Page 105 of 133 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 3306
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ben Gvir and Smotrich's statements lack the inadvertence of a Kinsley gaffe but share the tactlessness. They reveal an intention it were better not to mention.

...&&& CNN will make damn sure that (rejection) is duly reported on the hour, every hour. Biden already okay'ed the bombing by the Jews onto the Ham's. And that bombing was Duvall's "back to the stone age" variety.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wine is finding an Israeli that has the stance he is handwaving at. They must all be like that amirite?
    He's heavily conflicted and chock full a , Lumps.

Yesterday he covered his wooden ass by this utterance... [[[I'm not against Israel.]]]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "even left wingers agree with me"

that the war cabinet takes no pains to distance itself from such comments is damning.

Israeli lawmaker Moshe Saada from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's Likud party said on Tuesday that recent widespread calls to "destroy" the residents of the Gaza Strip affirm that the right-wing was right.

In an interview on pro-Netanyahu Channel 14, Saada said that even "in the kibbutzim they say, 'destroy them.' My friends at the prosecutor's office, who fought with me on political matters, in debates, tell me, 'Moshe, it is clear that all the Gazans need to be destroyed,' and these are statements I have never heard." This proves, he said, that the right-wing was correct just as it was on the Palestinian issue.
    https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...d-cef736e40000

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prosperity Guardian is a flop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ethnic cleansing is being touted as the humanitarian option

The Times of Israel’s Hebrew sister-site Zman Yisrael reports that Israeli officials have held clandestine talks with the African nation of Congo and several others for the potential acceptance of Gaza emigrants.
    “Congo will be willing to take in migrants, and we’re in talks with others,” a senior source in the security cabinet tells Shalom Yerushalmi.

Yerushalmi quotes Intelligence Minister Gila Gamliel saying at the Knesset yesterday: “At the end of the war Hamas rule will collapse, there are no municipal authorities, the civilian population will be entirely dependent on humanitarian aid. There will be no work, and 60% of Gaza’s agricultural land will become security buffer zones.”
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/livebl...aza-emigrants/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You're finally starting to get it, Winestein. Only because you're sitting with the (loser) for once, and you chose that position:::bully, bully for you. Yeah, you understand fully how ethnic cleaning was once condemned, in grave, hushed tones, but is now (good).

The Education of Winester is upon us..."That in' Dale knows his and is spot on here, but, I can't rally him, in the broad daylight. I'll go play with the grandkids instead."

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The source of the criticism of Israel’s air war in Gaza is a desire to see all parties comply with the law, protect civilians, free the hostages, and end this conflict. I recognize Hamas is not a lawful actor. Hamas uses Palestinian civilians as shields and has committed unspeakable war crimes. Israel has a right to defend itself, but that right isn’t unlimited. The IDF says it upholds international humanitarian law, but it’s hard to see how the conduct of the air campaign in Gaza is lawful.
    https://www.lawfaremedia.org/article...ir-war-in-gaza

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're finally starting to get it, Winestein. Only because you're sitting with the (loser) for once, and you chose that position:::bully, bully for you. Yeah, you understand fully how ethnic cleaning was once condemned, in grave, hushed tones, but is now (good).

The Education of Winester is upon us..."That in' Dale knows his and is spot on here, but, I can't rally him, in the broad daylight. I'll go play with the grandkids instead."

tee, hee.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US is pointing the finger at ISIS, but who knows

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

That region will likely never stabilize.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what, the DRC?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    US is pointing the finger at ISIS, but who knows
    IDF said they have acted in 6 of the regions they claim are partly responsible for the attack on Oct 7th. I don't know if they had acted in Iran at that time, but also not sure they'd target random people. Remote detonation from a suitcase bomb doesn't sound like ISIS but who knows.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    The middle east especially between Israel and the Arab countries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDF said they have acted in 6 of the regions they claim are partly responsible for the attack on Oct 7th. I don't know if they had acted in Iran at that time, but also not sure they'd target random people.
    Getting the US to go to war with Lebanon and Iran might be the aim. Goading a retaliatory strike on Israel could be one way to do that. Officialdom in Israel has been mum about the bombing, but people are congratulating Mossad and the government.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The middle east especially between Israel and the Arab countries.
    I was being half-facetious. There's a terrible civil war in Congo right now.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Human lives seem less valuable there, no one seems to get up in arms about millions of deaths there, no social media points to be had.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Human lives seem less valuable there, no one seems to get up in arms about millions of deaths there, no social media points to be had.
    Hidden cost of cobalt, copper, gold, lithium and industrial diamonds remains hidden. Con uous consumption items like diamond gemstones are easier to demonize than lithium-ion batteries.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    True, there is no money in stabilization wherever man dwells. Just doesn't feed the MIC's.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    True, there is no money in (peace & contentment)...the MIC's are living proof that it's a Godsend of money, without end. All it costs is lives. We're taking a break ourselves from those lives being lost. Nobody, but your's truly wants to see Biden back out at Dover with his watch. But thru a redirect Biden has found a way to keep the MIC pumping until the American public will once again (AND THEY WILL) stand for the aforementioned Biden to be back out there at Dover, with the aforementioned watch.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Hidden cost of cobalt, copper, gold, lithium and industrial diamonds remains hidden. Con uous consumption items like diamond gemstones are easier to demonize than lithium-ion batteries.
    Maybe if they had a cool slogan or a flag we could wave.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Getting the US to go to war with Lebanon and Iran might be the aim. Goading a retaliatory strike on Israel could be one way to do that. Officialdom in Israel has been mum about the bombing, but people are congratulating Mossad and the government.
    Yes, Biden is like a bull in a China closet he really wants it with Iran. And Iran is just as eager to get to it with him. Aside from $6 a gallon gas again I ain't adverse to it. Whatever keeps this country on pins & needles---needles & pins is Jake with Dale.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Maybe if they had a cool slogan or a flag we could wave.
    You blew it when you threatened to blow up & decapitate Trump. You've only yourselves to blame, Lue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, there is not. There is genocide and ethnic cleansing going on in the Sudan however. Villages torched, rape culture, child soldiers, and such.

Thread Information