Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Nope. Didn’t see this at all. Freaking crazy.

Checking the Clippers board looks like they might have $14 million in cap space still. Wonder if they snag a player or two before the Lakers dan.

Happy he didn’t go to the Lakers though. F Green for doing so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    raptor fans get a small taste of what we got after talking all that "he loves it here, he's staying" bs AND the lakers strike out on him???

that's a win tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. Didn’t see this at all. Freaking crazy.

Checking the Clippers board looks like they might have $14 million in cap space still. Wonder if they snag a player or two before the Lakers dan.

Happy he didn’t go to the Lakers though. F Green for doing so.
    clippers arent done yet

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To make the asshole Lakers look like victims takes a truly monumental piece of and that's Load Management. The biggest piece of in NBA history.
    And the ing continues. Lmao!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this was basically begging Kawhi not to sign with the lakers and go to the clippers and now he’s “poor lakers? What an idiot.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Savage.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers have to be favorites now

Lakers have massive egg on their face. That space going towards role players

The Thunder stealth rebuilding knowing they can’t win with Westbrook (look for him to be dumped soon) by getting firsts in all of 2022-2026 (two of those are Miami’s) plus swaps in 2023 & 2025, when both Kawhi and George will be 32 to 36. Plus Gallo who has trade value and Shai who is already better than Russ.

One injury to either Clippers guy and the west is wide open.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers >>>>>>> Lakers now. Not even close.

LeBron gets old (which will happen any second) and they don't even make the playoffs
    I'm not too sure that PG and KL are going to be bastions of durability, though. The Lakers still have AD who should be a force. Lets not forget before what happened in NOLA last year, AD looked like the best player in the league. All things being equal, I'd rather have an old Lebron teamed with KD than KL and PG right now. I know that's an unpopular opinion because he just balled out in the playoffs, but yeah.

Still, Clips team aside from their top 2 is way better than what the Lakers have. But the Clips are one injury away form being pretty ed themselves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also lol @ Westbrook being moved. Why? The guy loves putting up stats and doesn't really care about winning. Just more triple doubles for him to rack up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Savage.

Perfect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BEST POSSIBLE NEWS. I LIKE IT. Spurs have a chance for the next decade. Paul George doesnt scare me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy environment like this, Spurs might have an opportunity to deal a ‘name’ like DeRozan for a good return.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yal can talk that all you want but everyone knows everyone DID NOT want Kawhi going to the Lakers. When we saw he signing with Clippers, every other team felt OMG thank God my team now have a chance. Especially Spurs fans. So stop with the BS like that got didnt grant your team mercy. He could've chosen Lakers an they could've ran the league for the next 5yrs or so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow OKC.

Shai is starting PG for a decade, Gallo is still elite, they have a very competent team; with all those picks they can do what they want in the next couple years, trade some for another star or rebuild on the fly, great job Presti.

Well, it seems that trading elite players command multiple first round picks...
    Wow OKC. You have had Russell Westbrook, Paul George, James Harden, and Kevin Durant and you only have one of them left. Good job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow OKC. You have had Russell Westbrook, Paul George, James Harden, and Kevin Durant and you only have one of them left. Good job.
    As long as Westbrook is your centerpiece, you’re not winning a le. That’s where they miscalculated. Might as well pawn him off now too, though might as well also move the team. Nobody from there is going to go, and the owners are broke or about to be (look at how bad Oklahoma oil & gas has fared vs. Texas)

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any news of Raptor fans burning Nephew jersey?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh but they have picks. At some point draft picks and cap space need to pan out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not too sure that PG and KL are going to be bastions of durability, though. The Lakers still have AD who should be a force. Lets not forget before what happened in NOLA last year, AD looked like the best player in the league. All things being equal, I'd rather have an old Lebron teamed with KD than KL and PG right now. I know that's an unpopular opinion because he just balled out in the playoffs, but yeah.

Still, Clips team aside from their top 2 is way better than what the Lakers have. But the Clips are one injury away form being pretty ed themselves.
    Yes, because AD is a bastion of durability. .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yal can talk that all you want but everyone knows everyone DID NOT want Kawhi going to the Lakers. When we saw he signing with Clippers, every other team felt OMG thank God my team now have a chance. Especially Spurs fans. So stop with the BS like that got didnt grant your team mercy. He could've chosen Lakers an they could've ran the league for the next 5yrs or so.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, at least there's more parity in the league next season.

But do the Spurs even make the playoffs?

Lakers
    Clippers
    Warriors
    Jazz
    Rockets
    Trail Blazers
    Nuggets
    Mavericks

Spurs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OMFG. If George is healthy Clipps are the best team in the NBA
    Not the best, but the best defensive team. Pat Beverley guarding you, an Kawhi a George playing help defense. Lawd, help everyone. Harrell in the middle getting rebounds too....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, at least there's more parity in the league next season.

But do the Spurs even make the playoffs?

Lakers
    Clippers
    Warriors
    Jazz
    Rockets
    Trail Blazers
    Nuggets
    Mavericks

Spurs?
    The Spurs are easily better than last year if everyone stays healthy. They will be fine.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And 0 championships.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This made me low-key happy with the result. One is justifying the trade to the Raptors then two is, while he's going to the Los Angeles, atleast it's not the Lakers.

Spurs should've considering dealing with the Clippers and should've ask for more from them.
    I posted last season that the Clippers were the Spurs backup plan to Toronto. If Toronto would've backed out a second time then the Clippers would've gotten Kawhi. The Spurs would've had Harris and picks. The Spurs didn't want to see Kawhi four times a year and didn't want to do him and his uncle any favors. I wanted Harris over Derozan because I thought he was a better fit, but understood them choosing Toronto as a trading partner.

Thread Information