My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The true art of diplomacy is trying to hold in the side-splitting laughter whenever this guy speaks
    scary part is hater believes this. Sad!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    scary part is hater believes this. Sad!
    Let’s suspend disbelief for a second and suppose “combat mosquitoes” are really a thing. How do you suppose they’re surviving in the 30-40 degree weather?

They can’t even lie right anymore

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But 300,000 have been mobilized and hater reports over 80K volunteered. Why limit the freedoms of your people when there’s such good news?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With Western Weapons, Ukraine Is Turning the Tables in an Artillery War
    The war in Ukraine has been fought primarily through the air, with artillery, rockets, missiles and drones. And for months, Russia had the upper hand, able to lob munitions at Ukrainian cities, towns and military targets from positions well beyond the reach of Ukrainian weapons.

But in recent months, the tide has turned along the front lines in southern Ukraine. With powerful Western weapons and deadly homemade drones, Ukraine now has artillery superiority in the area, commanders and military analysts say.

Ukraine now has an edge in both range and in precision-guided rockets and artillery s s, a class of weapons largely lacking in Russia’s arsenal. Ukrainian soldiers are taking out armored vehicles worth millions of dollars with cheap homemade drones, as well as with more advanced drones and other weapons provided by the United States and allies.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2022/10/29/w...&smid=re-share

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US sends more military aid to Ukraine that includes ammunition, mines and satellite antennas

The Pentagon will send some $275 million in new weapons and equipment to Ukraine marking the 24th time that the United States has sent military aid from its own inventory to support the country’s efforts to repel Russia’s invasion.

The latest shipment — expected to arrive in Ukraine in the coming weeks — will primarily include ammunition, including rocket and precision-guided artillery rounds, Pentagon spokeswoman Sabrina Singh said Friday. The Pentagon has now provided some $18.5 billion of its own weapons to Ukraine under President Joe Biden’s authority to transfer U.S. supplies to aid the Ukrainian war effort, she said.

The shipment comes as Russia has poured thousands of conscripts with little fighting experience onto battlefields in Ukraine to bolster front-line efforts in the country’s east and south regions after a series of setbacks in recent weeks. Pentagon officials have said weapons packages are typically tailored to the Ukrainian’s current needs.

The latest aid includes 500 Excalibur precision-guided 155mm artillery rounds, 2000 155mm remote anti-armor mine systems, more than 1,300 anti-armor weapons, more than 2.75 million rounds of small arms ammunition, and an unspecified number of High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems —or HIMARS — rockets, Singh said. The tranche also includes 125 Humvees and four satellite communications antennas, which Singh said would bolster Ukrainian command and control capabilities.

https://www.stripes.com/theaters/us/...r-7842528.html

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My condolences to your family hater

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    950 Russian soldiers became plant food yesterday

They were losing between 400-500/day till yesterday. I guess we can safely assume the poorly trained and equipped mobiks have entered the fight in full force.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Russia has become so transparent to the rest of the world…an international joke

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clowns

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Full version:
    Last edited by DeadlyDynasty; 10-30-2022 at 06:11 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Per Telegram: Turkish company Baykar plans to soon equip Bayraktar TB2 and Akıncı drones with air-to-air missiles to combat kamikaze drones, such as Iranian "shaheds", Baykar CEO Galuk Bayraktar Soon, Bayraktars will also be produced in Ukraine. Baykar created a company in Ukraine and acquired a land plot for the construction of a plant for the production of UAVs. Ukraine Online | Subscribe

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Even the propagandists are fighting now. I feel for those 3 guys talking common sense. I hope they’re staying in windowless rooms.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wagner founder Prygohzin is now calling for YouTube to be blocked in Russia. The panic is real

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wagner founder Prygohzin is now calling for YouTube to be blocked in Russia. The panic is real
    Why?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even the propagandists are fighting now. I feel for those 3 guys talking common sense. I hope they’re staying in windowless rooms.
    "Center for Actual Politics" is a fantastic name

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To avoid seeing things like this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every little contribution counts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every little contribution counts.

I kept seeing stories about how she might sabotage sanctions and possibly be pro-Putin -- and now she is a champion of military aid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per Telegram: Turkish company Baykar plans to soon equip Bayraktar TB2 and Akıncı drones with air-to-air missiles to combat kamikaze drones, such as Iranian "shaheds", Baykar CEO Galuk Bayraktar Soon, Bayraktars will also be produced in Ukraine. Baykar created a company in Ukraine and acquired a land plot for the construction of a plant for the production of UAVs. Ukraine Online | Subscribe
    How long until that plant would even be operational?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pro Russia protest in Prague

ing HUGE

Pro Ukraine protest in Prague

ing HUGE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pro Ukraine protest in Prague

ing HUGE

I think I see an American flag in the center and America's de facto national flag, the KFC "Colonel", to the far left. God Bless America!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How long until that plant would even be operational?
    Even before the conflict they had agreed on the land plot where it was to be built, so not sure. The big news to me is the upgraded armaments designed to hit kamikaze drones and other aerial targets

Thread Information