Page 101 of 745 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 18607
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, so what do you guys think? Who do you believe at this stage? ESPN's info doesn't seem accurate.

What percentage chance do you think this gets worked out and he stays? Less than 10%?

If it's true that he'll tell teams he won't re-sign with them and it's Lakers only, that s the Spurs over immensely. Wouldn't that mean the Lakers can lower their offer and not even give us their best offer.
    Best teams to trade with at this point are Cleveland and Memphis

Cleveland - 1 year rental still incentivizes lebron to stay an extra year, can ask for #8 and Kevin love maybe, or #8 + tristan thompson + future first
    Memphis - wants to get off Chandler's contract, Kawhi also fits with their roster for a year and is a top 3 player in his prime; can probably ask for the #4 overall as compensation

Both these cities also double as being super ty places to live for a year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I miss Tim Duncan.
    No . The GOAT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sorry but Kawhi using getting his feelings hurt by TP as an excuse to leave the team is straight up laughable at best.
    Still funny though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi will be a Spur for life, you heard it here first.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not bad!
    one trade that could save some value could be the following.
    Kawhi to cleveland
    Love to Clippers
    Gallo to spurs along with n 8, 12, 13.
    That would be highly beneficial for all teams involved.
    Cleveland get a one year rental of Kawhi and with him finally a real chance to compete against the warriors next year...and all that in change for a piece that don't work too well with LBJ and a draft pick..and the chance that, after this year is not excluded, Kawhi changes his mind when he could realize he's back to a le winning environment.
    Clippers get rid of a player that's been paid a lot for being all year in injury list and that could have the same problems for the next two years still taking off of them a lot of cap space; istead of him they take a L.A. guy who should fit very well in their team on offense thanks to his outside shooting and on defense thanks to daj protecion of the ring. And all that at the price of 12 and 13.
    Spurs do that just in the wiew of a full rebuild...they lose a top three guy for a guy that will take for two years the same money...but has no actual value 'cause of his repeated injuries (that could last for all the next two years)...but at least they get a chance to retool the roster with decent draft choices 8, 12 and 13

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read earlier today Boston offered 27 and kyrie, it just take that, or even trade her to cavs, just not la

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I miss Tim Duncan.
    David Robinson flew in to rescue the spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    David Robinson flew in to rescue the spurs
    Truth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So i gues we'll get a statment tomorow

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'cause 12 and 13 are not a good value for kiwhi...8, 12 and 13 could be something worth considering, also if we have to suffer two years of an often injured player like Gallo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draft is Thursday

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi to cleveland
    Love to Clippers
    Cleveland get a one year rental of Kawhi and with him finally a real chance to compete against the warriors next year...and all that in change for a piece that don't work too well with LBJ and a draft pick..and the chance that, after this year is not excluded, Kawhi changes his mind when he could realize he's back to a le winning environment.
    Clippers get rid of a player that's been paid a lot for being all year in injury list and that could have the same problems for the next two years still taking off of them a lot of cap space; istead of him they take a L.A. guy who should fit very well in their team on offense thanks to his outside shooting and on defense thanks to daj protecion of the ring. And all that at the price of 12 and 13.
    Spurs do that just in the wiew of a full rebuild...they lose a top three guy for a guy that will take for two years the same money...but has no actual value 'cause of his repeated injuries (that could last for all the next two years)...but at least they get a chance to retool the roster with decent draft choices 8, 12 and 13

Why would the Clippers trade their only real assets for 30 year-old Kevin Love and the $50M left on his bloated contract, just to unload Gallo’s contract when they could just let it expire next summer? Zero chance imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bout damn time, so there’s gotta be serious smoke to trading him for draft picks if this is happening before draft
    Nailed it.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't help at all that's for sure, but there's always going to be clubs that feel they can "convince" him ala OKC and George.

, trade him to the Clippers and dare him to give up another 30 mill just to change locker rooms.
    If they trade him to LA at all im going to start thinking the spurs & pop have officially lost the plot. I Will join the crew that continously bag the FO for not being good enough.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Kawhi to cleveland
    Love to Clippers
    There is zero reason for the Clippers to do that trade. None.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hypothetical: Kawhi gets traded to Cleveland for 8 and whatever..do Spurs fans cheer for the Warriors against them in the Finals?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hypothetical: Kawhi gets traded to Cleveland for 8 and whatever..do Spurs fans cheer for the Warriors against them in the Finals?
    Buying my Cavs jersey as we speak tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ESPN Sources: Kawhi Leonard was not alone in his meeting with Gregg Popovich today in San Diego.
    What. A. .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do the same thing that I have done for the last few years which is not root for either team and not watch the finals.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope Kawhi gets injured and ruins the Lakers for the next 5-7 years. He's sorry.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Hope Kawhi gets injured and ruins the Lakers for the next 5-7 years. He's sorry.
    The guy has yet to play a full season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi to cleveland
    Love to Clippers
    I love Gallo. Probably play more games that Leonard as well. Gallo is Spurs system. Yes please. Just don't want Harris. He is a brain dead player.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I can't even...your head coach, who's pushing 70 and just lost his wife of 30+ years, is chasing you around the country for a simple one-on-one, and you won't even do that? This is the guy who anointed you the face of franchise when no one could see that happening...it's just so...disappointing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would the Clippers trade their only real assets for 30 year-old Kevin Love and the $50M left on his bloated contract, just to unload Gallo’s contract when they could just let it expire next summer? Zero chance imo.
    Gallo is under contract for next two years at 20 mills per year, not just one.
    Love is an all star with the right game to play with DAJ in the front court...not a bad thing is that he is also an L.A. guy.
    imho if they want to compete a little next two seasons it's better for them to play someone who actually plays, and plays at an all star level...expecially in the right team and environment...and Clippers are perfect for Love to succeed.

Thread Information