Page 114 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 3328
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan equally has boy tendencies. Atleast DJM can back it up.

Zollins might be more bout that life than both.
    What did Sochan do? Heard stories about him being a total prick to get in peoples head during the game but that’s the e extent of it.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I find it funny that Sprinkles can pull that same goofy and be praised as having next while averaging a triple single but DJM is the clown.

Spurstalk at it’s finest.
    When was Sochan tapping rookies on the back of their heads in attempt to humiliate them on the court? pinching a dude's nipples to distract him in the midst of the game is not even remotely the same type of behavior

Murray sure backed it up with that L after choking a double digit lead to the worst team in the league tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan equally has boy tendencies. Atleast DJM can back it up.

Zollins might be more bout that life than both.
    I don’t remember Sochan doing such a lame thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When was Sochan tapping rookies on the back of their heads in attempt to humiliate them on the court? pinching a dude's nipples to distract him in the midst of the game is not even remotely the same type of behavior

Murray sure backed it up with that L after choking a double digit lead to the worst team in the league tho
    The fact you don’t see the difference or the similarities tells me you don’t understand the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t remember Sochan doing such a lame thing.
    He pinched another man’s nipples. That ain't weird for you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Sochan does provocative things to try to get into his opponents head, some stuff is funny (like extending his arm to help someone get up, then pulling it back) some is weird (nipple pinching? c'mon... that's some kink of his coming out). Dejounte's showing with Banchero and other stuff seems to point more towards his ego walking a fine line, which as long as doesn't get out of control is not a problem, but at some point could be. In any case, as long as they deliver on the court and are not detrimental to team chemistry, neither is a big deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If a spur does it it's totally cool. Except for flashing of course

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If a spur does it it's totally cool. Except for flashing of course

Haha like real talk. Players do to get in opponents headz. Bruce Bowen and Horry are gods when they are contributing to a chip.

Showing your junk is next level though. Can’t be doing that putting up g league numbers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJM would bite your hand like a stray dog if cornered. That incident with him balking at Pop like a disrespectful punk always comes to mind. That’s the real DJM revealing himself in situation. He tried to suppress that around the likes of Manu, Tony, Pop and Spurs classy organizations. But like a punk that he really is, is acting his real self outside of Spurs. I truly believe PATFO suspected that and would not build its foundation on a volatile punk, but rather cashout and let him be somebody’s problem. I argue that during the Big 3, they would’ve kept him and might be able to control that at ude, but not as the leader of the impressionable young group, too volatile on top of his heavy iso not conducive to motion offense. So they had to move him. The guy’s a punk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJ wants to thug it out?
    Cool.
    Sochan wants to pull pranks to get in peeps heads?
    Cool.

What does it matter?

Anyone want to judge the player, give Sochan the same amount of time we had to give DJM.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    The fact you don’t see the difference or the similarities tells me you don’t understand the game.
    the fact that you think nipple pinching and tapping rookies on the head has any relevance to ones understanding of the game tells me you dont understand the game at all

i dont give two s what DJM does...he isnt a Spur anymore. i'm just laughing at you acting like he did anything other than embarrass himself by talking a bunch of and choking to the worst team in the league. all that did was make him look like a ing clown in the end. Sochan's "goofy " at least tries to gain an advantage. DJM is just trying to clown dudes for the sake of it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the fact that you think nipple pinching and tapping rookies on the head has any relevance to ones understanding of the game tells me you dont understand the game at all

i dont give two s what DJM does...he isnt a Spur anymore. i'm just laughing at you acting like he did anything other than embarrass himself by talking a bunch of and choking to the worst team in the league. all that did was make him look like a ing clown in the end. Sochan's "goofy " at least tries to gain an advantage. DJM is just trying to clown dudes for the sake of it
    A clown calling someone else a clown. Isn’t that amusing.

Sochan is not adding anything to winning basketball other than helping us get a lottery pick by his poor
    play. That’s his best value add thus far; outside of pinching the toughest guy in the NBA’s nipples. He is lucky Adam’s didn’t put him down for life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't say it's not weird, that's just not as disrespectful as hitting your defender's head after a tree. I agree trashtalking can imply minor contacts between two opponents, such as forehead to forehead, pushing, but this is different. And the worst is that I'm pretty sure the defender didn't talk any to him that could explain why Murray would do that, it's just free disrespect.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    A clown calling someone else a clown. Isn’t that amusing.

Sochan is not adding anything to winning basketball other than helping us get a lottery pick by his poor
    play. That’s his best value add thus far; outside of pinching the toughest guy in the NBA’s nipples. He is lucky Adam’s didn’t put him down for life.
    Lol youre dumb. What point are you even making? Stick to posting kid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't say it's not weird, that's just not as disrespectful as hitting your defender's head after a tree. I agree trashtalking can imply minor contacts between two opponents, such as forehead to forehead, pushing, but this is different. And the worst is that I'm pretty sure the defender didn't talk any to him that could explain why Murray would do that, it's just free disrespect.
    I guess where I stand is talk or don’t but if you talk back it up. Spurs fans shouldn’t crucify DJ while commending Sochan. DJ puts numbers on the board. Sochan has shown an intriguing skillset but not enough to warrant these extra curriculars in my view.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Sochan does it, it's dumb. Hopefully he learns to stop. DJM has been in league for years now. It's less forgivable that he does it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, I think we're getting somewhere. It's not a big deal, but Sochan should put his energy in developing his game rather than coming up with inventive ways to provoke his rivals. I don't mind it, but he'll be much more frustrating to his opponents when he makes open shots, rebounds better, and locks people up. And then, yes, pinch a nipple on occasion if it makes you happy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW... here in Argentina in the 1960s (before all seeing cameras) a soccer team was well known for using needles to prick opposing players in set plays, also throwing dirt in their eyes. Nipple pinching is kindergarten stuff...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess where I stand is talk or don’t but if you talk back it up. Spurs fans shouldn’t crucify DJ while commending Sochan. DJ puts numbers on the board. Sochan has shown an intriguing skillset but not enough to warrant these extra curriculars in my view.
    Sochan is having a better rookie season than Murray, but this is not the subject. It looks like you're the only one here not seeing that their behaviors can't be compared. Never mind then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan is having a better rookie season than Murray, but this is not the subject. It looks like you're the only one here not seeing that their behaviors can't be compared. Never mind then.
    As a rookie DJ didn’t act up. He just played hard….

Harder than Vinny Del Negros wife selling fake Spurs merch outside of the Alamo Dome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a rookie DJ didn’t act up. He just played hard….

Harder than Vinny Del Negros wife selling fake Spurs merch outside of the Alamo Dome.
    And he turned into a jerk now.

For the record, I'm not really Vinny del Negro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And he turned into a jerk now.

For the record, I'm not really Vinny del Negro.

Oh I thought you were the legend himself. My bad. Just an honorary paisano I guess.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol 3 Ls after the head tap and only 1 game above .500. I’m enjoying being a Hawks hater.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol 3 Ls after the head tap and only 1 game above .500. I’m enjoying being a Hawks hater.
    We're a quarter of the way though the season and team records are starting to represent reality. I thought even with DJM the Hawks where probably a 4th seed at best.
    Good trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His shooting is also reverting to the mean, back to 34% from 3.

Thread Information