My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is how Ukrainians are training to use Leopard 2 tanks
    https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/202...on-pkg-vpx.cnn

12 hrs a day training. UKR training in NATO countries has been one of the differences that helps them build up and keep up force generation to replace losses.

Poland is so based.

This is going to hammer the snot out of the mobiks.

Russia's casualties, dead and wounded have got to be topping a quarter million so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Eyup. This is the mentality of the Russian dictatorship at this point.

The stupidity is obvious to even the most thick-headed war-criminals.

“They were shot like turkeys at a shooting range,” said former DPR Defense Minister Igor Strelkov, who has become a strident critic of the campaign.

Strelkov, also known as Igor Girkin, added on Telegram that “a lot of good T-72B3/T-80BVM tanks and the best paratroopers and marines were liquidated.”

In another post on Telegram, Strelkov wrote: “Only morons attack head-on in the same place, heavily fortified and extremely inconvenient for the attackers for many months in a row.”
    https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/13/europ...sk-fiasco-intl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That a country like Ukraine doesn't stand a snowball's chance in of defeating Russia. Russia is on par with China and the US in military might. If Russia negotiates it will be because Putin got what he wanted.
    Will revisit when Crimea is liberated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    European dogs realizing Winter is cominv and they will freeze and starve unless they change course

nope. didn't happen either.

hater regurgitating every single stupid russian lie.

suka blyat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excellent interview with one of UKR's main arty commanders.

https://wartranslated.com/pravda-com...-oleh-faydyuk/

One thing that stood out to me was that he specifically noted the number of IT professionals called up into the armed forces for helping to keep the unit organized, and responsive.

Another: Time on target is five minutes or so from request. Tight decision loops and high quality precision western munitions are wrecking the russian "army".

Mission parity has been achieved, meaning one UKR fire mission for each RUS fire mission. RUS has now lost its artillery advantage.

Given the precision of UKRs munitions, and the speed which it can reaction to fire missions, the edge there seems to be firmly in UKRs favor. Further supporting this is just the reports of RUS gun barrels just wearing the out and becoming much less accurate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We should just give them a fleet of A10 Warthogs. The war would be over in a week.

or just let them shoot each other.

Poorly trained troops with no comms = recipe for friendly fire. Hearing a lot of this as well.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

or just let them shoot each other.

Poorly trained troops with no comms = recipe for friendly fire. Hearing a lot of this as well.
    The Russian ultra nationalist bloggers pointed this out as well.
    They want someone in the Russian MoD to lose his life.
    Maybe a fall down an elevator shaft, if there are any left standing in Ukraine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hackers linked to Russia got very close to being able to take a dozen U.S. electric and gas facilities offline in the first weeks of the war in Ukraine, the head of a top cybersecurity company warned Tuesday.

Robert M. Lee, the founder and CEO of Dragos, which helps companies respond to cyberattacks, said hackers with a group Dragos calls “Chernovite” were using a malicious software to try to take down “around a dozen” U.S. electric and liquid natural gas sites.

“This is the closest we’ve ever been to having U.S. or European infrastructure, I’d say U.S. infrastructure, go offline,” Lee told reporters in a briefing. “It wasn’t employed on one of its targets, they weren’t ready to pull the trigger, they were getting very close.” Lee declined to offer details on what prevented the attack from succeeding, but said it was halted by a coalition of U.S. government and cyber industry groups.

While the U.S. government disclosed last year that the new malware — called PIPEDREAM — was capable of infiltrating U.S. industrial control systems across multiple key sectors, Lee’s comments suggest that the danger was more acute than officials had disclosed. And his disclosure offers a new picture of the U.S. energy supply’s vulnerability to a crippling cyber assault — a possibility that had drawn widespread concern during the run-up to Russian President Vladimir Putin’s February 2022 invasion.

Lee described the malware as a “state-level, wartime capability.” He did not say if the malware had actually been installed in the targeted networks or if the hackers were just close to getting into the systems.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...ities-00082675

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukraine!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    unprovoked rage

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this woman is a brave angel

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holeee sheet

Tgis brave Ukranian woman tells Kokamedian to royaly go himself and leave Ukraine immediately

Ukranian women are Fuego

The translation:

“Tell me please, how can you constantly blame everyone, but not yourself? Never yourself! Everyone is always to blame, not you! What are you sitting there for? Why did you run for president of our country? To destroy our nation? Right now, that’s what it looks like!

For you, everyone else is to blame for everything. You collect all the scrap metal from all over the European Union! You make young guys who have newborn babies and pregnant wives go to the front. You changed the law, so now even sixteen year olds are conscripted, and seventeen year olds go to the hot spots. You’re even the official sponsor of ing British scientists who dissect our guys for organs.

You bas , your wife walks around in a 40 thousand euro raincoat, and this wasn’t even a New Year’s gift! She lies that she knows the prices in her country and claims that mackerel costs 8 hryvnia… Have some conscience, Zelensky! Haven’t you ruined everything? Are you not afraid that your children will pay for your sins?

You laugh, mock and jeer the common people, thanks to whom you became a millionaire! You’re a dollar millionaire, for ’s sake! Where did you get it – from the war, ing , from bones! I understand that you don’t feel sorry for anyone, you bas , but don’t you even feel sorry for your children? Just get out of Ukraine!

Take all these ers that you sponsored, all these Banderites… and just off to Britain! People are tired of you, tired of your regime, tired of your lies, do you understand or not? You lie all the time, you brute! You’ve never told the truth! Go out now to Khreshchatyk and prove that you are in Ukraine!

Turn on the live broadcast on all social networks, kneel down, you got, and ask forgiveness from every mother from whom you took a son! Because you are not going to negotiate with Russia, because you are not sitting down at the negotiating table with Putin, because you are fighting until the last Ukrainian and because you are still bombing Donbass! You stinking got!!!”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another (hot) brave Ukranian w9man taking a on the Komedian

Apparently is a social media trend now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukranian Women are FUEGO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Slava Kokaine!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so much hype.about tanks to Ukraine lets look at the scoreboard:

- No more talk of Abrahms tanks to Ukro. It was just a lie to make German morons to commit to send theirs.. German re s
    - germany is sending 12 Leopard 2s. Poland also 12. Portugal 2. Yup. 26 miserabke tanks thats it noone else in Europe is sending
    - they are sending 200+ Leopard 1 tanks. Those tanks are basically WW2 memorabilia garbage

Oh and Jets yeah thats another funny story aint noone sending jets to that failed state

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another hater meltdown

See you in 3-5 days!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another hater meltdown

See you in 3-5 days!
    Just don't take the roads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    unprovoked rage

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just don't take the roads.
    That had to be one of the stupidest statements of all time.
    Good times with hater.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin is staring at defeat in his gas war with Europe

There's more bad news for Vladimir Putin. Europe is on course to get through winter with its vital gas storage facilities more than half full, according to a new European Commission assessment seen by POLITICO.

That means despite the Russian leader's efforts to make Europe freeze by cutting its gas supply, EU economies will survive the coldest months without serious harm — and they look set to start next winter in a strong position to do the same.

A few months ago, there were fears of energy shortages this winter caused by disruptions to Russian pipeline supplies.

But a combination of mild weather, increased imports of liquefied natural gas (LNG), and a big drop in gas consumption mean that more than 50 billion cubic meters (bcm) of gas is projected to remain in storage by the end of March, according to the Commission analysis.

A senior European Commission official attributed Europe’s success in securing its gas supply to a combination of planning and luck.

“A good part of the success is due to unusually mild weather conditions and to China being out of the market [due to COVID restrictions],” the official said. “But demand reduction, storage policy and infrastructure work helped significantly."

Ending the winter heating season with such healthy reserves — above 50 percent of the EU’s roughly 100bcm total storage capacity — removes any lingering fears of a gas shortage in the short term. It also eases concerns about Europe’s energy security going into next winter.

The positive figures underlie the more optimistic outlook presented by EU leaders in recent days, with Energy Commissioner Kadri Simson saying on Tuesday that Europe had “won the first battle” of the “energy war” with Russia.

https://www.politico.eu/article/eu-e...-putin-winter/

C'est la vie...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The russian covid (i.e., FallingOutOfWindow) takes another life.

Thread Information