Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    About?

What exactly is it you think you're doing? You're guzzling Bernie by the gallon.

Poor you. By Tuesday night you'll have run out of tears when he gets tear a new asshole.
    Down 48 pts a month ago, latest poll has him 3 pts down outside the margin of error. He may not win but a valiant effort was made and like i always said, anything but a hige win is an L for Hillary.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Less Opportunity, More Support

Trump and Clinton have performed best in counties considered to have less economic mobility and opportunity

http://graphics.wsj.com/elections/20...-more-support/

low-wage, low-info

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Less Opportunity, More Support

Trump and Clinton have performed best in counties considered to have less economic mobility and opportunity

http://graphics.wsj.com/elections/20...-more-support/

low-wage, low-info
    sounds like your people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Firms That Paid For Clinton Speeches Have US Government Interests

It's not just Wall Street banks. Most companies and groups that paid Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton to speak between 2013 and 2015 have lobbied federal agencies in recent years, and more than one-third are government contractors, an Associated Press review has found. Their interests are sprawling and would follow Clinton to the White House should she win election this fall.

The AP's review of federal records, regulatory filings and correspondence showed that

almost all the 82 corporations, trade associations and other groups that paid for or sponsored Clinton's speeches have actively sought to sway the government — lobbying, bidding for contracts, commenting on federal policy and in some cases contacting State Department officials or Clinton herself during her tenure as secretary of state.

Presidents are not generally bound by many of the ethics and conflict-of-interest regulations that apply to non-elected executive branch officials, although they are subject to laws covering related conduct, such as bribery and illegal gratuities.

Clinton's 94 paid appearances over two years on the speech circuit leave her open to scrutiny over decisions she would make in the White House or influence that may affect the interests of her speech sponsors.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/fi...+%28TPMNews%29

Yes, Bernie, Hillary is not qualified, she's corrupted.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

It's not just Wall Street banks. Most companies and groups that paid Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton to speak between 2013 and 2015 have lobbied federal agencies in recent years, and more than one-third are government contractors, an Associated Press review has found. Their interests are sprawling and would follow Clinton to the White House should she win election this fall.

The AP's review of federal records, regulatory filings and correspondence showed that

almost all the 82 corporations, trade associations and other groups that paid for or sponsored Clinton's speeches have actively sought to sway the government — lobbying, bidding for contracts, commenting on federal policy and in some cases contacting State Department officials or Clinton herself during her tenure as secretary of state.

Presidents are not generally bound by many of the ethics and conflict-of-interest regulations that apply to non-elected executive branch officials, although they are subject to laws covering related conduct, such as bribery and illegal gratuities.

Clinton's 94 paid appearances over two years on the speech circuit leave her open to scrutiny over decisions she would make in the White House or influence that may affect the interests of her speech sponsors.

Do you think she did the same with her foundation contributions?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think she did the same with her foundation contributions?
    Probably

One well known way to buy influence is contribute to politicians spouses org, or hire family members

You think hrc is unique, alone in her corruption?

The entire political, judicial class is corrupt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

not surprising at all that the democrat party is so in love with her, tbh

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Probably

One well known way to buy influence is contribute to politicians spouses org, or hire family members

You think hrc is unique, alone in her corruption?

The entire political, judicial class is corrupt
    Is this you finally admitting that the FBI's investigation into her private server and emails regarding her foundation and it's contributors is legit?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this you finally admitting that the FBI's investigation into her private server and emails regarding her foundation and it's contributors is legit?
    No

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So you think she funnelled money through her foundation from donors illegally while Secretary of State, and that is what the FBI is investigating, yet their investigation is not legitimate. Did I get it correct this time?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you think she funnelled money through her foundation from donors illegally while Secretary of State, and that is what the FBI is investigating, yet their investigation is not legitimate. Did I get it correct this time?
    I have no way of knowing, so I'll leave the biased speculatinf and cheering on the witch hunters to You People.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oath Keepers Predict Civil War if Hillary Clinton Wins

"The level of hatred among conservatives for that woman is so stratospheric I cannot see any other outcome," claims Oath Keepers website

If Hillary Clinton is chosen by the establishment to take Obama’s place, the result would probably be outright civil war in the U.S.

The level of hatred among conservatives for that woman is so stratospheric I cannot see any other outcome.

It might not happen immediately, but a solid bet would be conflagration within her first term.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/04/...iticus+USA+%29

less gun fellators with their macho man paranoid fantasies, where they murder people (but never get murdered)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oath Keepers? What kind of name is that?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    HuffPo/Salon writer going after Hillary.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/yes-b...b_9726650.html

Reck deploying shield in 3..2..1..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HuffPo/Salon writer going after Hillary.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/yes-b...b_9726650.html

Reck deploying shield in 3..2..1..
    How do you figure? Whether she gets indicted or not what do I care?

And maybe if you could get a legit and independent article where they're not Sanders teabaggers I'd take that article seriously. I mean your post is bouton-es like. Salon and Huffpost.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

And maybe if you could get a legit and independent article where they're not Sanders teabaggers I'd take that article seriously. I mean your post is bouton-es like. Salon and Huffpost.
    Huffpost is perhaps the most unbias and fair media outlet of all...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Case and point..

I've read the same article. I believe the author is a college student. More truthful and impressive than 99.99% of the 'professional' reporters out there.
    The comments are a treasure trove, imo. LOL

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huffpost is perhaps the most unbias and fair media outlet of all...
    I always see the young turds using them as a source of information where they get all their Sanders the great takes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Mitch check this guy's unbiased articles.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/h-a-goodman/

The huff is just as bad as the Washington post when it comes to who do they back tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I always see the young turds using them as a source of information where they get all their Sanders the great takes.
    It's one of botoxdeuce's go-to sources, along with Salon, Fox, Onion and Buzzfeed

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey Mitch check this guy's unbiased articles.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/h-a-goodman/

The huff is just as bad as the Washington post when it comes to who do they back tbh.
    The term for him is a bernout. I'm a Bern guy, but I've accepted he's done unless Hillary gets indicted.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought Huffington Post was only gonna cover Trump in the entertainment section.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

The fact the you recognized it was bouton-es/Salon/Huffpo and still didn't get the point further solidifies my thoughts on just how ing stupid you are.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact the you recognized it was bouton-es/Salon/Huffpo and still didn't get the point further solidifies my thoughts on just how ing stupid you are.
    Anyone that doesn't agree with your stupid and far fetch theory is stupid to you. OK.

Keep hunting that elusive duck and keep posting walls of text no one cares about but yourself. I ain't stoping you.

Thread Information