Page 115 of 207 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 5170
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Photos of all of the players checking in from Mack's site:

http://www.texassports.com/view.gal?...kers_Year=2012

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per 24/7, WR Ricky Seals-Jones is looking to make an unofficial visit to UT for the West Virginia game on October 6th. He's also going to be in College Station for the Week 2 game between A&M/Florida. These are the only two games on his agenda so far.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    JUCO OL Trenton Brown has committed to Georgia. We've discussed him in the past because of his family ties to Austin and Bastrop.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...n-Brown-136023

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 also mentioning that WR Marquise Goodwin is expected to be back in Austin by Thursday or Friday. Both special team transfers, K Anthony Fera and P Alex King, should be at practice tomorrow but aren't scheduled to participate until they get some minor paperwork taken care of.

Per 24/7, WR Ricky Seals-Jones is looking to make an unofficial visit to UT for the West Virginia game on October 6th. He's also going to be in College Station for the Week 2 game between A&M/Florida. These are the only two games on his agenda so far.

RSJ is filling up that social calender nicely.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    TCU says QB Casey Pachall will not be suspended for failed drug test:

http://espn.go.com/dallas/ncf/story/...iscipline-team

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The Texas secondary is going into 2012 with big expectations:

http://insider.espn.go.com/college-f...ies-nation-ncf

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Latest from 2014 RB/FB Daniel Gresham (24/7):

“Honestly it was hard to not commit right when Texas offered me,” said Gresham. “Immediately after I got offered, I called Demetrius and told him ‘Are you ready to be a Longhorn? Are you ready to commit to UT?’ We were both excited about the whole deal. I’m still ecstatic about it really. I almost cried when I got the offer. I like Texas a lot. I don’t know if I can hold out that long like Demetrius. I honestly don’t know. Maybe, but I don’t know.”

"We’ve already been talking about it a lot really,” Gresham explained. “We’re going to sit down, talk it over with each other, our families and (All Saints head coach) Coach Beck. So for right now we’ll wait and see what’s up. It’s tough though (to hold off on committing). I am really, really excited about this.”

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Quotes from 2014 S Jamal Adams (24/7):

“I’m just trying to take everything in right now,” said Adams. “It (a decision) could be ten minutes it could be in two years. I’m just going to wait for it. I’m just going soak it in right now, talk to my family and see how they feel about everything. I’m just going to let it flow.”

“Everything’s going through my head right now, honestly,” Adams said. “I’m seeing a lot of people committing, and I mean, dang, just to know that Texas, as a big powerhouse school… It’s great. All of my family is going to be able to see me. But man, it’s just a blessing to get this offer because this is a really big offer. I’m just really glad they offered me because they’re really, really high on my list. I’m just excited. I really don’t know what I’m going to do right now, but it’s a good chance. You never know.”

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Quote from a source close to CB Cole Luke (24/7):

“Texas is definitely still very much on top,” the source told Hookem.com. “They are still the team to beat. At this point we’re just sitting back and waiting for it (a commitment) to happen. We just don’t know when exactly that will be, that’s the only problem.”

south central hood rat the chronic's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The Texas secondary is going into 2012 with big expectations:

http://insider.espn.go.com/college-f...ies-nation-ncf

Pretty strong intro...

"The Horns' secondary is so talented that it would not be a misnomer to call it close to NFL caliber."

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OL Dom Espinosa tweeted a picture of his practice jersey this morning. Looks like the team is rolling with the alternates for fall camp:

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Manny Diaz ‏@UT_MannyDiaz
    Day one, practice one - vets work, rookies watch & learn, everyone get to the ball in a bad mood! #hookem

Cayleb Jones ‏@Cayleb_JonesTx4
    Two a days.. Outta touch for a while! only with my teamates! ��

Adrian Phillips ‏@Phillips_17
    One seven checking in baby!!! Let’s get this money DBs!!! #DBU #LongHornNation #RISE

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Mack's pre-fall camp press conference from yesterday:

http://www.texassports.com/allaccess/?media=324259

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    TCU picked up a commitment from LB Dac Shaw of Mineola yesterday. He's a guy to keep an eye on this fall if Texas decides they want to offer another LB.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...ac-Shaw-139565

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmHVh5czVbU

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Some sneak peeks of the practice jerseys. Okafor (#80) is kind of scary:

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet, but both DE Jackson Jeffcoat and S Adrian Phillips have been cleared for full contact after their injuries last year. A healthy Phillips will go a long way for that secondary.

LHF site has posted/updated DonorNet:Season Tix holders can check your seat assignment & park pass

Hook' Em

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Some of you may remember OL John Michael McGee from Texarkana. UT was recruiting him for a short time last year and he came down for the spring game. Searels didn't offer at the time and he pledged to never return to Austin. Ended up signing with OU.

SoonerScoop.com ‏@SoonerScoop
    Freshman all American offensive guard John Michael McGee nowhere to be found at practice today as well.

Guerin Emig ‏@GuerinEmig
    Counted 14 #Sooners o-linemen in drills. That number not exactly reassuring, for a unit that's a supposed strength.

John M. McGee ‏@UnappreciatedJM
    Football isn't for everybody.

I love my mom. Texarkana in my future.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    For those of you hate Craig James and like David Pollack, it's good news:

Ralph D. Russo ‏@ralphDrussoAP
    David Pollack takes Craig James' spot on Thursday's with Rece Davis, making Thursday night the most handsome night in sports TV.

Has shaken hands with #50 ThePop's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Some of you may remember OL John Michael McGee from Texarkana. UT was recruiting him for a short time last year and he came down for the spring game. Searels didn't offer at the time and he pledged to never return to Austin. Ended up signing with OU.

SoonerScoop.com ‏@SoonerScoop
    Freshman all American offensive guard John Michael McGee nowhere to be found at practice today as well.

Guerin Emig ‏@GuerinEmig
    Counted 14 #Sooners o-linemen in drills. That number not exactly reassuring, for a unit that's a supposed strength.

Football isn't for everybody.

I love my mom. Texarkana in my future.
    I don't know whether to be happy or feel sorry for their OLine. They lost yet another (starting) OLineman today with a possible ACL injury.
    Last edited by ThePop; 08-06-2012 at 01:52 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I don't know whether to be happy or feel sorry for their OLine. They lost yet another (starting) OLineman today with a possible ACL injury.
    They're having to replace two starters and only have fall camp to get acclimated. Minus Broyles on the outside and it could be tough for Jones. I'm not nearly as high on OU as the media but Stoops usually finds a way.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OL Caleb Benenoch loves the Twitter game:

Caleb Benenoch ‏@CalebBenenoch79
    Lol yeah u could say I'm a fan

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OL Caleb Benenoch loves the Twitter game:

Caleb Benenoch ‏@CalebBenenoch79
    Lol yeah u could say I'm a fan

I wish he would just commit already.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I wish he would just commit already.
    I know. It won't go past September if he sticks with his current timeline.

Thread Information