Page 114 of 491 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 12267
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi went toe to toe with lebron and kd, 2 future hall of famers and arguably the goat, give credit where credit is due.
    You're lying he did not go toe to toe with KD in 14 stop it. Old man Duncan is the only reason we won that series. Last time I checked Kawhi couldn't couldn't throw the ball in the hoop in the second half of game 6.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't matter. Spurs wouldn't have been in that position without Kawhi. Not even close.
    Exactly he did jack . Keep sucking him off if you'd like just stop lying and distorting the facts clown!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    read your takes back when I was lurking, what made SA so unappealing in your opinion? was it simply that he had plans to go back to LA all along? or was pop's BS getting to him
    Kawhi was always going back to Cali, I've called it since day 1. Go back and check my post. Family and being close to family matters A LOT to Kawhi, we should've all seen it coming, especially PATFO who were very ill prepared for Kawhi's departure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, there is not.
    Because you may like something that is not a sure thing.

Inspire us, you say Cavs get him and they go to 4 finals in a row?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally someone that will tell the truth about the Thunder series. Wha t people fail to realize is that we would have one that series easily if Kawhi didn't get dunked by KD in the second half of game 4. His nut huggers will say "he wasn't in his prime yet" dude played just a big a role as LA in losing that series.
    Nothing at all easy about that series. Adams outplayed Duncan, Durant outplayed Kawhi, WB outplayed Parker, Waiters outplayed Ginobili, LMA shrank, Roberson Barnes'd Kawhi, Kanter couldn't be stopped, etc. The Spurs were in it for a while but ended up thoroughly dominated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're lying he did not go toe to toe with KD in 14 stop it. Old man Duncan is the only reason we won that series. Last time I checked Kawhi couldn't couldn't throw the ball in the hoop in the second half of game 6.
    you're a ing idiot bro. And Kawhi still held his own. As I said, Duncan wouldn't have been in that position without Kawhi in the first place so yeah, Kawhi deserves credit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, there is not.
    Because you may like something that is not a sure thing.

Inspire us, you say Cavs get him and they go to 4 finals in a row?
    Easily, maybe not in today's East but definitely in Lebrons east of the past.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly he did jack . Keep sucking him off if you'd like just stop lying and distorting the facts clown!!
    Finals MVP . Just because Kawhi hurt your ass feelings doesn't make his contributions to the le team any less.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurms losing to 8 seeds before Kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing at all easy about that series. Adams outplayed Duncan, Durant outplayed Kawhi, WB outplayed Parker, Waiters outplayed Ginobili, LMA shrank, Roberson Barnes'd Kawhi, Kanter couldn't be stopped, etc. The Spurs were in it for a while but ended up thoroughly dominated.
    So everybody outplayed Spurs and yet they won? something doesnt fit in that narrative.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got a question did the Spurs have a chance to get both Tatum and Brown for Kawhi or was it just Tatum for Kawhi? I thought the biggest mistake the Spurs made is not getting Tatum when they had the opportunity to get him.
    I can't say for sure TBH. I know one of those two was offered. Not sure both.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi looked amazing tonight. Spurs may need to triple team him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Easily, maybe not in today's East but definitely in Lebrons east of the past.
    Thats fantasy league.
    Its easy to put others in a position of greatness while taking away the success from the guy who made it.

KL is not even top 5 in scoring.
    KL cant play a full season, so I find very unlikeable to sustain 4 seasons to the Finals with him at charge, even at fantasy levels.
    KL joined a 60 win team, so its nice to imagine he could take a 20 win team to June, specially when he is not a leader...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi went toe to toe with lebron and kd, 2 future hall of famers and arguably the goat, give credit where credit is due.
    S bag stood in the corner and was basically a souped-up version of Bowen. His Finals MVP was basically a hat tip to James. I'm not saying he wasn't integral, but let's not pretend he pulled an '03 Duncan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    S bag stood in the corner and was basically a souped-up Bowen. His Finals MVP was basically a hat tip to James. I'm not saying he wasn't integral, but let's not pretend he pulled an '03 Duncan.
    Never said that, point being spurs get cucked in the finals without Kawhi, and that's a fact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurms losing to 8 seeds before Kawhi
    Lol gtfo of this forum already geeezzzz its a spurs forum not a suck this kawhi fourm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Souped up Bowen, stop it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol gtfo of this forum already geeezzzz its a spurs forum not a suck this kawhi fourm
    I ain't going nowhere, got.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never said that, point being spurs get cucked in the finals without Kawhi, and that's a fact.
    Yeah and many others . . . but somehow the narrative was that it was Pop and s bag who were the stars of the show.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Win or lose it’s just one game, I just hope the fans boo the heck out of kawhi lol chant quitter, uncle Dennis, etc... the spurs organization is to classy but it would be hilarious if they used a sound bite of his laugh on media day every time he misses a shot in the arena

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    S bag stood in the corner and was basically a souped-up version of Bowen. His Finals MVP was basically a hat tip to James. I'm not saying he wasn't integral, but let's not pretend he pulled an '03 Duncan.
    Here is vs Durant
    Regardind Kiwi 2014 vs OKC ...
    Game 1 KL 16 points TD 27 points
    Game 2 KL 4 points TD 14 points
    Game 3 KL 10 points TD 16 points
    Game 4 KL 10 points TD 9 points
    Game 5 KL 14 points TD 22 points
    Game 6 KL 17 points TD 19 points

And ing Durant had 4 games around 30 points.
    His Finals MVP was because he had all the potential to be the new face of the team.
    The whole Spurs team was hitting shots from everywhere.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Top 5? what are you drinking? I want some.
    He had one great season with Spurs and we are almost half this and that makes him all time history?
    Curry had 2 miracle seasons, Lillard, Harden I guess everybody needs the all time statue.

I said scoring efficiency, not scoring volume. Not sure what you meant by one great season. He was two time DPOY, three times all defensive first team and two time all NBA first team. He and Kevin Durant are the best two-way players in the NBA.

What's really funny is the amount of people who are tearing into Kawhi for his lack of assists are some of the same posters that were immortalizing him for his playing style when he was still playing for the Spurs.

dem tears hurt so bad.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know if you think I'm one of the people who 'defends' Kawhi. But in case you do, you can go over my post history and see it consistently: I think Kawhi is a s bag and hope the worst for him. I wanted him forcibly sat for this season instead of getting DDR and Poeltl. Screw Kawhi. BUT I never fell for the whole 'injured' schtick and knew there was no way the Spurs were winning any trade, and it was more or less the end of contention. I knew every team that didn't put out a better offer were stupid and would regret it because Kawhi is a faking piece of trash superstar.

He averaged 4 steals a game in his last 3 Spurs games and was still their advanced stats leader easily despite being rusty from sitting most of the year and missing camp. He wasn't falling apart. What kind of injury doesn't require surgery or any intervention that isn't something strange like clots or desert fever or something like that? The fake kind, or the exaggerated kind.

BUT it doesn't mean that the Spurs weren't in the wrong for playing hide-the-superMax-offer before things got publicly bad. "Oh, we don't know if we can pay the SuperMax, he does have this thigh issue, tee-hee! We don't know, we're so coy, tee-hee!" Just dumb. Just make it clear you're paying the guy that makes you the contender. Oh, he might not be worth it in years 4 and 5, so what? The fact that it's still not clear if they ever offered the SuperMax at all is irksome.

The idea that the Spurs might have been trying to be clever and moneyball the negotiations with an MVP candidate and top-5 player is headache-inducing. You don't moneyball the superstar, you moneyball to find advantages in the market for effectively surrounding the superstars with the best spent money and assets on roleplayers. Moneyball on contracts to find the Forbes who can fill the Mills role at 1/4 the cost and still pay the superstar.
    Nah. Talking about the usual suspects and trolls.

If you're the Spurs and have a MVP candidate like Kawhi Leonard on your squad, you offer the max. No doubt. However, the guy was becoming an issue in the locker room and so do you really want to offer that kind of money to that type of character? I do know for sure that the max was always considered. Not 100% sure it was offered.

Bottom line is he didn't want to play here for whatever reason and screwed the Spurs over. That whole thing about him being injured was exaggerated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ people who thinks kawhi is a better player than Lebron

Thread Information