Page 11 of 745 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I rather have him sit all season long and lose him for nothing that trade him to LA, tbh.
    and then have LA just sign him outright? it's where he wants to go, after all

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm thinking they were fine until last offseason when they signed Patty and Pau and ted up the cap space for the next three years. The roster in general sucks and I harbor no ill feelings toward Kawhi from wanting to get out from under that. No player should be asked to carry that amount of scrubs night in and night out.
    him we got into playoffs with out this . A big plus is hopefully a lot of these Kawhi suckers will join his camp cause they need more people to help wipe his ASS

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I rather have him sit all season long and lose him for nothing that trade him to LA, tbh.
    I agree. The only other thing I would do is trade him to Charlotte. Jordan tried to trade Kemba for him during the trade deadline. He would be more than willing to do it again since Kemba has an expiring contract. Let Kawhi and his uncle suffer for a year dealing with MJ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm confused, so they haven't met? Is this possibly leaked before they meet to make sure the Spurs offer the Supermax?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Getting Tatum would be getting bent over by Ainge, but it's pretty much a best case I guess. I don't want Irving or Hayward.
    Tatum, the sacto pick (or is it memphis) and Bostons's first this year is not anything close to a rape.
    In fact you would be raping Ainge especially if KL cant stay healthy.
    if you dont want Kyrie or Hayward ...try and pilfer Hoford and then trade Pau for peanuts or with a 1st rounder

Horford/Aldridge/tatum and a future lottery pick is a lot of plus assets ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The pissed off side of me hopes this injury never heals, but that's sour grapes talking.

I guess we'll know how this all unfolds within the next week after we get details on the meeting that was supposed to take place between Pop and Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It'd be pretty much impossible for the Lakers to open a max slot next summer again if they spend their cap space on a couple of max FAs now. Trading him somewhere else makes it very difficult for him to end up in Lakers unless they strike out on FAs this summer.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah yes, Kawhi is asking to peace from San Antonio. Let me log onto SpursTalk, and see how the fans are handling this news.

y'all are sociopaths.
    Gotta admit this was hilarious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least he would be losing like 60 millions dollars, or whatever it is that he will lose if no team is able to sign him to a supermax.

But, ok, I changed my tune. They can have Kawhi if they give us Ingram, Kuzma and a first round pick. Nothing less than that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm thinking they were fine until last offseason when they signed Patty and Pau and ted up the cap space for the next three years. The roster in general sucks and I harbor no ill feelings toward Kawhi from wanting to get out from under that. No player should be asked to carry that amount of scrubs night in and night out.
    this

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    It's going to come out years later that this injury scam was a forced move by Kawhi and his entourage to save face while blaming the Spurs organization for his departure. I don't think he was ever in love with the Spurs organization post Duncan era and he was looking for any excuse to get out of here. The injury excuse was the perfect scapegoat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kuzma ings sucks, why the would the Spurs want a bigger Jordan Clarkson

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least he would be losing like 60 millions dollars, or whatever it is that he will lose if no team is able to sign him to a supermax.

But, ok, I changed my tune. They can have Kawhi if they give us Ingram, Kuzma and a first round pick. Nothing less than that.
    igram is nice, but he's not a franchise player. kuz is good 6th man material. and their first isn't that great. we still get hosed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mah , those Kawhi jersey burning videos are going to be glorious especially considering all the grease stains on them. Fire stations better be on alert.
    LMAAAAOOOOOOOO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope PopaGOAT excludes him from Team USA, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's pathetic that that a player can be cleared for play, decide he's done and refuse to play, yet collect 20 million dollars.. and to top it off they're gonna do him a favor and ship him where he wants to play?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard this story a few months ago from a friends cousin who drives an Uber in San Antonio originally.

I never posted it because no sources and figured it was bull , but the guy said he was driving some insider Spurs exec who explained to him that the original reports about a disconnect were not true BUT the players only meeting was completely true and a complete show headed by Tony parker. Guys questioning if he was really hurt and whatnot which pissed off Kawhi who said if he could play he would be playing. Following with Kawhi being so pissed at Parker that he didn't want to play with him and also a little upset with Manu (who sided with Parker).

Still don't know if that's true but maybe makes a little more sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi can go to LA and get AIDS from Magic Johnson

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rebuild time was inevitable

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow wtf is this forum right now. I've never seen so many pussies and pansies in one thread. Good in riddance this place.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are there any legal repercussions the Spurs might consider? I mean the guy stole paychecks for a whole year and muddied our medical staff's names for personal gain. I know it's not likely but we should be able to do something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard this story a few months ago from a friends cousin who drives an Uber in San Antonio originally.

I never posted it because no sources and figured it was bull , but the guy said he was driving some insider Spurs exec who explained to him that the original reports about a disconnect were not true BUT the players only meeting was completely true and a complete show headed by Tony parker. Guys questioning if he was really hurt and whatnot which pissed off Kawhi who said if he could play he would be playing. Following with Kawhi being so pissed at Parker that he didn't want to play with him and also a little upset with Manu (who sided with Parker).

Still don't know if that's true but maybe makes a little more sense.
    SPURS DRS CLEARED HIM NOT PARKER AND MANU

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tatum, the sacto pick (or is it memphis) and Bostons's first this year is not anything close to a rape.
    In fact you would be raping Ainge especially if KL cant stay healthy.
    if you dont want Kyrie or Hayward ...try and pilfer Hoford and then trade Pau for peanuts or with a 1st rounder

Horford/Aldridge/tatum and a future lottery pick is a lot of plus assets ...
    Aldridge wants out too, this is going to be a total rebuild.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    igram is nice, but he's not a franchise player. kuz is good 6th man material. and their first isn't that great. we still get hosed.
    We will get hosed on any trade. This is one of the best we can get, imho.

Thread Information