Page 108 of 123 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 3069
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i was just ready for some scrub like bonner or mills to throw up some bull and have it randomly go in just for fun there at the end

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dirk's midrange was clicking earlier so he didn't need to drive as much... His three point percentage in this series sucks though. He's like what 1/12?
    something like that. and it's not that he's missing those because of though defense. oddly, he has made really tough shots this series, but missed a ton of open looks.

Get Buckets
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    not sure what to think of game 7, I'll be happy either way but if the Beans end up choking.....

duncan going out at the hands of WhataBlairger

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    not sure what to think of game 7, I'll be happy either way but if the Beans end up choking.....

i heard that jalepeno burger or w/e it's called is pretty good

are they still running that promotion?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I mentioned this before the series started... if Dejuan sends Timmy into retirement... viability of suicide, etc

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    will blair be more hated in beanland than jason the JET terry if dees tings come to fruition? tbh

Get Buckets
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    where are the moderates, the Giulianis if you will etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    will blair be more hated in beanland than jason the JET terry if dees tings come to fruition? tbh
    should be.

Blair is acting like a typical butthurt coon out there. Spurs gave him a lot, even covered some of his financial issues like stiffing a local jeweler. Yet he's acting like he's django unchained and of course the Mavs are feeding off of it, even the Nazi wants some of it.

Spurs just need to man up for a ing game.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    should have known better than to anger a grizzly blair imho. im surprised he hasn't hurt someone out there yet with a cheap shot. dude is out for ing blood and it's so obvious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JET is a special kind of hate, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll be more mad at Pop tbh; guy has been severely outcoached all series (how the does he think playing Beli and Errors at this point would help in any way?). All I can do is laugh at Blair, though if Tim does hang it up after this I wouldn't mind seeing Blair hit by a truck.

Get Buckets
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    With the 8 year anniversary approaching, my wife and kids are finally starting the road to recovery after The Event That Shalt Not Be Named on 5-17-06

The Blair situation is tough to deal with at this point in our lives, but I still will never forget the time when Jason Terry did it to Michael Finley. My world was turned upside down. I reached for the phone. I didn't know where I was. Who I was. Everything was just in slow motion.

Just that morning, I remember me and my business colleague were about to close on a big sale, everything was looking great. Little did I know that my world would be changed forever later on that fateful day. When the blow was landed, my mouth froze and my face went numb. Who was behind this and why? As soon as I got my wits together I finally managed the strength to phone my kids. Seconds ticked away like hours. Finally....I heard their voice on the other end. My heart sank. They were alright. Seeing my wife rush in from the kitchen with a refill of guacamole and tortilla chips I embraced her with the biggest hug ever. From that moment on, I realized how limited our time was on this earth and to appreciate each passing moment as it might be our last. When the monster was suspended in game 6, I knew that God was on our side. The city rallied together and justice was served.

RIP to those affected, 5-17-06. Never Forget.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the 8 year anniversary approaching, my wife and kids are finally starting the road to recovery after The Event That Shalt Not Be Named on 5-17-06

The Blair situation is tough to deal with at this point in our lives, but I still will never forget the time when Jason Terry did it to Michael Finley. My world was turned upside down. I reached for the phone. I didn't know where I was. Who I was. Everything was just in slow motion.

Just that morning, I remember me and my business colleague were about to close on a big sale, everything was looking great. Little did I know that my world would be changed forever later on that fateful day. When the blow was landed, my mouth froze and my face went numb. Who was behind this and why? As soon as I got my wits together I finally managed the strength to phone my kids. Seconds ticked away like hours. Finally....I heard their voice on the other end. My heart sank. They were alright. Seeing my wife rush in from the kitchen with a refill of guacamole and tortilla chips I embraced her with the biggest hug ever. From that moment on, I realized how limited our time was on this earth and to appreciate each passing moment as it might be our last. When the monster was suspended in game 6, I knew that God was on our side. The city rallied together and justice was served.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Man I can't believe game 7. Anything can happen in one game. Could it be 2006 all over again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I can't believe game 7. Anything can happen in one game. Could it be 2006 all over again?
    Whatever it is, good series Mavfan... don't forget to wine and dine Beli once this is over

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd give y'all the edge at this point tbh. Spurs really haven't fared well in do-or-die situations over the years.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Monta delivered for the Mavs except for that late-game brain fart that almost cost the Mavs the game. If he was gonna be that kind of dumb ass, he should have thrown the ball higher if he wanted to kill the time off.

what a horrible prediction

Koon Bob Love
    lol koon bob love sucking that penis on the reg....... the juices are rotten yo brain mah

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mavs are gonna have to scrap all 48 minutes Sunday to have a chance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavs are built to win a Game 7 in any scenario tbh. I'm thinking Dirk, Carter, Marion, Harris, and Dalembert all have big games. Question is who on the Spurs can/will step up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should have realized he was old after the WCSF last year. As I said, there's a reason why Pop took him out during the end of regulation in Game Six. Depending on Duncan's level of pride, I can see him retiring really soon. He's just literally not the same player he used to be anymore, and it's becoming harder and harder to hide.
    He has his moments, but yeah, he's having a hard time even boarding out there. I hope he still have one more big game in him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Pop is one of the best basketball minds of all time. We know that, the media knows that, players know that, but unfortunately, Pop knows that too, and that goes straight to his arrogant head. Tonight, along with game 6 of the Finals, are prime examples of how arrogant he is. Unfortunately, Pop doesn't trust his players anymore, he only trusts himself. He sees himself as the mastermind behind all of the success for SA, and therefor he overthinks constantly with the lineups that he uses. Someone needs to tell Pop that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Tonight, Green was on fire, he shot great, looked good on offense, and he can shut Ellis down, and Ellis has been the key for the success Dallas has had this series. Also, while Duncan wasn't as good as he can be on defense, he still rebounded well and looked very good on offense. Finally, Splitter has been the best player on this team this series. Shocking, and weird, but its' true. His pick and roll defense was perfect and he was making his free throws, drawing fouls, and scoring. You could say that Dirk scored on him, but Dirk was making those shots over anyone tonight.

These three players played great. However, because Pop overthought and doesn't trust his players, these three did not have near as many minutes as they should've had, especially in the fourth quarter. Instead, Pop decided to run everything through Parker and Ginobili in the fourth quarter, and those players were awful tonight. Parker and Ginobili combined for 11-31, with Ginobili going 1-8 and Parker going 10-23. Green, Splitter, and Duncan were a combined 18-23 with Duncan going 7-9, Splitter going 4-7, and Green going for a perfect 7-7. Now I know Ginobili and Parker are to blame, Parker plays too much heroball, and Ginobili was just plain awful tonight with poor shot selection and constant dumb decision making. However, any coach should see when a player like Ginobili is having an off-night, and should defer to the player who has been shooting great, because, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Green, who was on fire, hardly saw the floor on the fourth quarter. , Errors might have seen more playing time in the fourth quarter. Now who was the anchor for the Dallas run that gave them the win? Monta Ellis. And not surprisingly, his points came while Green was NOT guarding him. Everyone who has watched this series know how much Dallas relies on Ellis. But for some reason, Pop chose not to put the best defender on Ellis on the floor when it matters most, in the biggest game of the season. He chose instead to have Ginobili who Ellis constantly flew by and was no help to the team on offense. Like I said earlier, if it ain't broke don't fix it, but Pop doesn't trust his players, he only trusts himself. He thinks he has more control than his players, and that results in horrible rotations when the fact is, the hot players who have been playing the best should be in, especially for the crucial moments.

The same goes with Splitter, he played great, but got benched in favor of Errors and Diaw in the fourth quarter. We built a 7 point lead off of him with great ball movement and post play, but Pop had to try and be the amazing mastermind and overthink the situation, and like Green, sat him at a horrible time. Immediately that 7 point lead went away while Dallas built an 8 point lead that sealed the deal, and I can guarantee that run would not have happened and SA would've won if Pop kept the lineup as Parker-Green-Leonard-Duncan-Splitter for the final 7 minutes of the fourth quarter.

I'm not trying to completely discredit what Pop has done for SA. He's an amazing basketball mind, but ever since this arrogance has come from him, I just don't think he's an amazing coach like he used to be. He did prevent Duncan from getting a thumb ring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop trusts his player too much, if anything. That's why he would play Manu down the stretch even if Green was outplaying him. That's why he left Duncan in so long even though Ellis torched him. Once he trusts certain players, Pop will keep trusting them no matter what. The biggest counter-example is Duncan on big defensive situations, but that is a necessary adjustment, seeing as Duncan simply can't guard the PnR effectively anymore. It's hilarious that people think Duncan should have been in on these possessions. He was in for most of them, which is why Pop took him out for the rest of the game. Simply looking at Duncan's FG% and ignoring the damage he does to the Spurs' spacing and defense is misguided. He wasn't even a plus player in the fourth quarter.

Green, Leonard and Splitter should have played more. I agree that's on Pop for putting too much trust in Ginobili. Pop has pretty much misread his roster all year, which is why Green is on such a low rung while Beli and Mills stayed on high rungs. He wasted two tremendous games from his role-players by insisting on playing the players he trusted down the stretch as opposed to the players who were playing the best. This is nothing like Game Six of the Finals. The Spurs just got beat off two improbable rebounds that Duncan would have had no more chance of getting than anyone else. It's silly hindsight to blame Pop's "arrogance" for that.

English get better yes POPownsJackson's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    no way mavs beat spurs at home in a game 7.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ~~~~~~~▄▌▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
    ~~~.▄▄██▌█ Cargo: Brooms
    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ Destination: San Antonio
    ███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌
    ▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Monta delivered for the Mavs except for that late-game brain fart that almost cost the Mavs the game. If he was gonna be that kind of dumb ass, he should have thrown the ball higher if he wanted to kill the time off.

what a horrible prediction

Koon Bob Love

Brah were you here all night? Didn't go out to enjoy the night and some fine es?

Gotta get back to the real world at some point mayne.

Thread Information