Page 112 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 3333
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao...what a joke. Nets "stars" create all this drama over the summer, halt the trade market, and for what? Can't wait to watch this team fail next year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol KD being pathetic per par.

At least we can hope the suspended free agency can finally resume now. There are moves to be made by a number of teams.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, another hit to his legacy all for freaking Kryie Irving.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good. Sick of hearing about this nonsense. Nets should challenge for top offense in the league, but defense/rebounding (Simmons might start at C) will likely be their undoing.

Meanwhile, with Lakers attention now turning to Bogdanovic and Beverley, their hopes of getting back into championship contention are dashed.

Hopefully he tears his ACL again for wasting everyones fking time.

Domino’s should start falling now which is good.
    Hypocritical Raptors fan boy unhinged because those clowns weren't handed another superstar for pennies on the dollar and will remain a treadmill team for the foreseeable future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good. Sick of hearing about this nonsense. Nets should challenge for top offense in the league, but defense/rebounding (Simmons might start at C) will likely be their undoing.

Meanwhile, with Lakers attention now turning to Bogdanovic and Beverley, their hopes of getting back into championship contention are dashed.

Hypocritical Raptors fan boy unhinged because those clowns weren't handed another superstar for pennies on the dollar and will remain a treadmill team for the foreseeable future.
    I could care less where KD potentially ended but happy we can get on with free agency as we have 30mm to possibly help facilitate remaining deals. KD he is almost as big of a hoe as you.

: :

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At Screamin' A. continuing to mention the owners coming for the players in the next CBA primarily due to Harden, Irving, Simmons and Durant's lack of integrity in terms of honoring their contract/quitting, but failing to mention a certain S bag who emboldened them by showing that you can do damn near anything and not only get away with it, but get praised to no end.

I could care less where KD potentially ended but happy we can get on with free agency as we have 30mm to possibly help facilitate remaining deals. KD he is almost as big of a hoe as you.

: :
    "We". Pretending to be a Spurs fan.
    Last edited by TD 21; 08-23-2022 at 04:40 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Kyrie and KD were practicing together today also. BK will probably fill out their roster with min contracts: LMA, Howard, Melo, Griffin, Cousins, Schroeder all still FAs.

Sexton probs getting just north of MLE from Cleveland and the price for Spida is probably more DJ’esque than Gobert.

Lakers are fked lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao...what a joke. Nets "stars" create all this drama over the summer, halt the trade market, and for what? Can't wait to watch this team fail next year
    Kobe did it and got to the finals. Then won 2 les.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nets quietly had a decent offseason…. Their big 3 probably all suit up to start the season with Joe Harris back and they added Royce O’Neale, TJ Warren and only lost Bruce Brown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe did it and got to the finals. Then won 2 les.
    Kobe was in his prime at his peak though, he wasn't a 34 year old with multiple season ending injuries under his belt fresh off getting swept in the first round

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nets quietly had a decent offseason…. Their big 3 probably all suit up to start the season with Joe Harris back and they added Royce O’Neale, TJ Warren and only lost Bruce Brown.
    Didn't they lose all their bigs? I haven't been following what's happened with Griffin and Drummond and I figure Aldridge is cooked.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Maybe we'll finally see some movement around the league of smaller FAs still on the market or smaller trades now that KD/Kyrie arent going anywhere. End of August coming up, training camp starting soonish, guys gotta get situated before the season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe was in his prime at his peak though, he wasn't a 34 year old with multiple season ending injuries under his belt fresh off getting swept in the first round
    I don't get your point. Durant staying in the nets is good for nba. They are not a super team but a very good one. It will make the East having 3 legit contenders, maybe even 76ers being the 4th. Durant going to a super team isn't good for the NBA. Also Durant backtracking on his trade demand is similar to Kobe's.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't they lose all their bigs? I haven't been following what's happened with Griffin and Drummond and I figure Aldridge is cooked.
    Drummond signed with the Bulls, Griffin looked finished and Aldridge was solid, but still dropped from the rotation once Drummond was acquired and Claxton got healthy.

Given the depth of perimeter talent and lack there of in terms of bigs (Sharpe, though Howard is apparently an option), Simmons will likely play a lot of five.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am not really a fan of Durant, but I would not sell him short as a player even now. He saved Pop's ass in the Olympics and now has had a long offseason to rest. Just sayin.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So with Durbeta staying that means Kyrie won’t be traveling across the flat Earth to Lakerland. Where will the LeBrons turn now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They resigned Claxton probably their most important big. Griffin, Aldridge, Cousins, Hoawrd are all still free agents so they should be able to shore up the back up frontline cheap and easy. Aldridge still looked like he had 15-20 minutes a night in him last season.

Also, Simmons can play some 4/5 as required especially with Durant on the court.
    Drummond went to the Bulls

My Team
    Washington Wizards
    Post Count
    They resigned Claxton probably their most important big. Griffin, Aldridge, Cousins, Hoawrd are all still free agents so they should be able to shore up the back up frontline cheap and easy. Aldridge still looked like he had 15-20 minutes a night in him last season.

Also, Simmons can play some 4/5 as required especially with Durant on the court.
    Drummond went to the Bulls

They'll be fine filling up that roster with some old vets who believe in them. Royce and TJ are fine signings, especially at their contracts.

btw - been meaning to ask, who's the in your avatar? Such a weird pic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'll be fine filling up that roster with some old vets who believe in them. Royce and TJ are fine signings, especially at their contracts.

btw - been meaning to ask, who's the in your avatar? Such a weird pic.
    Your biological dad.

Who’s in yours? Your step daddy?
    Last edited by KingKev; 08-24-2022 at 07:20 AM.

My Team
    Washington Wizards
    Post Count
    Your biological dad.

Who’s in yours? Your step daddy?
    Ah jeez, going by your reaction it's you? My bad, I thought it was a meme or something.

Mine is a Spurs legend - shame on you for not recognizing Tony Massenburg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah jeez, going by your reaction it's you? My bad, I thought it was a meme or something.

Mine is a Spurs legend - shame on you for not recognizing Tony Massenburg.
    So I guess I’m a with a pic of myself, and you are a with a pic of another man.

My Team
    Washington Wizards
    Post Count
    So I guess I’m a with a pic of myself, and you are a with a pic of another man.
    Not just any man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Correct not just any man; your step daddy.

Now let’s get back to basketball chit chat yeah? How do you feel holding the next biggest time bomb of an NBA contract giving Bradley Beal a quarter yard?

That’s Russ, John Wall level bad and won’t age well in my opinion.

My Team
    Washington Wizards
    Post Count
    Correct not just any man; your step daddy.

Now let’s get back to basketball chit chat yeah? How do you feel holding the next biggest time bomb of an NBA contract giving Bradley Beal a quarter yard?

That’s Russ, John Wall level bad and won’t age well in my opinion.
    (Tony Massenburg is not my stepdad - however, I bet he's got a lot of others playing stepdad to his offspring, with the way he hopped around the NBA)

Dude, I only noticed today that it says the Wiz are my team. I hate them, pathetic front office. With Rui and Kuzma, they'll probably sign Jabari Parker soon to get that trifecta of suck ass SF masquerading as PFs.

Nah my team is the Sonics. Until we get our team back, I'm a free agent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I rather the Nets getting in the playoffs and avoiding making those unprotected FRP's to the Rockets becoming high lottery picks.

And with Kyrie out of the Laker's reach, the Lakers can focus on unloading Westbrooks with their two remaining FRP's. Or will they? I still don't like the Spurs bailing the Lakers out despite the possible unprotected FRP's return, which could very well be low picks with the Lakers' ability to retool being FA's preferred destination.

Thread Information