Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He looks like this just with a few months of Spurs training?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got them Zion legs
    Hope he don’t get fat
    Keep him away from Whataburger

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anyone know if any of the G-League games will be televised? i'm assuming they will be as fabricio is in town and he was the color analyst for last year's G-League bubble season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anyone know if any of the G-League games will be televised? i'm assuming they will be as fabricio is in town and he was the color analyst for last year's G-League bubble season.
    If I remember clearly you could watch it on YouTube during the last seasons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't forget that's the same coach who played Mason Plumlee over Bam Adebayo on Team USA cause Bam "wasn't ready"

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's ok to send players to the G League. It's actually a good idea. The problem is that Pop makes players wait too long sometimes, probably often times, but not all the time. I think it's reasonable to see how he does in the G League first. If he is overwhelmingly awesome, then yeah, bring him up. If he struggles, then let's pump the brakes. So far he has been erratic: equal amounts of mistakes with awesome plays. It's a great trajectory so far. But do we want him coming up and taking all of, say, Walker's minutes. I don't.

TLDR: I am pausing my outrage until it's justified.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why not run the kid bench participant minutes for idk 10 games to see if you got something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why not run the kid bench participant minutes for idk 10 games to see if you got something?
    Because the staff has already seen he's "got something". They're currently trying to develop that "something" into something. Hard concept to grasp, ain't it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because the staff has already seen he's "got something". They're currently trying to develop that "something" into something. Hard concept to grasp, ain't it?
    Nm
    Last edited by GAustex; 11-01-2021 at 08:11 PM.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those were the good ol' days. They've been all over the place lately. Wish they would pick one carrier and stick to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They've actually been mostly sticking to transmitting via Facebook Live or whatever it's called during the last few seasons. I certainly remember watching a lot of the Keldon-Luka G-League team's games through FB at least. I dunno if they'll change the streaming mode for this upcoming season, but hopefully it's on another platform other than FB, it's really e for streaming stuff tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He looks like this just with a few months of Spurs training?
    gotta love that hgh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs official website used to link to the Austin Spurs. You could see box scores, roster facts, etc. That link no longer works.

The Spurs also no longer send their broadcasters to call the big team's road games -- interesting.

At least the team still has a Zoom link to the great Matt Bonner in New Hampshire for the postgame show. (Maybe it's cheaper to maintain him there.)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Geez, does he look bigger than when he was drafted? He's already looking bigger to me.
    When we drafted him I noticed the dude has some serious ham strings but yeah his upper body has definitely seen some serious improvement

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has pop ever had a “rookie of the year” on his team?

Primo’s agent should work for his client and bug the out of the front office tbh
    Primo agent should walk in with let’s go Brandon and a make America great hat

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man's out here looking like Lonnie. Hopefully he actually uses these growing muscles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They've actually been mostly sticking to transmitting via Facebook Live or whatever it's called during the last few seasons. I certainly remember watching a lot of the Keldon-Luka G-League team's games through FB at least. I dunno if they'll change the streaming mode for this upcoming season, but hopefully it's on another platform other than FB, it's really e for streaming stuff tbh.
    You're right, it was on Facebook, not YouTube.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last year, almost the whole Gubble was on FSSW in the last months before they converted to Bally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a rookie Giannis once said:

"For sure I would like to play here and not D-League," Antetokounmpo said. "If I go into the D-League and play 30 minutes, that is not for me. I don't know what it would do. If I play here, I go on the court for six minutes, the next game, I play seven. Then maybe nine. I will be happy. Then when I reach 10, 15, I believe for a 18-year-old guy, who has only played in second division in Greece, I believe 12, 15 minutes on an NBA team is nice. So I want to stay here and month by month, I get better, I play more, I can hit my maximum."

how did he ever manage without the g-league? I shudder to think what Giannis would have been had he been drafted by this version of Pop (Giannis was also 18, and drafted even lower than Primo)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some guy named Ayo Dosunmu rookie second round draft pick had a big game off the bench last night for the Bulls in Boston. The 6-1 Bulls are finding ways to get this kid some minutes, and Primo is in Austin working on ball handling drills while his team is losing games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some guy named Ayo Dosunmu rookie second round draft pick had a big game off the bench last night for the Bulls in Boston. The 6-1 Bulls are finding ways to get this kid some minutes, and Primo is in Austin working on ball handling drills while his team is losing games.
    we all knew it was coming. In pop we trust

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

all the meltdowns this past week.

all the meltdowns if he gets assigned again.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why bother losing games if spurs will just take their high draft picks and try to develop them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all the meltdowns this past week.

all the meltdowns if he gets assigned again.
    he's played like 5 minutes of compe ive basketball in 7 games. he's the 12th pick. there are second rounders that have played more. he can work on his handles in SA.

Thread Information