Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    damn and i thought i had been stacked at receiver

i would bench Gordon if i had to choose, just because there's more uncertainty. first week back, they're a different offense than last year. Evans has been beasting, but i'd still trust marshall/bryant/thomas

im not familiar with return yard leagues, i dno have much of an impact that has on a weekly basis. my gut still says go with mccoy
    That league is only an 8-team league and there were some very questionable picks early in the draft(Rivers 3rd overall and first QB, stafford and brady going 11/12, Panthers D going 23). And my cousin dropped D. Thomas and Jamal CHarles early on. He had waiver priority and got Charles right back but I got Thomas. I have the most points but am 6-5 and in 5th place.

I decided not to play gordon in either league but I'm gonna sit Marshall for Evans.

I just need to decide if i should go with Hilton instead of Green or Johnson. I'm more likely to sit Johnson this week.
    Last edited by Aztecfan03; 11-22-2014 at 01:55 AM.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    trade some receivers
    I guess I could use a better 2nd RB in the second league, but for QB I have Luck in the first league and roethlisberger in the second and the te's are kind of a crapshoot.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    ive got gronk in both my leagues... great third round pick. i get an unfair advantage every week

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ive got gronk in both my leagues... great third round pick. i get an unfair advantage every week
    Good luck scro. Vernon is busting out this week I hear...

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Good luck scro. Vernon is busting out this week I hear...
    nice start to rhino this week?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    nice start to rhino this week?
    Absolutely lad. The Chiefs just haaaad to troll me

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    anyone need last minute help???

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    I forgot to make any changes except switching Marshall for mike evans. Still winning so far though.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    fantasy guru is here to help for todays games

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    decision time for my non-ST league... had a first round bye and led in scoring last week, so that

I've got Foster and Lynch at RB, so no concerns there, Gronk at TE

Hilton is obviously a lock at one of the receiver slots...

I need help with my WR2 and Flex spots though...

my options are:

Josh Gordon
    Mike Evans
    Jonathan Stewart
    Latavius Murray

For the past few weeks I've been starting both Gordon and Evans (one at WR2 and the other at Flex), but now Gordon is worrying me with his last couple of games and now a QB change. I do think a new QB will try to lock into the #1 receiver (just like Manziel did with Evans in college), and Johnny will probably be aggressive to a fault. But not sure how comfortable I am with Gordon right now.

Stewart is finally getting all the touches he can handle for the Panthers, and they play the Bucs this week IN carolina, a cupcake mathcup where they should be able to run a ton. Also with out, that's one less guy that will poach his goal line touches.

Murray is just a wildcard, Stewart is probably a safer play, but Murray is going up against the Chiefs team he had has breakout against, and got 25 touches last week including a couple of catches.

So basically should I keep riding Evans + Gordon? Or should I swap one of them out for Stewart or Murray

decision time for my non-ST league... had a first round bye and led in scoring last week, so that

I've got Foster and Lynch at RB, so no concerns there, Gronk at TE

Hilton is obviously a lock at one of the receiver slots...

I need help with my WR2 and Flex spots though...

my options are:

Josh Gordon
    Mike Evans
    Jonathan Stewart
    Latavius Murray

For the past few weeks I've been starting both Gordon and Evans (one at WR2 and the other at Flex), but now Gordon is worrying me with his last couple of games and now a QB change. I do think a new QB will try to lock into the #1 receiver (just like Manziel did with Evans in college), and Johnny will probably be aggressive to a fault. But not sure how comfortable I am with Gordon right now.

Stewart is finally getting all the touches he can handle for the Panthers, and they play the Bucs this week IN carolina, a cupcake mathcup where they should be able to run a ton. Also with out, that's one less guy that will poach his goal line touches.

Murray is just a wildcard, Stewart is probably a safer play, but Murray is going up against the Chiefs team he had has breakout against, and got 25 touches last week including a couple of catches.

So basically should I keep riding Evans + Gordon? Or should I swap one of them out for Stewart or Murray
    I'd stick with Evans and Gordon - too much upside there to pass up.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Seattle Defense vs San Fran, or NYG defense vs Washington?

Seattle Defense vs San Fran, or NYG defense vs Washington?
    Hard to go wrong either way, but I'd lean NYG - Washington is just in complete shambles right now

Thread Information