Page 104 of 132 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 3280
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Either way Happy New Year Winehole23. I hope the conflict finds a more peaceful resolution sooner than later.
    Happy New Year, Tyrone Lue!

I hope the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ask that question of both parties, then we have a conversation.
    you ducked

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's an argument to be had Hamas are genocidaires too. Precisely why I said Hamas should be liable for war crimes too. But you ignore that for some reason, setting aside the power asymmetry that you like to emphasize elsewhere. Scale and power to impose death matter. Proportionality matters.

I don't see good guys on either side.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's way ed up that Hamas came into political power basically because the US insisted Hamas be legalized as a political party in 2006, because democracy was supposed to save the Middle East, or so we thought. Israel didn't want to do it, but knuckled under to Condi Rice, who was shocked when Hamas narrowly won.

Gaza hasn't had an election since. About 40% of the current population, IIRC, never got to vote for Hamas. And a little under half of those that did get to vote didn't. The margin of victory was ~3%. 44%-41% against Fatah, iirc.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 01-01-2024 at 04:15 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gazans are victims of Hamas too, but no one else is defending them against the settler colonial power that has imposed a brutal blockade, half throttling the whole society for 15 years. Short of forced removal and genocide, only political/diplomatic solutions will obtain. It's telling that so many assume there is no alternative to killing and expelling Gazans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Gideon Levy asked Ehud Barak "what would he would do if he were born Palestinian, he gave the only honest answer he could: 'I would join a terrorist organization'"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not against Israel. I'm with Israeli peaceniks. If that means I'm against the policy of the political state, so be it. Israel is not just the state, it's the people too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll say it again, what Israel is doing to Gaza is making Jews everywhere less safe, especially in Israel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As soon as it was declared that Netanyahu stays for the duration of war and he will be replaced only after the war, this became a forever war for Israel. This doesn't have a chance of ending with Netanyahu in charge.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    As soon as it was declared that Netanyahu stays for the duration of war and he will be replaced only after the war, this became a forever war for Israel. This doesn't have a chance of ending with Netanyahu in charge.
    ...wanna bet, little v? He's Biden's stooge now & daddy-O, he ain't goin' nowhere...cept to accept his Nobel Prize.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'll say it again, what Israel is doing to Gaza is making Jews everywhere less safe, especially in Israel.
    ...& don't forget the death camps, Winestein, ever. It's Jewish religion.

tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm not against Israel. I'm with Israeli peaceniks. If that means I'm against the policy of the political state, so be it. Israel is not just the state, it's the people too.
    Yeah, but little old you, Winestein, buried in the asshole of the country yelling the bolded ain't heard. & CNN ain't gonna say it, ever. It's their religion.

You act smart & smart alecky, but you ain't got a clue, Winester.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It only took, what, a few weeks of you prepping the Easy Bake Ovens to warrant you utterance of the bolded, eh, tights?

You're pretty wise, Winestein.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ben Gvir is promoting the eviction of Gazans from their own land.

Israel is openly lobbying for ethnic cleansing while starving and bombing civilians.

We must promote the solution to encourage the migration of Gaza residents. This is a correct, just, moral and humane solution. We have partners around the world that we can help. Encouraging the migration of the residents of Gaza will allow us to bring home the residents of the Outaf and the residents of Gush Katif.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wineho,,,i hope your new years resolution is to stop wasting so much time on a sports forum and to actually live life,,,,,,

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Wineho,,,i hope your new years resolution is to stop wasting so much time on a sports forum and to actually live life,,,,,,
    Why do you care? Maybe you should focus on your education.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very true but there are domestic constraints on Bibi short of a broader regional war. One of them is the economic cost of war, which is hurting Israel right now. Another is the captives of war, which in the current phase of aggression, Israel isn't prioritizing. There will be a political cost for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fwiw, I have an active life outside this forum.

I work, I play soccer, I'm actively involved in the lives of my grandchildren. I have a happy home life with my wife. I dote on my friends and they dote on me.

Being a frequent poster doesn't interfere with any of these things. YMMV.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Very true but there are domestic constraints on Bibi short of a broader regional war. One of them is the economic cost of war, which is hurting Israel right now. Another is the captives of war, which in the current phase of aggression, Israel isn't prioritizing. There will be a political cost for that.
    Please. The U.S. is paying for this war, Winestein. "You pay for the war, Joe, and keep me in office till I'm a 100 and I'll do whatever you say. I'll tear down the new embassy that Trump built with my bare hands. I'll call Trump everything but a White man and I'll accuse him of touching my no-no secret place, and saying The Holocaust was a lie. Deal, Joe?"

"Deal, not where's your crapper, I just fouled myself."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I work, I play soccer, I'm actively involved in the lives of my grandchildren. I have a happy home life with my wife. I dote on my friends and they dote on me.

Yeah, lookin' up fancy words at the Library so you can keep up with me.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And you are in a band where you argue with the lead singer. I love story time.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And you are in a band where you argue with the lead singer. I love story time.
    Ain't he a son-of-a- , Lumps?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ben Gvir and Smotrich's statements lack the inadvertence of a Kinsley gaffe but share the tactlessness. They reveal an intention it were better not to mention.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wine is finding an Israeli that has the stance he is handwaving at. They must all be like that amirite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ben Gvir not backing down

Really appreciate the United States of America but with all due respect we are not another star on the American flag. The United States is our best friend, but first of all we will do what is best for the State of Israel: the migration of hundreds of thousands from Gaza will allow the residents of the enclave to return home and live in security and protect the IDF soldiers.
    https://twitter.com/itamarbengvir/st...91293307310186

Thread Information