Page 107 of 491 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is that surprising? Kawhi is jew to the team... They barely played together... So they don't have chemistry... Lowry has chemistry because he played there forever... If u jeed proof of Kawhi's importance to a team, look at game 1 WCF... The same series LMA shriveled up in
    You know how you develop chemistry? You play every ing game or at least get off your ass and sit on the bench to watch your team play when you get a phantom injury.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just wondering if anyone thinks Kawhi would've pulled that nonsense last year if Tim Duncan had still been playing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just wondering if anyone thinks Kawhi would've pulled that nonsense last year if Tim Duncan had still been playing?
    Yes. Stevie Jax pulled some nonsense with TD around but it was Pop that gave him the boot. If Manu and TP couldn't set that fake ass straight, then nobody could, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. Stevie Jax pulled some nonsense with TD around but it was Pop that gave him the boot. If Manu and TP couldn't set that fake ass straight, then nobody could, tbh.
    LDN didn't give a sh** about Porker what Porker had to say; you think the franchise player would somehow care?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Jimmertacular thread ended on the first comment.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like s up the ass.
    Yea, you do.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow he played 38 minutes, that can't be good for the ol' tendinopathy

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad we don't have to be part of this circus anymore.

Kawhi Leonard still focused on Los Angeles, which is bad news for Celtics' rival Raptors

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/kawhi-l...201746175.html

Kawhi Leonard still focused on Los Angeles, which is bad news for Celtics' rival Raptors originally appeared on nbcsportsboston.com

This doesn't look good for the Raptors.

According to Adrian Wojnarowski, Kawhi Leonard, a free agent at the end of this season, is still focused on playing in Los Angeles. Whether it's for the Clippers or the Lakers, Leonard has not changed his desire for the west coast after starting the season 23-8 with the Raptors.

Leonard requested a trade to one of the two LA teams this summer from the San Antonio Spurs, but was sent to the Raptors with Danny Green instead.

They can't change the geography. They can't change the weather in Toronto. Those were always be things against them in this.
    Woj also said, "Home and LA has been the focus for Kawhi Leonard through all of this."

According to RealGM, the Clippers have been sending Lawrence Frank, their president of basketball operations, to Raptors game in an attempt to recruit Leonard.

If Leonard truly is a one-and-done with the Raptors, this year, it makes the Eastern Conference much easier to get through for the Celtics. Boston is arguably the better team, but if you can avoid Kawhi in the playoffs. you'll take it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not exactly breaking news..

Everybody here knows that there's little chance of re-signing him if the Raptors don't reach the Finals..even if they do, it's still a toss-up with the Clippers..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know that reaching the Finals makes a difference, considering his group supposedly told the Raptors the night the trade was being finalized, something to the effect of, even if that happens, he's still leaving. They were also supposedly contacting other upcoming free agent stars about aligning, if not in L.A., possibly Brooklyn.

He's probably been brainwashed into thinking he's prime Jordan, O'Neal, Duncan, James, etc. and is a contender unto himself.

Granted, the Raptors future is overrated. Lowry is teetering on the cliff now and obviously isn't a long term "Robin", none of their young talent projects as that (Siakam is more of a complimentary star) and neither them or him is a draw to other star free agents. Maybe Anunoby + Van Vleet becomes the base of a trade for the next disgruntled star out West (since stars are usually shipped opposite conference), but that's mere speculation.
    Last edited by TD 21; 12-15-2018 at 05:52 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not exactly breaking news..

Everybody here knows that there's little chance of re-signing him if the Raptors don't reach the Finals..even if they do, it's still a toss-up with the Clippers..
    Even if they win the championship I would say, Uncle has LA dreams.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^He's definitely leaving if they win the le, there wouldn't be any backlash if he brought the Raptors a championship..

It's evident that Kawhi doesn't give a about what anybody outside of his people thinks, though he's the anti-Durant..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know that reaching the Finals makes a difference, considering his group supposedly told the Raptors the night the trade was being finalized, something to the effect of, even if that happens, he's still leaving. They were also supposedly contacting other upcoming free agent stars about aligning, if not in L.A., possibly Brooklyn.

He's probably been brainwashed into thinking he's prime Jordan, O'Neal, Duncan, James, etc. and is a contender unto himself.

Granted, the Raptors future is overrated. Lowry is teetering on the cliff now and obviously isn't a long term "Robin", none of their young talent projects as that (Siakam is more of a complimentary star) and neither them or him is a draw to other star free agents. Maybe Anunoby + Van Vleet becomes the base of a trade for the next disgruntled star out West (since stars are usually shipped opposite conference), but that's mere speculation.
    I have said before that #2 is the most spoiled NBA player in history. Even more spoiled than Kobe since he's always gotten to play on an elite team since day 1 that was stacked with talent. Due to always being on great teams #2 believes he can win anywhere despite the talent that is around him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have said before that #2 is the most spoiled NBA player in history. Even more spoiled than Kobe since he's always gotten to play on an elite team since day 1 that was stacked with talent. Due to always being on great teams #2 believes he can win anywhere despite the talent that is around him.
    I'm looking forward to the reality check when he plays for the Clippers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad we don't have to be part of this circus anymore.

Kawhi Leonard still focused on Los Angeles, which is bad news for Celtics' rival Raptors

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/kawhi-l...201746175.html

Kawhi Leonard still focused on Los Angeles, which is bad news for Celtics' rival Raptors originally appeared on nbcsportsboston.com

This doesn't look good for the Raptors.

According to Adrian Wojnarowski, Kawhi Leonard, a free agent at the end of this season, is still focused on playing in Los Angeles. Whether it's for the Clippers or the Lakers, Leonard has not changed his desire for the west coast after starting the season 23-8 with the Raptors.

Leonard requested a trade to one of the two LA teams this summer from the San Antonio Spurs, but was sent to the Raptors with Danny Green instead.

They can't change the geography. They can't change the weather in Toronto. Those were always be things against them in this.
    Woj also said, "Home and LA has been the focus for Kawhi Leonard through all of this."

According to RealGM, the Clippers have been sending Lawrence Frank, their president of basketball operations, to Raptors game in an attempt to recruit Leonard.

If Leonard truly is a one-and-done with the Raptors, this year, it makes the Eastern Conference much easier to get through for the Celtics. Boston is arguably the better team, but if you can avoid Kawhi in the playoffs. you'll take it.
    This is not news. The guy is sitting out games and playing 40mpg in nom back to backs.

Hopefully durant cucks him and signs with the Clippers.

He's dealing with very bad managment and his group is WOAT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^He's definitely leaving if they win the le, there wouldn't be any backlash if he brought the Raptors a championship..

It's evident that Kawhi doesn't give a about what anybody outside of his people thinks, though he's the anti-Durant..
    This

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm looking forward to the reality check when he plays for the Clippers.
    Until Kevin Durant ends up joining him and I'm sure others will end up following.

I hope not but I can see it happening. Would make sense for 2 of the most diva players to join together. Though complete opposites. One cares about what everyone thinks and the other cares absolutely nothing about what ANYONE thinks outside his family.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He has the WOAT mamagment. Even if they convinced him hes Jordan level. Why are they wasting his two years. Both in his prime.

His camp obviously convinced him to sit out back to back which ruins his rhytem and destroys any possibility of building an actual legacy. He would be the clear cut MVP right now if hes playing these games.

I would think any individual with an average IQ would be able to tell that his camp has lost him significant money and cpst him an MVP thos year ( he doesnt deserve it but he would win it if he didnt sit out games)

Its very clear kawhi is mentally deficient. I do think he is dumb ( medically speaking)

Thats the only way to explain itm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really hope the writers dont award him an All-NBA slot. He doesnt deserve it. Hes been a league wide cancer as evident with fults and butler.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't see egos as gargantuan as Durant and Leonard, with as much overlap (even if it is of the positive variety) as they have, no prior relationship and one making disparaging comments about the other years ago, aligning.

I wonder if Durant considers the Raptors. The lack of a future sidekick or clear path to it probably costs them as much as anything, but say he takes s bag's place; are they not Lowry maintaining prime play for another season (dicey) from having at least as good of odds as anyone? Granted, the Celtics possibly trading for Davis would change that.

But they can offer 3 things that matters to these divas: they're trendy, they have a possible shot at contention and if they do win, he'd receive the majority of the credit.

He has the WOAT mamagment. Even if they convinced him hes Jordan level. Why are they wasting his two years. Both in his prime.

His camp obviously convinced him to sit out back to back which ruins his rhytem and destroys any possibility of building an actual legacy. He would be the clear cut MVP right now if hes playing these games.

I would think any individual with an average IQ would be able to tell that his camp has lost him significant money and cpst him an MVP thos year ( he doesnt deserve it but he would win it if he didnt sit out games)

Its very clear kawhi is mentally deficient. I do think he is dumb ( medically speaking)

Thats the only way to explain itm
    He wouldn't be the MVP either way. Though he's trending towards that caliber, he hasn't played at that level in totality and whether it should factor in or not, anyone with limited bias lost virtually all respect for him last season. There was always going to be at least a buffer year, similar to James in '11.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Must suck knowing that the guy doesn't even show up on the bench to support you and then let's his camp leak out that he is still going to LA. That's not the sucky part though, the sucky part is you have to walk on egg s s and be careful not to say anything even close to a disparaging remark about him or else your management will be all up your ass bc they mistakenly believe they have a shot at signing him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Must suck knowing that the guy doesn't even show up on the bench to support you and then let's his camp leak out that he is still going to LA. That's not the sucky part though, the sucky part is you have to walk on egg s s and be careful not to say anything even close to a disparaging remark about him or else your management will be all up your ass bc they mistakenly believe they have a shot at signing him.
    You also have to worry about the media lobbying personal attacks against you if you speak out against #2 simply because they want every excuse to use for him going to LA. We saw that happen to Parker and Manu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK but if we're playing the game of people choking maybe we wouldn't never went after LA in the first place if Kawhi didn't get sodomized by Matt Barnes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know how you develop chemistry? You play every ing game or at least get off your ass and sit on the bench to watch your team play when you get a phantom injury.
    You know how to get in chemistry? Actually being healthy enough to stay on the court... U know how u get healthy? By slowly reiterating urself like pop used to do when ppl came back from major injury

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    raptors @ spurs on 1/3.

Thread Information