Page 111 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 4088
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The more I look the more I like Branham.

Another SG? Why not with the later pick.

He's got a well rounded offensive game with no apparent holes. Excellent shooter and shot creator with an impressive array of moves including a formidable mid-range game.

The knock on him is his defense.

But, he's tall, long, with a 6'11" wingspan and pretty good court awareness and anticipation.

Seems like a decent pick.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The great Leonard Miller has pulled out of the draft.
    That's a good decision for him. He's wasn't ready and wasn't going to be a 1st rd pick...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paolo doing his best to make sure he goes to Houston . And I don’t blame him. He was 5 when the team moved to OKC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somewhat surprising. Last year Josh Christopher and Cameron Thomas went in the 1st round and they're pretty similar players. Maybe the league is moving away from shooters who can't do anything else and are awful at defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paolo doing his best to make sure he goes to Houston . And I don’t blame him. He was 5 when the team moved to OKC.

I can't imagine being forced to live in Oklahoma.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He can't either obviously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As expected after doing my deep dive on him and throwing him into my lowest tier (tier 6)

i called it, motha as!
    Called it 2 weeks ago tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Called it 2 weeks ago tbh.
    Careful. You’ll unleash the attack chihuahua, who never actually called him withdrawing from the draft, just stashed him on his lower tier.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One can’t ignore how productive and efficient he was. And he’s young. Kind of a Spurs pick in the age range they favor lately. Id hope if he is the pick its bc they were confident his poor defense can improve. He looks more explosive there and displays a nice dribble but I find these kind of videos misleading bc who is guarding him really and are they really trying or being traffic cones for the show? I can’t get his difficulties out of my head.

Having said that, one really can’t ignore how good he was even with his injuries. One has to truly believe in his shooting to pick him but he’s the kind of guy that could make teams regret passing up on him. Difficult to project his athleticism with his injuries, but I don’t know. I’ll be okay with this pick but its not someone who excites me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now imagine doing it by choice.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BR mock is out. Intel : Ivey at 2, Dyson top 8 , Malaki 8-14, Jalen top 20. Dieng and Shaedon drop.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BR mock is out. Intel : Ivey at 2, Dyson top 8 , Malaki 8-14, Jalen top 20. Dieng and Shaedon drop.
    The question is which 6'5" SG we are going to draft, lol. Maybe Malakai? I'd like him at 20, but seems like no way he lasts that long. Seems to have great scoring instincts. As for Sharpe, , there's a chance he drops to us. Because I don't see any home run swing at 9, if there is a team dying to draft him, I hope that the Trade Machine Brian Wright can monetize that, so to speak, rather than put on blinders and get bamboozled by some young agent telling them what Presti is going to do if they don't take player X.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The question is which 6'5" SG we are going to draft, lol. Maybe Malakai? I'd like him at 20, but seems like no way he lasts that long. Seems to have great scoring instincts. As for Sharpe, , there's a chance he drops to us. Because I don't see any home run swing at 9, if there is a team dying to draft him, I hope that the Trade Machine Brian Wright can monetize that, so to speak, rather than put on blinders and get bamboozled by some young agent telling them what Presti is going to do if they don't take player X.
    Johnny Davis fits this 6'5 SG lol could be the pick

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its a buffet of options for 6'5ish players:

Johnny Davis
    Ben Mathurin
    Malaki Brenham
    Blake Wesley
    Jalen Williams
    Gabe Procida
    Dyson Daniels
    Christian Braun
    Marjon Beachamp
    Bryce McGowens
    Ochai Agbaji
    Wendell Moore
    David Roddy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feel a bit proud. I pulled his name out of a hat basically as a guy who'd make a lot of sense at 38. Then I looked into him a bit and have liked the idea more and more if the team doesn't grab Tyty or another PG early. He has talent and would provide instant depth behind/instead of Jones. I also think he has intangibles that make him intriguing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting the feeling more and more that the Spurs are loving having three picks in 20-40 range. Almost every player we hear connected to them is or at least was projected to go 20th or later. Maybe they just feel more comfortable scouting there. Maybe they're trying to cover up their interest at 9 by spamming us with info about later in the draft. But I don't think they have nearly as much interest in reducing the number of picks they're making than some fans assume they do. As I said, they probably got so many picks in this draft for a reason.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The worst places to live in the NBA are OKC, Salt Lake, Indianapolis, Sacramento, Milwaukee, Portland. Every other location is fine. Some are better than others but overall at worst if you avoid those 6 cities I mentioned you will end up in a decent place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brenham was one of my sleeper picks at 20, but starting to sound like he’s lottery bound. Or 15-17 at the latest. Too bad. Think he’s gonna be a good player at the next level. Will be one of the best mid-range shooters in the league within 3-4 years imo. And his 3-pointer is improving too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's so interesting to see where Jalen Williams is in mock drafts now... all over the place. My dream draft scenario right now is Sochan, Jalen Williams, LaRavia, Jaylin Williams, but I do think that Jalen is the one who's most likely gone before the Spurs pick.

Hopes for Sochan: great D at 3,4, & 5 spots, potential to be devastatingly good small ball center in some future line ups.
    For Jalen: I like him as a SG rather than a SF. It's a nuanced distinction in the modern NBA, sure, but moving him up a spot takes away 30% of his size advantage at 6'6"+ 7'2" wingspn. The idea of Murray & Jalen as long dual versatile combo guards is the vision, an extra large back court.
    LaRavia: a do everything guy, like a 6'8" Derrick White with better shooting, or 3/4ths of Andrei Kirilenko with better shooting. No uber elite strengths, but no weaknesses.
    Jaylin Williams: The Flier. Some red flags, some incredible impact stats, looks great via the Eye Test, improved dramatically in second half of season, played great in big games against quality opponents. Could he be a Robert Williams lll type player? Even if he's somewhere between RWlll & Isaiah Hartenstein as a net positive back up big, he's got value at #38. Interesting player, but I also wouldn't mind the Spurs trading #20+#38+? (JRich/McD?) to move up a few spots if that means a better chance at Jalen.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s a tremendous scorer. Obviously, there’s been a lot of talk about his stock dropping in the days leading up to the draft, but I’m not sure that ought be the case.
    I get the injury concerns, but it is interesting that this board is that down on a young, "good character", combo forward who fits the 3 and D outline (has to regain more mobility for the latter, but the physical capacity otherwise exists).

Including myself, I don't recall seeing anyone advocating for or thinking he's among the most likely options. Weird.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this dude has solid analysis. Sleepers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get the injury concerns, but it is interesting that this board is that down on a young, "good character", combo forward who fits the 3 and D outline (has to regain more mobility for the latter, but the physical capacity otherwise exists).

Including myself, I don't recall seeing anyone advocating for or thinking he's among the most likely options. Weird.

Starting at 7:15

He doesn't fit the 3 and D outline because he's really bad at defense. Unlike a Shaeden Sharpe, who clearly doesn't give a flying about defense, Griffin is trying. He just sucks at it. Teams will hunt him down and carve him up on PnRs and anywhere else. He can't even guard straight up on the perimeter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also this guy has a really long neck:

https://www.dukechronicle.com/articl...iew-aj-griffin

I mean, look at his neck. Unless he's a turtle, it has to account for an extra two or three inches of his height.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also this guy has a really long neck:

https://www.dukechronicle.com/articl...iew-aj-griffin

I mean, look at his neck. Unless he's a turtle, it has to account for an extra two or three inches of his height.

Thread Information