Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this going to be the new Parker vs. Manu?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who's Parker who's Manu?

I can't see Vassell reaching allstar level...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who's Parker who's Manu?

I can't see Vassell reaching allstar level...
    Beat me to it. Heck. If he was half as good as those dudes Spurs probably have a few more wins.

Vassell is a decent player. Once the Spurs land a proper 2nd option and playmaking - Vassell will be a great complimentary piece…if he survives the inevitable roster churn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the idiot missing the point and AGAIN going all emo
    you are never making a point

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you are never making a point
    only 1 emoji today? Feeling down?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only 1 emoji today? Feeling down?
    still waiting on that point you're making with that video...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy is shooting 71% at the rim, 91st percentile. This was his main weakness last year. Those are rim runner percentages.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy is shooting 71% at the rim, 91st percentile. This was his main weakness last year. Those are rim runner percentages.
    It's obvious that he put in a ton of work into his drive and finish game. I just wish he would work more on his passing game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still concerned about his inability to get to the rim. His jumper was wet last night but when it's not it's ugly for him.
    This is my biggest complaint. He doesn't have a consistent game at all because he all too often settles for a rushed shot, mostly from 3, and is often off balance when he's missing. He needs to play a more consistent PnR off Wemby. But he's incapable of doing that because inevitably he'll chuck it up.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On how many shots? He doesn't take it to the basket very often.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his problem this year hasnt been finishing at the rim, its getting to the rim. shots within 3 feet make up about 15% of his FGA, which is quite low for a player like him. its also why he gets so few FT's

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    find Devin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chet bullying wemby

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby's 1st month is killing his stats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s improvement for Dev, his shot quality was even worse to start the season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s improvement for Dev, his shot quality was even worse to start the season
    I feel like he was red hot to start the season but is back to uneven games like usual, just my eye test.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel like he was red hot to start the season but is back to uneven games like usual, just my eye test.
    Only talking about shot quality here - he was shooting lights out before his injury, but his shot selection was amongst the worst in the league. It’s definitely moved more middle of the pack while still connecting at a high clip. He could be so good if he were just a bit smarter (BB wise)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's right there with Tatum, Paul George and Jalen Brunson. He'll be much better once we have a real point guard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was listening to the Small Market Bias podcast and they were discussing Devin. An interesting note was that Devin’s stats this year are pretty much identical to last years (one exception being Devin’s 2FG% has increased significantly this year).

There is a thought that Devin may just be who he is, at this point. Makes me wonder that perhaps the only room for Devin to take a next step would be with someone helping set up the offense better so that his shot quality can improve.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was listening to the Small Market Bias podcast and they were discussing Devin. An interesting note was that Devin’s stats this year are pretty much identical to last years (one exception being Devin’s 2FG% has increased significantly this year).

There is a thought that Devin may just be who he is, at this point. Makes me wonder that perhaps the only room for Devin to take a next step would be with someone helping set up the offense better so that his shot quality can improve.
    not exactly though. His FG at the rim and in floater range is much higher and that's because he worked on finishing with his left hand

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which is why he needs to stop chucking 3s on fast breaks. it's my biggest complaint about his game is that he doesn't finish at the rim as often as he needs to be.

I actually think he's a long term key to tge teams success off the PnR or PnP. His 1 on 1 game is where he loses me because all too often, he settles for a chuck 3 pt shot

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which is why he needs to stop chucking 3s on fast breaks. it's my biggest complaint about his game is that he doesn't finish at the rim as often as he needs to be.

I actually think he's a long term key to tge teams success off the PnR or PnP. His 1 on 1 game is where he loses me because all too often, he settles for a chuck 3 pt shot
    He is like 90 percentile in isos.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's definitely improved and worked on his game. I'd say his game isn't the most aesthetically pleasing at times, that may be part of the challenge.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dev's DBPM by season:

1. 0.7
    2. 0
    3. -0.9
    4. -1.2

This trend needs to stop. Dev's ceiling on a championship team is a fourth option scorer coming off the bench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is like 90 percentile in isos.
    That doesn't include his 3 pt chucks in iso.

Thread Information