Page 10 of 133 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hamas and Israeli right are feeding each other, that's why there is an endless cycle of violence. Add to that foreign funding for both sides, and i just don't see this stopping anytime soon. There were opportunities for peace, but they were sabotaged time and time again by selfish, vengeful people on both sides. I just don't see any path to solution right now. This action by Hamas probably gave the cycle of violence another 50 years of life.

It's just so sad that so few people there actually want a better future.
    Worse to get better horse .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    300,000 troop level is no joke.... something big going to happen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That appears to be the tactical calculation for Israel. They got caught with their pants down and got spanked, so now they're obliged to bring it all now.

For Hamas, the strategic calculation seems to be that Israel's tactics will backfire.

They're taking a big chance, Hamas might not survive to reap the strategic gain.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 10-09-2023 at 09:44 PM.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gaza, the West Bank and Lebanon will have Israeli troops sweeping through.
    Israel has only 9 million people. That’s a huge number of troops to use.
    Red team wanted the check book closed, good luck with that.

Also possibly important, Iran gets hit and the Israelis help ruin the drone etc… pipeline to Russia
    ”Hey guys while you’re at it…. “. That would really put guys like “tread on me” in a fix.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Also possibly important, Iran gets hit and the Israelis help ruin the drone etc… pipeline to Russia
    ”Hey guys while you’re at it…. “. That would really put guys like “tread on me” in a fix.
    A broader regional war is hardly unthinkable.Israel is taking a big chance too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your gy opinion and certainty just got you ignored.

Bye now.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

He's holding 20% of it, peeg.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I hope it blows up in their faces.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t know if it gets to that.

But:
    I feel sure Gaza is swept and “cleared of danger”
    I fell pretty sure much of the West Bank is swept and “cleared of danger”
    I feel sure parts of Lebanon that contain Hezbollah are checked.

I feel very sure much of the planning and material is traced to Iran and military facilities will in some way find a way to “kinetically disassemble” (get blown up) Any Iranian intelligence center(s) involved will experience the same fate. I’m very sure Iran is involved possibly even green lighted the plan.

Bad days coming for many people. The only people I would really like to feel it are Hater and please tread on me. Both want suffering, I wish they could personally experience what innocent people will feel without dying.

Oh and notice how rare “both sides should use restraint”, is. especially from the U.S.
    The Israelis will get to this relatively quickly. Before that phrasing gets used to much.
    Benji said Israel will no longer have to worry about this kind of close border action ever happening again.
    Last edited by pgardn; 10-09-2023 at 11:34 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But:

I feel very sure much of the planning and material is traced to Iran and military facilities will in some way find a way to “kinetically disassemble” (get blown up) Any Iranian intelligence center(s) involved will experience the same fate. I’m very sure Iran is involved possibly even green lighted the plan.

Bad days coming for many people. The only people I would really like to feel it are Hater and please tread on me. Both want suffering, I wish they could personally experience what innocent people will feel without dying.

Oh and notice how rare “both sides should use restraint”, is. especially from the U.S.
    The Israelis will get to this relatively quickly. Before that phrasing gets used to much.
    Benji said Israel will no longer have to worry about this kind of close border action ever happening again.
    Gaza and the West Bank will never be cleared of danger as long as second class citizens live there. Collective punishment can't possibly quell generational grudges, especially if their political leaders are swept aside. You'd have to get rid of all the other people too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israel getting rid of ~5 million Palestinians wouldn't eliminate the problem. It would just move the problem into neighboring countries that would ill abide the solution. Irredentism would remain even without Palestinians in Israel.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurs Talk and the Politics Section will never be cleared of danger as long as second class citizens like Dale live there. Collective punishment can't possibly quell generational grudges, especially if their political leaders are assassinated and swept away. You'd have to get rid of all the other Trumpers too.
    Winester!!! Sweetheart!!!!!! Pumpkinpuss!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

But:

Like you had empathy for Mel and the tall son when their new home was under a threat to bomb it, peeg. Show me the way, light the path, peeg. Don't be ashamed in front of your fellows.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

But:

...well, that's certainly good enough for CNN & by proxy Biden.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pure Trump mentality
    I don't defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

It's my religion.
    The UNT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's my religion.
    I thought you said you were done with Dennison. Not that anybody here ever believed that.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the day of reckoning has arrived for those dirty s in gaza,,,,kiss the sand, es,,,,its only just starting,,,,lmao

https://twitter.com/idfonline/status...tch-snt-s29qs6

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israel is about to up. Gaza is densely populated and the Hamas guys look just like the civilians. Urban warfare against determined resistance will be incredibly bloody on both sides. Israel could potentially kill tens of thousands of Palestinians trying to eliminate Hamas. We can forget the Abraham accords. The Arab world will be enraged at Israel AND the US.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gaza and the West Bank will never be cleared of danger as long as second class citizens live there. Collective punishment can't possibly quell generational grudges, especially if their political leaders are swept aside. You'd have to get rid of all the other people too.
    Then they will start from scratch again with the weapons and tunnels etc...
    Innocent civilians will die. If you cant tell a terrorist from someone who has never engaged in violence, Israel will take the safe side of a choice to be made.
    Retribution can be a very ugly thing. The amount of planning and hardware that got used to carry this attack out was substantial.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israel is about to up. Gaza is densely populated and the Hamas guys look just like the civilians. Urban warfare against determined resistance will be incredibly bloody on both sides. Israel could potentially kill tens of thousands of Palestinians trying to eliminate Hamas. We can forget the Abraham accords. The Arab world will be enraged at Israel AND the US.
    This is where it gets very tough imo. Countries like Egypt, who have a very large population and military capability, will at first be spying on their own people who will be outraged. The part of the ME that is in power does not give a about the Palestinians. They first have to make sure their own population stays out of causing problems. Then they have to pretend they are outraged. There is no ME leader that wants to enter this conflict imo. Especially right now. A lot of one sided killing has got to take place first.

Its always the people who just want to live their lives in some sort of peace that get screwed. They have already been cajoled by their own that have decided its time to take up arms. They just want to live a normal life with their relatives and children. This happens on both sides. But when the neighbor loses family and becomes enraged, its a very difficult situation. This goes for both sides. When people who are living well, like in Tel Aviv get the dream punctured... its difficult to stay neutral.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This fest will just create a whole new generation of armed resistance to Israel. There are a million+ of innocent Palestinians that are gonna get ed over when Israel invades. Their hospitals are already overwhelmed with wounded from the aerial bombardment. The lie that Israel is just hitting "Hamas strongpoints" is just total bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gaza City – On the third night of nonstop bombing in Gaza, we all stayed up late at my parents’ house: me, my infant son, sisters, brothers, nieces, nephews and parents huddled together in the dark, listening to the sounds of our city being bombed and our people being annihilated.

Finally, we went to bed, out of exhaustion, not because things quieted down.

We had spent hours playing with the older kids, drawing, playing games, telling them the noises were fireworks. I don’t think they believed us.

Whimpering a bit, my baby finally settled into an exhausted sleep, jumping awake with every loud bang and screaming.

Less than half an hour after I closed my eyes, we were woken up by a terrifying noise.

I picked the baby up right away, not really thinking. My body knew we had to get out, and everyone else did too. All of us were running.

Within seconds, the air was so thick with dust and the stench of gunpowder, it was unbearable.

We heard our neighbours shouting and crying, we couldn’t tell what they were saying.

We also couldn’t see anything, our eyes full of dust, debris and shock.

This one was so much closer than any we’d ever experienced, the ringing in our ears seemed to echo in our eyes.

Stumbling onto the street we looked in the direction that our neighbours were running towards. The building that had been hit was a four-floor apartment building just one down from my parents’ home, a few metres away.

We saw rubble on the street, but not much else because the police asked us to get back in the house quickly. They weren’t sure if that was a “warning” missile or the main attack.

If it was a “warning” missile, that meant that in about 15 minutes, a bigger, more evil missile would land on the same house and obliterate it.

The neighbours across the street put their arms around the families that had run out of the stricken building and took them into their homes, and my family trooped back in and gathered on the ground floor.

We looked at each other silently, some eyes glittered with tears. Our nerves were stretched so tight I half-expected to hear them shriek within my body. Would there be another attack?

We heard the sounds of ambulances. Who had been hurt?

How could there possibly be a missile anywhere in the world that was bigger than this one, I wondered. How were humans supposed to endure something that horrible?

After enough time had passed and the dust in the house had settled a bit, we heard people moving around outside and decided to venture out.

On the street, dozens of people had gathered around the fallen building, the dazed residents staring at the rubble that replaced their home, history, memories, their very beds – all gone.

We went back inside. There was nothing we could do outside really, so we went back in to look around our dust-encrusted home and belongings.

Dozens of messages and calls from friends and relatives started coming in to ask if we were OK.

My sister said wryly: “We were the news today.” She’s always been known for her black humour.

Unable to speak, I sank onto the nearest sofa holding my baby. Somehow, by some miracle, he had slept through the whole thing and I thanked God that he hadn’t woken up to these sounds.

The kids who were awake were looking at us with wide wide eyes in pale faces. Four of my nephews are less than four years old, and looking at their mothers’ faces I knew that we were all equally helpless to protect them from this trauma.

The sound of bombs continues still, as it did for the rest of the night.

It has kind of become normal, when there’s a pause I find myself waiting for the next one to hit.

Day and night, the house shakes as projectiles hit, destroying lives.

This can only be described as nonstop genocidal bombing.

Beyond scary and crazy.

https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2...y-beyond-crazy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you cant tell a terrorist from someone who has never engaged in violence, Israel will take the safe side of a choice to be made.
    This is like DeSantis saying saying we should shoot immigrants at the border because drug smugglers look like everyone else. It's a sadistic parody of reason and a cowardly abandonment of conscience.

Thread Information