Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Exactly. He was largely an unknown running against a known career politician and terrible candidate. You can say Old Joe is the latter too, but Trump isn't an unknown quan y anymore.

He's pretty well known, and pretty terrible at it, given the whoop ass Old Joe gave him.
    Trump made President. That's why we're here late on a Wednesday night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anna Paulina Luna,,,not a white girl like the dems on here say only white nationalists hate illegals,,,,the dems are to stupid to realize hispanics are hating illegals entering this country but dems have to make it that whites are the kkk racists that dont want them here,,,,,but good luck to them on that,,,,hispanics are turning republican in record numbers because of the border. Just check out her twitter(X) account and see the video there,,,,,
    I'm hispanic. California is the bluest state in the nation, with probably the largest hispanic population in the country.

You just need to call the nurse to get you your meds asap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's hilarious how the Republicans get a token black or hispanic in their camp, and all of a sudden they think they dominate that crowd

Then come election night, they're all like "well, only 92% of blacks voted (D). That's better than 95% from the last election".

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's hilarious how the Republicans get a token black or hispanic in their camp, and all of a sudden they think they dominate that crowd

Then come election night, they're all like "well, only 92% of blacks voted (D). That's better than 95% from the last election".
    ...because that's the way it's been forever. Blacks are in that cast iron 95% Black block. And ya ain't gonna move 'em. Not for money, marbles, nor chalk.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Anna Paulina Luna,,,not a white girl like the dems on here say only white nationalists hate illegals,,,,the dems are to stupid to realize hispanics are hating illegals entering this country but dems have to make it that whites are the kkk racists that dont want them here,,,,,but good luck to them on that,,,,hispanics are turning republican in record numbers because of the border. Just check out her twitter(X) account and see the video there,,,,,
    She is gorgeous.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Its ironic,,,not hilarious, dumb ass,,,,just like Cali trying to be the state of diversity but continuing to vote in white governors like Newsum, Jerry Brown, Gray Davis and Arnold the terminator every single term,,,,,name me the last minority governor Cali has elected,,,,,,lets see it, dumb ass,,,,(and guess what, all your Cali governors were men,,,,,sexist much?),,,,Texas elected a woman governor and she was a democrat named Ann Richards,,,,so lets hear your response, NoNo,,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She is gorgeous.

yes, sir,,,,she is,,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She is gorgeous.
    Just look at this woman's moxy,,,,I love it,,,,

Anna Paulina Luna

@realannapaulina

·
    Oct 13, 2023

You guys want to go 15 rounds? Fine. Let’s do it. On the floor. For the country to see. This Monday. You want to explain to your voters why you blocked Jordan? Then bring it.. because from the calls I’m getting, they are asking me what’s going on.

Anna Paulina Luna

@realannapaulina

·
    Oct 13, 2023

You guys want to go 15 rounds? Fine. Let’s do it. On the floor. For the country to see. This Monday. You want to explain to your voters why you blocked Jordan? Then bring it.. because from the calls I’m getting, they are asking me what’s going on.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just look at this woman's moxy,,,,I love it,,,,

Anna Paulina Luna

@realannapaulina

·
    Oct 13, 2023

Anna Paulina Luna

@realannapaulina

·
    Oct 13, 2023

They/The Democrat "Death" Squad ain't put her on-the-spot, as of yet, but once she's fingered it'll be damn near impossible to survive, if not get turned.

As "John Coffey" advises in -The Green Mile- "Careful."

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm hispanic. California is the bluest state in the nation, with probably the largest hispanic population in the country.

You just need to call the nurse to get you your meds asap.
    Not even top five.

Vermont, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, and Connecticut/Rhode Island say hi.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im not a Trump guy, pal,,,,im just a realist and I dont do apologies,,,,its against my religion,,,,
    Who are you going to vote for president?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So who are you voting for?
    “I will hold my nose and vote for Trump”

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    “I will hold my nose and vote for Trump”
    & then apologize to the entire Board for posting that information on here, ya , you.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because Thread is on your ignore list.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

& then apologize to the entire Board for posting that information on here, ya , you.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Yep, we know what race truly brings the problems in America,,,,,
    Posting this on a NBA forum

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I agree.

I'm against all immigration, but I'm also against letting foreigners get raped, trafficked, sold, drugged to death, or forced into labor or being used to pick crops like what people like good ol' Nancy and Jerry Nadler still talk about to this month.

I believe we must Build The Wall and keep 100% of immigrants out, regardless of race, skin color, religion, nationality, age, gender, criminal background, education, caste, or work skillset (or lack thereof).

I'm not being edgy, I'm being realistic. Spend a week in Shanghai or Tokyo or Chennai, how much % of the population isn't ethnically geocentered to their home country? How many expats are there? Not business travelers or tourists, but people who actually live there full-time.

geneous societies are the highest-functioning and most-organized societies, and that's a FACT.
    In that case this country should be all Native Americans.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Somewhere in the neighborhood, after 90% "bring only problems"
    Our ancestors were immigrants. You could have a point.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In that case this country should be all Native Americans.
    That's the typical lib argument, but it fails because there was no USA, no country, no cons ution, no organized unitary society before the Europeans showed up and before 1776 but really more like 1789 in practical terms.

We should have been nicer to the American Indians in the 1800s but, it is what it is.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Our ancestors were immigrants. You could have a point.
    Lol

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    That's the typical lib argument, but it fails because there was no USA, no country, no cons ution, no organized unitary society before the Europeans showed up and before 1776 but really more like 1789 in practical terms.

We should have been nicer to the American Indians in the 1800s but, it is what it is.
    but muh geneous society

there's no USA in Tokyo either.

Thread Information