Page 102 of 280 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 6986
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    google can't tell me what your thoughts are. do you think humans and dinosaurs coexisted?
    Then say you want "my Thoughts" not "answers" to your questions.

you come across as someone who just graduated from high school and you want to know if you should get a job or go to college to end up at WalMart.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    There are fossils that show a Human foot print with a Dinosaur footprint on top of it the fossil was not accepted by Science.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Then say you want "my Thoughts" not "answers" to your questions.

you come across as someone who just graduated from high school and you want to know if you should get a job or go to college to end up at WalMart.
    There are fossils that show a Human foot print with a Dinosaur footprint on top of it the fossil was not accepted by Science.
    Ok i'll ask again. Do you think humans and dinosaurs coexisted?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante if you are so convinced by that mentality why did you start this thread and mock evolution while calling its supporters dummies
    Avante wants a thread that pumps up his ego, and considerations of what is true or not are completely secondary, or simply not a priority at all.

I would have thought that was obvious about the third time I gave him the evidence he said didn't exist, and he ignored it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Texas has some fascinating fossil footprints. This one shows a dinosaur foot print, over-layed by a human footprint. Now, if the dinosaur footprint came 62 million years before the human footprint, then the dinosaur footprint would have washed away, or eroded away, or dried up and blew away, or hardened into a rock-like fossil that would not then accept the impression of another foot on top of it. However, none of this happened. What this fossil shows is a dinosaur footprint that was made minutes or hours before a human stepped on the same piece of dirt, not 62 million years before.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    So do you think dinosaurs and humans coexisted yes or no

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante if you are so convinced by that mentality why did you start this thread and mock evolution while calling its supporters dummies
    I have a hard time believing anyone can't see all the loop holes we've found in evolution.

My wife has a sister who lives on a ranch in Arkansas. They own a pgymy horse, at full grown it's 19 inchs high. Just saw a picture of it. Ok how did this pgymy horse come about? It evolved from what?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I have a hard time believing anyone can't see all the loop holes we've found in evolution.

My wife has a sister who lives on a ranch in Arkansas. They own a pgymy horse, at full grown it's 19 inchs high. Just saw a picture of it. Ok how did this pgymy horse come about? It evolved from what?
    we've seen these two come from common ancestors. is it really that difficult to believe that the same sorts of genetic variation we've seen from wolves to dogs in no more than 20,000 years (which is actually a VERY VERY short period of time in the scheme of things) can apply to other species?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    we've seen these two come from common ancestors. is it really that difficult to believe that the same sorts of genetic variation we've seen from wolves to dogs in no more than 20,000 years (which is actually a VERY VERY short period of time in the scheme of things) can apply to other species?

But we have to go back to the very beginnings of it all...right? Back to when creatures from the sea came out of the abyss onto dried land.....right? It all started there....right?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Texas has some fascinating fossil footprints. This one shows a dinosaur foot print, over-layed by a human footprint. Now, if the dinosaur footprint came 62 million years before the human footprint, then the dinosaur footprint would have washed away, or eroded away, or dried up and blew away, or hardened into a rock-like fossil that would not then accept the impression of another foot on top of it. However, none of this happened. What this fossil shows is a dinosaur footprint that was made minutes or hours before a human stepped on the same piece of dirt, not 62 million years before.

can you try researching even a little before making these claims?

http://www.paleo.cc/paluxy/tsite.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paluxy_River

http://ncse.com/cej/2/4/paluxy-man-creationist-piltdown
    Last edited by spurraider21; 11-19-2014 at 01:49 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    But we have to go back to the very beginnings of it all...right? Back to when creatures from the sea came out of the abyss onto dried land.....right? It all started there....right?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_the_horse

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    wow, just look at all those recovered fossils and skeletons of species that don't currently roam the earth! either those species existed before, or they were planted to "test our faith"

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'll try again...

So there stands these little sea creatures staring at a jungle, something totally new to them, now what? Were they vegatarians?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I'll try again...

So there stands these little sea creatures staring at a jungle, something totally new to them, now what? Were they vegatarians?
    it would take an awfully long time if you want to cover billions of years of genetic variation leading us to this point.

if you want that information, head to a public library and read up on it, instead of asking somebody on a forum

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I'll try again...

Sure. They could be vegetarians. What would exclude that possibility to you?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    it would take an awfully long time if you want to cover billions of years of genetic variation leading us to this point.

if you want that information, head to a public library and read up on it, instead of asking somebody on a forum
    The thing is this....

How in the did a couple/few/whatever little sea creatures ever survive on land long enought to evolve into anything? What did they eat? What they no longer needed salt water? How did they know what to eat? How'd they live?

Actually think about it...ok? It simply makes no sense at all.

So these little seas things do manage to survive, how in the do we get the spider, the flea, the crow, the elephant, the sparrow, the frog etc etc etc....from these sea things? Come on man only an idiot would buy that silly bull .

You stick a herd of goats out in a pasture with enought food to last forever, what in a billion years they are all something other than a goat......hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    The thing is this....

How in the did a couple/few/whatever little sea creatures ever survive on land long enought to evolve into anything? What did they eat? What they no longer needed salt water? How did they know what to eat? How'd they live?

Actually think about...ok? It simply makes no sense at all.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    The thing is this....

Actually think abou it...ok? It simply makes no sense at all.
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238753

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm not reading other than you dropping the crap and explaining to me how in the that makes any sense.

Hey shorty, there stand/sit four little sea things......now what? Why did they leave the ocean?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I'm not reading other than you dropping the crap and explaining to me how in the that makes any sense.

Hey shorty, there stand/sit four little sea things......now what? Why did they leave the ocean?
    so you are asking about animals who left the sea to come to land...

and then tell me you wont read a short article about animals from the sea who live on land

so basically this...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I'm not reading
    Ain't that the truth?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    so you are asking about animals who left the sea to come to land...

and then tell me you wont read a short article about animals from the sea who live on land

so basically this...
    Don't you think if I wanted to Google stuff about this I would? I want you to explain in your words why you think these little sea creatures survived on land. This is a discussion forum little guy...ok? So discuss.

So there they are, a gang of sea creatures on land for the first time, ok man what happened next?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Don't you think if I wanted to Google stuff about this I would? I want you to explain in your words why you think these little sea creatures survived on land. This is a discussion forum little guy...ok? So discuss.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Who here has ever seen anything crawl out of the sea and become a land dweller?

Thread Information