Page 103 of 280 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 6986
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Who here has ever seen anything crawl out of the sea and become a land dweller?
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238753

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yep...

But just how ancient fish made this shift to terrestrial life still remains largely a mystery.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Yep...

But just how ancient fish made this shift to terrestrial life still remains largely a mystery.
    you don't think its relevant at all that we have proof that fish could transition to land?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Who here has ever seen anything crawl out of the sea and become a land dweller?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How obvious is it that I 'm not wasting anymore time on this Chump freak? Who out there would still follow me around?

Wow, not an once of self respect at all.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    How obvious is it that I 'm not wasting anymore time on this Chump freak? Who out there would still follow me around?

Wow, not an once of self respect at all.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Like talking to yourself, the guy is totally out there. Sad to watch, really.

No thought at all about.."I bet I look pathetic following everyone around...huh?"

Sad

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Like talking to yourself, the guy is totally out there. Sad to watch, really.

No thought at all about.."I bet I look pathetic following everyone around...huh?"

Sad

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ok...it's an early morining a little cold in the air when out of the abyss we see a little creature come crawling onto dry land.

First off...why? Second off.....wouldn't we need a male and a female? Third off....what did "it" eat?

Actually think about this, don't just..."Google this"...ok?

What was the motivation for these sea things to leave the ocean....well? What did they eat....well? How does anything that started off in an ocean ever evolve into.....a bird?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Couldn't care less about how ed up you look...huh? I pity ya ya little freak.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Ok...it's an early morining a little cold in the air when out of the abyss we see a little creature come crawling onto dry land.

First off...why? Second off.....wouldn't we need a male and a female? Third off....what did "it" eat?

Actually think about this, don't just..."Google this"...ok?

What was the motivation for these sea things to leave the ocean....well? What did they eat....well? How does anything that started off in an ocean ever evolve into.....a bird?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here we have the perfect example of what is really wrong with this place. Look at this guy, is this immature/stupid or what? And, he is allowed to get away with this........wow~~~~~~~~~~

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you don't think its relevant at all that we have proof that fish could transition to land?
    How many of those fish became strickly land dwellers?

So a male and a female of the same whatever left the ocean together to go live on the land......why? What was the logic in having to evolve into anything, if...they were making it just fine as is?

Actually look at it....ok? So they found the right diet...right? It just happened to be right there on the beach they came out on.....right? The weather was perfect....right?

Come on man, are you really this gullible?

While Googling this stuff....

"It's like putting together a really big puzzle with only a quarter of the pieces and trying to figure it all out," Conrad told LiveScience. "You find tantalizing tidbits that lead you in one direction and others that send you in the other direction."
    Last edited by Avante; 11-19-2014 at 04:25 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    The artist that did the painting for the cover of the magazine took the liberty to paint a walking ape like humanoid with ape like feet showing the big toe of the footprint extending out to the side based purely on imagination and not science. This is the length people will go to substantiate the theory of evolution.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    The artist that did the painting for the cover of the magazine took the liberty to paint a walking ape like humanoid with ape like feet showing the big toe of the footprint extending out to the side based purely on imagination and not science. This is the length people will go to substantiate the theory of evolution.

do you think that humans and dinosaurs coexisted? i'll just keep asking this until you answer it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    How many of those fish became strickly land dwellers?

So a male and a female of the same whatever left the ocean together to go live on the land......why? What was the logic in having to evolve into anything, if...they were making it just fine as is?

Actually look at it....ok? So they found the right diet...right? It just happened to be right there on the beach they came out on.....right? The weather was perfect....right?

Come on man, are you really this gullible?

While Googling this stuff....

"It's like putting together a really big puzzle with only a quarter of the pieces and trying to figure it all out," Conrad told LiveScience. "You find tantalizing tidbits that lead you in one direction and others that send you in the other direction."
    if the conditions weren't right, they probably wouldn't have survived for long, and animal life on land wouldn't have started then. life would still go on in the sea. there is no law that says "you MUST have life on land."

as for what would be the advantage of getting out of the water and onto land? seems self explanatory to me. there were no predators. no compe ion for available food sources.

and its not like the earth was always perfect for life. before plants there wasn't enough oxygen for animals as we know it to survive. for over a billion years the conditions were such that no life was possible on earth.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    As you totally ignore what I;m asking you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    As you totally ignore what I;m asking you.
    you asked why they would go on land. i answered it.

you asked about how the conditions were right at the same. i acknowledged it and explained why it doesnt really matter that it all worked out. it didn't have to. it just did

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    if the conditions weren't right, they probably wouldn't have survived for long, and animal life on land wouldn't have started then. life would still go on in the sea. there is no law that says "you MUST have life on land."

as for what would be the advantage of getting out of the water and onto land? seems self explanatory to me. there were no predators. no compe ion for available food sources.
    Do you honestly believe these little fishy things actually weighed their options, hahahaha!!!!!!!!! They knew about the lack of predators and the food supply.......come on man.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    this video argues for creationism

Mouse do you believe in creationism?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Do you honestly believe these little fishy things actually weighed their options, hahahaha!!!!!!!!! They knew about the lack of predators and the food supply.......come on man.
    i never said that. animals behave unpredictably all the time. lemmings run themselves off cliffs.

lets say out of all those little fishy things, 75% of them stayed in the water, 25% of them ventured onto land. onto land, where there were no predators, and no compe ion for food. do you think those 25% survived? given that they could live on land and had no predators at the time? probably. if they survived, they reproduced. their spawn lived their entire life on land. again, with no predators, no compe ion. they reproduced again. and again. and again.

if you have successful conditions, you are more likely to reproduce

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I;ve seen that before and it does like so many other similiar videos s all over evolution.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

Thread Information