Page 113 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 3523
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Kane epic miss

2nd penalty him shooting I didn't like.
    It is within the 10-20% possibilities to miss a penalty. I’m sure Kane is the best of England players shooting them, but tbh was surprised to see the second penalty shot way too hard, high and in the middle.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    It's hard to bet against France, they are the clear cut favorites.

On the other hand, Argentina just seems to have that lucky star on their side that makes champions.

Reminds me of Portugal in 2016, where almost every bounce of the ball and decision went their way in very tight matches.

If Argentina makes the final and frustrates France by not allowing an early or first half goal, Argentina should feel good about their chances heading into the latter stages of the match.

Good takes but my thing with Argentina is 70 minutes of good football and 20 minutes where they are completely all over the place and barely hanging on. We saw it against Australia and the Dutch. Now when going up against Croatia and if they advance, potentially France those bad 20 minutes could be game, set and match.

Would be amazing for Argentina to go all the way but really hoping the defense can remain disciplined as they completely went postal against the Dutch and it could have cost them the match.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    2 African teams in the semis
    yeah

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    WTF, changing the ball for the last 4 games...

My Team
    Switzerland
    Post Count

Post Count

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Read that any sanctions are monetary (like Uruguay had), so no big deal, tbh

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Now we get another Euro ref... smh... I know it's the same guy that refereed us against Mexico, but same thing...

Portugal - Morocco? South American ref, makes sense, no Euro or African ref
    France - England? South American ref, makes sense, no Euro ref

Brazil - Croatia? Euro (UK) ref
    Argentina - Netherlands? Euro (Spanish) ref

I guess African, Asian or even CONCACAF refs are worthless, tbh...

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    On the other hand, Argentina just seems to have that lucky star on their side that makes champions.

Reminds me of Portugal in 2016, where almost every bounce of the ball and decision went their way in very tight matches.
    I don't know exactly what games you've been watching, but they sure as aren't from this WC. Argentina has been BY FAR the team that enjoyed the LEAST luck among the remaining 4:
    Vs Saudi Arabia suffered two goals that probably would take 100 tries to duplicate, beat Mexico with effectiveness and never running into trouble, trashed Poland like few others did, should have beaten Australia by 3 goals but suffered an unfortunate deflection that gave Australia some momentum but the difference if anything should have been larger, and outplayed Netherlands who miraculously managed to tie in the last play of a 10 minute stoppage time but had many missed chances that should have ended the match before the penalties.
    On the other hand, Morocco survived by some miracle both Spain and Portugal when both Iberian teams had the better chances and should have won, Croatia was outplayed by Brazil and survived because of how many chances their South American counterparts missed (i.e., LUCK) and equalized with almost no time left to play, and France advanced convincingly but was outplayed by England and could have easily been out if they'd taken advantage of a couple of the many chances they had.
    So no, every bounce of the ball and every decision didn't go Argentina's way, otherwise we'd have CRUISED to the semis without breaking a sweat, while most other teams actually would already be out if not for some actions and decisions that went their way.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    ^Croatia goalie was outstanding v Brazil

Veteran
    Post Count
    holland is also under investigation, every time i see this story is reported only argentina is in the headline.

croatia, uruguay, serbia and saudi arabia have already been fined for article 16 violations, but nobody cares because messi doesnt play for them..

also, i expect portugal and england players comments about refereeing to receive the same scrutiny and condemnation as argentina's... oh wait, messi doesnt play there either, no one cares.

My Team
    Switzerland
    Post Count

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Now we get another Euro ref... smh... I know it's the same guy that refereed us against Mexico, but same thing...

Portugal - Morocco? South American ref, makes sense, no Euro or African ref
    France - England? South American ref, makes sense, no Euro ref

Brazil - Croatia? Euro (UK) ref
    Argentina - Netherlands? Euro (Spanish) ref

I guess African, Asian or even CONCACAF refs are worthless, tbh...
    Perhaps one from CONCACAF, but by and large the ref needs to come from a country with running water tbh. They’re much harder to corrupt. Not saying they’re incorruptible by any means, but compared to the alternatives it’s really no contest

Post Count
    holland is also under investigation, every time i see this story is reported only argentina is in the headline.

croatia, uruguay, serbia and saudi arabia have already been fined for article 16 violations, but nobody cares because messi doesnt play for them..

also, i expect portugal and england players comments about refereeing to receive the same scrutiny and condemnation as argentina's... oh wait, messi doesnt play there either, no one cares.
    It's prolly a reliable way to get clicks from casuals like me, tbh.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Perhaps one from CONCACAF, but by and large the ref needs to come from a country with running water tbh. They’re much harder to corrupt. Not saying they’re incorruptible by any means, but compared to the alternatives it’s really no contest

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Croats are getting destroyed today nigs.argentina 4. Croatia 1

A massacre

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Croatia is a smart and experienced team, we can't afford to miss opportunities and gift them goals like we did last WC which ended in disaster. If we're focused and efficient, we should pull through. Otherwise, we're in for a long, rough game. All in all Ijust want to win in regular time without any players injured, by one goal is more than enough. Oh, and please no stupid antics... not that we're worse than anyone else (the Dutch were setting the game up for trouble way before it started, and many other teams did way worse things) but it distracts us from the main goal, which is being better on the field and move forward. We have more than enough to do that without any added BS.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Croatia is a smart and experienced team, we can't afford to miss opportunities and gift them goals like we did last WC which ended in disaster. If we're focused and efficient, we should pull through. Otherwise, we're in for a long, rough game. All in all Ijust want to win in regular time without any players injured, by one goal is more than enough. Oh, and please no stupid antics... not that we're worse than anyone else (the Dutch were setting the game up for trouble way before it started, and many other teams did way worse things) but it distracts us from the main goal, which is being better on the field and move forward. We have more than enough to do that without any added BS.
    They are done. They are out of juice

Argetina will put a real hurting on them today

Ezzy peezy

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

Ratings up 18% in the USA market

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Argentina will score in first 15 mins and never look back.

Ezzy peezy!!!!

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Is Argentina on official holiday?

All these dudes work remotely

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Is Argentina on official holiday?

All these dudes work remotely
    U think they work????

Make a trade steal
    Post Count
    Argentina trying to get flopping calls.

They go down on the slightest of contact.

Thread Information