Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really surprised the SJW's have remained silent on the murdered witness and the murdered Bosnian.
    What murdered witness?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    What murdered witness?
    Post #219 in this thread.

Deandre Joshua.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Post #219 in this thread.

Deandre Joshua.
    Where does it say that he was a grand jury witness?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Where does it say that he was a grand jury witness?
    It doesn't in that article, had me confused too.

Initial reports came out that he gave witness statements, his family is now saying he didn't, most likely because they too are now in fear.

Did a little digging on the witness intimidation that surrounded the case.

http://www.do entcloud.org/do en...ness-14-1.html

Mike Brown's step dad was enforcing the hands up don't shoot narrative

http://www.do entcloud.org/do en...ness-14-2.html

A ton more here if you want to read through the whole thing.

http://www.do entcloud.org/do en...care-main.html

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    witness #40 with damning testimony

http://www.do entcloud.org/do en...nal-entry.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cursive is illegible

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    page 22 and on. Mentions the intimidation and Fuzzy's construction workers who never said he had his hands up surrendering.

http://www.do entcloud.org/do en...ness-14-2.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shooting the big, scary, demon, unarmed n!gg@ was puny 6'4" Wilson's ONLY, FIRST tactic, as is usual with cops and n!gg@s. and you right-wing racists absolutely love it.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    shooting the big, scary, demon, unarmed n!gg@ was puny 6'4" Wilson's ONLY, FIRST tactic, as is usual with cops and n!gg@s. and you right-wing racists absolutely love it.
    It's amusing how you ignore the fact Brown punched Wilson and went for his gun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^One of millions duped by this highly credible witness

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/v...is-incredible/

It's sad that so much unwarranted violence and destruction was caused by this "hands up, don't shoot" lying P.O.S.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    cursive is illegible
    Page 2

I couldn't hear but they was the same kids I almost hit with car. A big one and a skinny one. The cop tried getting out and the big one hit the door the cop looked pissed and tried opening the door again. The big kid hit the door with his gut and the little one punched the mirror. Something gold fell on the ground. The big one is half in the window/door can't remember I swear the little one had the cops leg. I heard a noise. Not sure what the guy in the green shirt was yelling stop. The big kid pulled his pants up they was tan shorts and he started running. The skinny one took off in opposite direction. The cop got out left hand on face right hand on gun. The cop scream but I could not understand. Everyone was screaming. I heard lay yo stupid ass down I think it was a lady next to me. The cop was wobbling the big kid turned around had his arms out with at ude. The cop just stood there dang if that kid didn't start running right at the cop like a football player head down. I heard 3 bangs but the big kid wouldn't stop. I heard cop say something but not sure what or if he was just making noise. Cop took a couple steps forward then backward and the gun went off 2 more times. The last one on the top of the kids head. OMG the blood. The green shirt man grabbed my arm and said get your ass out of here.

This witness didn't live in the neighborhood so she was able to tell her story without fear of retaliation.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    ^One of millions duped by this highly credible witness

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/v...is-incredible/

It's sad that so much unwarranted violence and destruction was caused by this "hands up, don't shoot" lying P.O.S.
    Dorian Johnson finally came clean and is now being protected by the police. Lot of angry people from the neighborhood that want him dead for not sticking to the hands up don't shoot narrative.

The media should be ashamed of themselves for stirring the pot in Ferguson and ruining a good cop's life.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's wonderful that you right-wingers rejoice, "the only good n!gg@ is a dead n!gg@"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dorian Johnson finally came clean and is now being protected by the police. Lot of angry people from the neighborhood that want him dead for not sticking to the hands up don't shoot narrative.

The media should be ashamed of themselves for stirring the pot in Ferguson and ruining a good cop's life.
    when was this? i haven't really followed much of anything for the past week. i can see you've done a bunch of reading though

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    St. Louis police officers’ group demands Rams players be disciplined for ‘hands up, don’t shoot’

the St. Louis Police Officers Association condemned the display, calling it “tasteless, offensive and inflammatory.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/11/st-louis-police-officers-group-demands-rams-players-be-disciplined-for-hands-up-dont-shoot/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

Hands up, bull rush?

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I support the St. Louis Rams right to freedom of speech and expression but it makes them look like ing idiots for making a gesture that Mike Brown never did.
    Rams should spare everyone time and just start packing for LA

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Witness #10

More damning testimony

"Witness 10 elaborated about Brown’s position: “Half of his body, his feet was still planted on the ground, his upper body was inside the window in a leaning motion inside the window, his upper body was inside” (169:21). And while the witness could not hear what was being said inside the car, “it just looked out of the norm with somebody being leaned over inside the police officer’s car” (171:15). Witness 10 then explained that, after the firing of a shot, Michael Brown and his friend took off down Canfield Drive. Officer Wilson remained in his car briefly, and then pursued with his gun drawn — but not firing at Brown (177:15). Eventually Brown stopped.

According to Witness 10, Brown then turned and ran “full charge” toward Wilson:
    He [Mike Brown] stopped. He did turn, he did some sort of body gesture, I’m not sure what it was, but I know it was a body gesture. And I could say for sure he never put his hands up after he did his body gesture, he ran towards the officer full charge. The officer fired several shots at him and to give an estimate, I would say roughly around five to six shots was fired at Mike Brown. Mike Brown was still coming towards the office and at this point I’m thinking, wow, is this officer missing Mike Brown at this close of a range. Mike Brown continuously came forward in the charging motion and at some point, at one point he started to slow down and he came to a stop. And when he stopped, that’s when the officer ceased fire and when he ceased fired, Mike Brown started to charge once more at him. When he charged once more, the officer returned fire with, I would say, give an estimate of three to four shots. And that’s when Mike Brown finally collapsed…. (166:21-167:18).
    With regard to the body gesture, Witness 10 explained: “All I know is it was not in a surrendering motion of I’m surrendering, putting my hands up or anything, I’m not sure. If it was like a shoulder shrug or him pulling his pants up, I’m not sure. I really don’t want to speculate [about] things….” (180:5). But “[i]mmediately after he [Brown] did his body gesture, he comes for force, full charge at the officer” (180:16). Ultimately, in the view of Witness 10, the officer’s life was in jeopardy when Brown charged him from close range (206:4).

Under Missouri law, this testimony by itself (even apart from any other evidence) would have provided a sound basis for the grand jury to decline to return any charges against Wilson.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    FuzzyLumpkins get in here and spin this .

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    it's wonderful that you right-wingers rejoice, "the only good n!gg@ is a dead n!gg@"
    It's amusing how you ignore the fact Brown punched Wilson, went for his gun, and then charged him.

You can't spin it anymore bouts, the testimonies are all available to the public.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MSNBC doubling down on "hands up, don't shoot", continuing to cite Dorian Johnson as a credible witness. Smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at the wing-nuts winning the battle and still losing the war....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vietnam was still winnable too.....

Just Right of Atilla the Hun Yonivore's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at the wing-nuts winning the battle and still losing the war....
    You should be crying that our society is so racist it can't reverse course and admit the truth when it becomes undeniably apparent their latest martyr for the "racial unrest du jour" turns out to have been justifiably shot an killed.

Just Right of Atilla the Hun Yonivore's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vietnam was still winnable too.....

We did win the Vietnam War. Democrats gave away the peace 2 years later.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell me something Chump. Why is it that we always find ourselves arguing about race relations over cases that have nothing to do with race?
    Nice try.

Thread Information