Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Third post and then spam. Did you aspire to be a cuckold for the world's biggest c*nt when you got older?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Skull and Bones has always been an interesting subject for me. Did you know both Presidential candidates in the 2004 election were from the secret society Skull and Bones? The odds of that happening are incredible. Also keep in mind that three generations of the Bush family were members of Skull and Bones. It is alleged that Prescott Bush raided the tomb of Geronimo and they use the "skull" for spiritual power.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Skull and Bones has always been an interesting subject for me. Did you know both Presidential candidates in the 2004 election were from the secret society Skull and Bones? The odds of that happening are incredible. Also keep in mind that three generations of the Bush family were members of Skull and Bones. It is alleged that Prescott Bush raided the tomb of Geronimo and they use the "skull" for spiritual power.
    bunch of s they all are. they're more gay than my gay friends ever could be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bunch of s they all are. they're more gay than my gay friends ever could be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Q
    antifa civil war
    martial law
    pizzagate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever he's selling, TSA is buying it all.
    This is some major gaslighting .

Read over this, although not reading the in the OP. This looks like somebody's elaborate prank to me.

No unlike the essay that was supposedly written by a time-traveler from the future talking about nuclear/civil war in the US. Fascinating read.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Q
    antifa civil war
    martial law
    pizzagate
    Conspiracy theorists like Jones have been predicting "martial law" for decades. It's always just around the corner.

Remember the millennium bug? Clinton was going to use that to declare martial law. I remember watching an obscure cable access nut named Alex Jones talk endlessly about it. It was funny then.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Best part is how TSA justifies the outright wrong Q posts. He thinks that, as a confirmed Trump insider, Q has to lie to throw people off. Totes believable!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conspiracy theorists like Jones have been predicting "martial law" for decades. It's always just around the corner.

Remember the millennium bug? Clinton was going to use that to declare martial law. I remember watching an obscure cable access nut named Alex Jones talk endlessly about it. It was funny then.
    Or Jade Helm

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    This is some major gaslighting .

Read over this, although not reading the in the OP. This looks like somebody's elaborate prank to me.

No unlike the essay that was supposedly written by a time-traveler from the future talking about nuclear/civil war in the US. Fascinating read.
    It’s not an elaborate prank though. There have been numerous occasions where Q has posted something and said to watch Trump’s twitter feed and minutes later Trump tweets exactly what Q said would be tweeted. There’s more than just the tweets. Picture from AF1 during Trump’s Asia trip. Quite a few more I can’t think of right now but it’s been fascinating to follow along. It’s a group of people close to Trump, who this group is no one knows.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Best part is how TSA justifies the outright wrong Q posts. He thinks that, as a confirmed Trump insider, Q has to lie to throw people off. Totes believable!
    Q said exactly that in the very beginning.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Because he knew he would be wrong. A lot.

It's astounding how gullible you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your "child sex ring" theory fails for one reason:

You can't keep conspiracies like that secret. Someone grows a conscience and talks eventually, even at the cost of their own lives.

Do you understand this principle? Someone always talks. This is why faked moon landings are not possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not an elaborate prank though. There have been numerous occasions where Q has posted something and said to watch Trump’s twitter feed and minutes later Trump tweets exactly what Q said would be tweeted. There’s more than just the tweets. Picture from AF1 during Trump’s Asia trip. Quite a few more I can’t think of right now but it’s been fascinating to follow along. It’s a group of people close to Trump, who this group is no one knows.
    Miller.

Trump is not said to fully write out everything he tweets, allowing others to do things (changes in language hint at this). Miller is just the kind of -weasel who would do such a thing.

May also be someone at twitter who wants to with gullible idiots. Get the information a few minutes before servers update, and look like an insider.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't think Miller has that much time to kill making these stupid posts, but so many alt reich "journalists" have access to such chodes and love nothing better than a good LARP on the 4chan boards they used for gamergate -- that would be my guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. Just got this. Talk about a con job. This is confidence trick 101

Set the marks expectations up so that no matter how accurate you are, they think you are a genius.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think Miller has that much time to kill making these stupid posts, but so many alt reich "journalists" have access to such chodes and love nothing better than a good LARP on the 4chan boards they used for gamergate -- that would be my guess.
    Better guess than mine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FEMA death camps...

At this point Jones' schtick is really obvious. Sell overpriced supplements to the gullibles. It would be funny if it weren't reinforcing harmful beliefs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    honestly i'm a master coin flip predictor, but i give wrong answers 50% of the time intentionally to throw people off

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    honestly i'm a master coin flip predictor, but i give wrong answers 50% of the time intentionally to throw people off
    And I love tails, so I'm just going to assume that when you correctly call "tails" it's because you meant to.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what does that mean. tell us now.

otherwise literally anything can happen next week and you'll find some obscure way to say Q was right

Thread Information