldn't put it past him at this point.
    Hard for him to do after his 100% health claims.

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In before we get swept by the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's the 2nd best player in the NBA when healthy. Just because there's friction between him and the team today doesn't mean there will be next year when we're a 60-win team that makes the WCF. Reconciliation is possible.
    The ing got sat out a season and went into hiding when the Spurs tried to visit him to see how the rehab was going. Reconciliation is impossible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ing got sat out a season and went into hiding when the Spurs tried to visit him to see how the rehab was going. Reconciliation is impossible.

Unprofessional....disrespectful....disappointing guy....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apart from Derozen, any leaks on who is involved?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please include oj! If not him we better be getting Delon and siakam

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well yeah but, would he hide from them in February? ��

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apart from Derozen, any leaks on who is involved?

Zilch. Have a feeling both sides went to bed after it leaked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this happens it is good for Spurs. DeRozan is a true Allstar with s couple years left on his contract. Leonard is shipped out of the conference and punished by having to live in cold weather and pay high taxes.

I really think Kawhi has a chronic injury and the Spurs are lucky to get an Allstar player who is more of a sure thing in exchange for him.

Thread Information