Page 107 of 147 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 3669
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lying : I didn't sleep with your friend even though our kids look like him and he has video...oh and it's raining.

Cuck: Oh it is raining! Ha! So much for her being a liar!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    New York Times, Washington Post, CNN... all reporting on this stuff... I thought the MSM was compromised and a bunch of liars?

Anyways, glad to hear Hunter Biden's political career might be over before it starts, tbh
    Remember a time in October 2020 when the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, and the whole of the MSM called this Russian disinformation and actively suppressed the story leading up to the election...Pepperidge Farms remembers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hunters company tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump losing broke you.

The more elegant explanation is that Trump really sucked, made himself even more unlikeable and motivated people to vote against him in record numbers. Sorry you have to retcon this very simple dynamic, your desperation is getting really stale.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still not seeing any accusations of actual crimes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "No one gives a about"

.. Hunter Biden
    ... Chicago
    .... Afghanistan withdrawal debacle
    .... Fauci being wrong
    .... gas prices
    .... the 2nd Amendment
    .... SCOTUS rulings
    .... Kyle Rittenhouse

etc...

Odd what the Left doesn't care about after they lost on it already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump losing broke you.

The more elegant explanation is that Trump really sucked, made himself even more unlikeable and motivated people to vote against him in record numbers. Sorry you have to retcon this very simple dynamic, your desperation is getting really stale.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "No one gives a about"

.. Hunter Biden
    ... Chicago
    .... Fauci being wrong
    .... gas prices
    .... the 2nd Amendment
    .... SCOTUS rulings
    .... Kyle Rittenhouse

etc...

Dont forget about Avennatti and Smollet

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember a time in October 2020 when the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, and the whole of the MSM called this Russian disinformation and actively suppressed the story leading up to the election...Pepperidge Farms remembers.
    No.
    Show us.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont forget about Avennatti and Smollet
    Hillary Clinton dining on children.

A TSA specialty on the menu.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "No one gives a about"

.. Hunter Biden
    ... Chicago
    .... Fauci being wrong
    .... gas prices
    .... the 2nd Amendment
    .... SCOTUS rulings
    .... Kyle Rittenhouse

etc...

Out of that list, the only thing "no one gives a about" is Hunter Biden.

And funny coming from the side that thinks the merits of the January 6 hearings are directly linked to TV ratings.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "No one gives a about"

.. Hunter Biden
    ... Chicago
    .... Fauci being wrong
    .... gas prices
    .... the 2nd Amendment
    .... SCOTUS rulings
    .... Kyle Rittenhouse

etc...

You only care about us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So which is it? Is it trustworthy now and not then, or the other way around?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So which is it? Is it trustworthy now and not then, or the other way around?
    It's not an either or. Suppressing a story a month from the election to protect Biden is being untrustworthy. Reporting on the same story after the election is being trustworthy...although the timing is laughable.

The lengths the MSM and social media companies went through to suppress this story and dismiss it as Russian disinformation was crazy. 50! former senior intelligence official signed on to a letter that Politico ran saying it was Russian disinformation. It was a massive concerted effort to protect Biden and it was straight up election interference, it impacted millions more voters than the lol Russian troll farm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not an either or. Suppressing a story a month from the election to protect Biden is being untrustworthy. Reporting on the same story after the election is being trustworthy...although the timing is laughable.

The lengths the MSM and social media companies went through to suppress this story and dismiss it as Russian disinformation was crazy. 50! former senior intelligence official signed on to a letter that Politico ran saying it was Russian disinformation. It was a massive concerted effort to protect Biden and it was straight up election interference, it impacted millions more voters than the lol Russian troll farm.
    same crazy media that suppressed the trump-russia stuff until after the 2016 election, tbh

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    same crazy media that suppressed the trump-russia stuff until after the 2016 election, tbh
    Trump/Alfa Bank secret server was before election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that was a non story

crossfire hurricane began in mid 2016 and nobody heard of it or the existence of any investigation of that scale until after the election

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    that was a non story

crossfire hurricane began in mid 2016 and nobody heard of it or the existence of any investigation of that scale until after the election
    If nobody heard of it or the existence of any investigation there was nothing for the media to suppress. Why even bring this up? It's not comparable to the Hunter laptop media suppression.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If nobody heard of it or the existence of any investigation there was nothing for the media to suppress. Why even bring this up? It's not comparable to the Hunter laptop media suppression.
    nobody heard of it because it was being suppressed

MSRNC and the rest of the right wing mainstream media allowed that story to go unreported to help trump get elected

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Of course it's an either or. You were upset the story (which wasn't suppressed BTW, you were posting at least NYPost and twitter stories about it) wasn't taken seriously considering the timing and the fact it didn't directly involve the candidate at the time.

But now you're upset because they're reporting on it? Maga s need to figure out that if you spend half the time ing about the MSM, you can't just then turn around and pretend validation from the same MSM to back up the bull .

Newsmax and OANN were supposed to give you that crutch, it just happened that nobody took them seriously to begin with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They all remember too but they're too deep in the cult to admit it unfortunately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump losing broke you.

You come across as a little

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're one dumb mother er or totally ignorant so which one is it? There's no way you're serious rn. SMH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Out of that list, the only thing "no one gives a about" is Hunter Biden.

And funny coming from the side that thinks the merits of the January 6 hearings are directly linked to TV ratings.
    Yall don't give a about Hunter because all roads lead back to the Big Guy tbh.

Lmao The show trial is just that. Producers, fake testimony, etc... Stalin would be proud!

That story was literal fake news anyhow propagated by leftists in and out of the MS.

Of course it's an either or. You were upset the story (which wasn't suppressed BTW, you were posting at least NYPost and twitter stories about it) wasn't taken seriously considering the timing and the fact it didn't directly involve the candidate at the time.
    Explain Joe Biden's voicemail to his crackhead son then? We're waiting....

Thread Information