Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The worst "spot" in pro football is this....

Second road game in a row.

This season the Pats have....

Jets
    Oakland....Mexico City (More like a home game for Oakland)

And they have that dreaded three road games in a row with....

at Buff
    at Miami
    at Pitt

AND...a road game in Denver and TB.

Being as real as possible...

NE should go....11-5.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The worst "spot" in pro football is this....

Second road game in a row.

This season the Pats have....

Jets
    Oakland....Mexico City (More like a home game for Oakland)

And they have that dreaded three road games in a row with....

at Buff
    at Miami
    at Pitt

AND...a road game in Denver and TB.

Being as real as possible...

NE should go....11-5.
    They should lose in Denver this year. No way they win in Denver two years in a row. Their HFA is back this year and very real since their team is good again.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    They should lose in Denver this year. No way they win in Denver two years in a row. Their HFA is back this year and very real since their team is good again.
    What happened to Denver being the worst team in that division, you autistic c.unt

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What happened to Denver being the worst team in that division, you autistic c.unt
    Chargers aren't necessarily out though. And the Derek Carr injury is a confounding variable you can't expect

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Chargers aren't necessarily out though. And the Derek Carr injury is a confounding variable you can't expect
    Chargers look like . All those weapons. They're like the Dolphins of the West.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Chargers look like . All those weapons. They're like the Dolphins of the West.
    their special teams is godawful more than anything. And then there's the injury problem. I still think they can win 9 games and make the playoffs this year. Schedule softens up.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    their special teams is godawful more than anything. And then there's the injury problem. I still think they can win 9 games and make the playoffs this year. Schedule softens up.
    I agree about the soft schedule. But I can't see the 9 wins.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I agree about the soft schedule. But I can't see the 9 wins.
    they split their division 3-3, beat the Giants, Buffalo and the Jets, Browns, Jags, and Redskins.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cam ting on the Pats

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cam ting on the Pats
    Black Panthers ting on Trump's boys

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Been playing football all my life. And as you can see nobody knows about the game more than Avante. I've probably played in over 1000 football games in my life. And my knowledge of how it's played, the who, what, where and when on a whole other level.

I should have coached the game.

But mostly flag....LOL!!!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    But mostly flag....LOL!!!
    Played 43 tackle with pads football games in my life.

Over 1000 touch, flags, tackie without pads games.

I know the game. Could take your dumdass to school talking YOUR Broncos, trust me.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Played 43 tackle with pads football games in my life.

Over 1000 touch, flags, tackie without pads games.

I know the game. Could take your dumdass to school talking YOUR Broncos, trust me.
    Lol....this whole post is pathetic....you scream "Al Bundy"

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Lol....this whole post is pathetic....you scream "Al Bundy"
    Dude, ever thought of doing something other than Avante here? Look at yourself ya little freak, Avante is all ya do.

Smart move stupid not trying to talk YOUR Broncos vs Avante.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    What a laughable poll. The real most overrated QB is Struggle Wilson, followed closely by Scam Newton.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Hmm let's see.
    Luck: 70 GP, 87.3 passer rating, 132 TDs, 68 INTs, 59.2% on completions, 19,078 passing yards, 1442 rushing yards, 14 rushing TDs, 18 game winning drives

Wilson: 85 GP, 98.9 passer rating, 135 TDs, 48 INTs, 64.5% on completions, 19,415 passing yards, 2843 rushing yards, 14 rushing TDs, 22 game winning drives

And Wilson has 2 SB appearances, winning one.

But please, go on about how the most over rated QB is Wilson.

Post Count
    Just imagine what Luck's stats would look like if he had Team Leader Lynch and the Legion of Boom instead of a collection of scrubs and fossils.

The Seahawks would have been a dynasty with Luck. Instead, they're one-and-done because they tried to make Struggle the hero and then paid him like a franchise QB.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And imagine Wilson's numbers if he got to play the Jags, Texans, and ans for 6 games a year instead of going up against Harbaugh's niners, an elite Rams defense, and a good Cardinals team.

The point is, you can't on Wilson without also ting on Luck. And don't give me that injury crap. Wilson's been injured too and played through it. Durability is an ability.

Also if Wilson has been "carried" so much by an elite defense, why does he have more GW drives? Why does that unstoppable force of a defense always put him in such a hole?

Post Count
    And imagine Wilson's numbers if he got to play the Jags, Texans, and ans for 6 games a year instead of going up against Harbaugh's niners, an elite Rams defense, and a good Cardinals team.
    Harbaugh's Niners were done by Struggle's third year in the league, and just at hyping up the Rams and Cardinals.

The point is, you can't on Wilson without also ting on Luck.
    Sure you can. Struggle has had it easy his whole career. He's always had an elite defense and usually had an elite running game. All he has to do is just manage the game. The team he was drafted to was so stacked, they won 7 games with Tarvaris Jackson and Charlie Whitehurst under center. He would be considered a bust right now if the Colts drafted him.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's really convenient how stats only matter when they fit your argument.

And he beat Harbaugh's Niners multiple times in the playoffs. They were far from "done". Also the Rams always have had a good defense since he's been in the league. The Cards too.

Bottom line, he plays in one of the toughest divisions in football year in and year out and always manages to make the playoffs. Can't say the same for Ryan Tanne....uh, I mean Andrew Luck.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Harbaugh's Niners were done by Struggle's third year in the league, and just at hyping up the Rams and Cardinals.

Sure you can. Struggle has had it easy his whole career. He's always had an elite defense and usually had an elite running game. All he has to do is just manage the game. The team he was drafted to was so stacked, they won 7 games with Tarvaris Jackson and Charlie Whitehurst under center. He would be considered a bust right now if the Colts drafted him.
    Don't know about QB's do ya little fella?

Russell Wilson has led how many 4th quarter comebacks in his career? He's had how many great receivers?

Stupid, Johnny Unitas had Hall of Famers....Lenny Moore (first great receiver RB) Ray Berry and John Makey. Jor Montana had Roger Craig, John Taylor and some cat named Rice. Dan Marino had Tony Nathan and the Marks bros. Peyton Manning had....Harrison, Wayne and Clark. Tom Brady has Belichick.

Have yiu ever ever seen Russell Wilson actually play? How do you not get...."the guy is just magical"...."only QB in the league who can make that play"..."all I can say is...wow~ ".,...why act like you haven't heard all that....well? Dude.....PRO BOWL MVP....ha~~~~ The guy holds NFL records.

Last season he was once again voted by the players as one of the top 30 players in the NFL. Where was your boy Joe Flacco?

One more time

Compare Wilson's career vs anyone elses with the same amount of experience...ok? Show me the QB who did better....ok?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Who are the white media?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Funny watching the Colts not wanting to just come out and say it......we ain't winning anything this season so why toss Luck back out there? So we see all this BS instead...ha~~~~ If there do bRing him back in 2017....DUH~~~~~~~~~~

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Funny watching the Colts not wanting to just come out and say it......we ain't winning anything this season so why toss Luck back out there? So we see all this BS instead...ha~~~~ If there do bRing him back in 2017....DUH~~~~~~~~~~
    Thats because Irsay is a and just wants to sell tickets. They did the same with Manning in 2011.

Thread Information