Page 115 of 1611 FirstFirst ... 15651051111121131141151161171181191251652156151115 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 40272
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You shouldn't a done that to him before he got sworn. Did he ? Did he call ya's on it? No, he stood the vulgar barrage, drove over there after getting sworn even though Madonna had threatened to blow him and wife up, the kid too, and who's over there with eatin' grins across the room? Clapper, et al...CNN waited outside the room fully briefed,,,as they stoically told him about the women pissing on him in Russia while on holiday, then grinned. "We got this ."

See, but that is where he was y. I'd a listen, I'd a gotten up, called 911, had DC police come, fresh ones, not those on property, called the SS in and had everyone of those s taken to the property line and placed across it. "Don't come back."

But, that old man still believed that once he got in there we'd all be Americans and pull in one direction. Christ, me, wtf was he thinking? GD Pollyanna BS. It took those s 60 days or so for the Dems to arrange his high tech lynching and they strung him up by the numbers till COVID arrived and finished the hanging.

He-never-uttered-a-peep. Me as him? I'd a ended up in the psycho ward, criminal wing.
    He only has himself to blame for dividing this country even more and thinking he could sweet talk his way out of COVID. His con was up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A tyrant is a tyrant. If they feel they can get away with one thing, they feel they can get away with more and more and more. Jumps off of soapbox.
    Reminds me of Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia will probably quit Swift altogether and go through china.

Means gas is stopped in Europe. No more industry in Europe.

These nigas just dialed this up to a 13
    China uses SWIFT. We're the number one buyers of their . Also, the only thing China has to give them are US dollars. lmao

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He only has himself to blame for dividing this country even more and thinking he could sweet talk his way out of COVID. His con was up.
    Broker (before he got sworn), please. You're a stand up guy some times. Be one here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Broker (before he got sworn), please. You're a stand up guy some times. Be one here.
    He was President for four years. You can't have it both ways. Plus, if you really want to talk about legitimacy of the position, he started that with Obama being from Kenya...

Again, nobody but himself to blame.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jesus, mother ing christ shut the up. No one cares about the stupid you post. seriously.

I took you off ignore to make fun of you, but , now I remember why I had you there.

You are the most useless poster here.
    You're looking in a mirror, RG, that's what has you so angry.

Just put me back on Ignore then. I ain't begging you again. You'll never understand give and take, you only want to take.

I fall into a sweet spot with this (State run media CNN) thing, purely by accident and you get all pissed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread……… What do you think everyone should do? Sounds like you want it to just happen. Correct me if I’m wrong.
    Absolutely. I wanted this to happen. Everyone should let Putin sack Ukraine like Putin let everyone sack the country of their choice. And if we don't, there is a better than even chance that nuclear war is going to take place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're looking in a mirror, RG, that's what has you so angry.

Just put me back on Ignore then. I ain't begging you again. You'll never understand give and take, you only want to take.

I fall into a sweet spot with this (State run media CNN) thing, purely by accident and you get all pissed.
    No. You are just a loser following me around, begging for attention. Pathetic.

back on ignore.

You aren't even worth making fun of. I seriously hope an embolism puts you out of our misery.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He did. He was actively wishing this to happen. I can point you to the exact post.
    If this is true, he is one stupid mother er. And I wish we could send them over there to Russia with the other stupid mother ers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

back on ignore.

You aren't even worth making fun of. I seriously hope an embolism puts you out of our misery.
    ..."If you live long enough some bad is gonna happen to you."

- Danny Glover - "Grand Canyon"

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t care what you mother ers are saying, if puddin can just go in and overthrow a country, what is to stop him overthrowing the rest of the countries near Russia? Damn y’all can’t think at all.
    Were you celebrating this hard when our country the USA invaded the ME in the 2000's due to complete and utter propaganda? You're buying into the show our "elites" expect you to unfortunately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Afghanistan was done in retaliation to the twin towers.
    Tell that to all the poppy farmers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If this is true, he is one stupid mother er. And I wish we could send them over there to Russia with the other stupid mother ers.
    bomber & RG, sittin' in a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g...first comes love---then comes marriage---then comes little bomber in a baby carriage.

+ get this one---straight outta ...they was selling your .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was President for four years. You can't have it both ways. Plus, if you really want to talk about legitimacy of the position, he started that with Obama being from Kenya...

Again, nobody but himself to blame.
    Obama's a ing marxist loser...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

back on ignore.

HAHAHA PROJECTION!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You first bro since you're so worked up about all this. Go fight bro and show us true leadership! Take the other pussies with you like BlaKKKe, Dumpster, Ef-man, Thanos, an, etc...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Were you celebrating this hard when our country the USA invaded the ME in the 2000's due to complete and utter propaganda? You're buying into the show our "elites" expect you to unfortunately.
    Bingo!!!

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Russians targeting oil pipelines to harm civilians

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, believe what ya want. I just believe overthrowing a country is wrong.

Peace out. ✌🏽

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Propaganda

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, believe what ya want. I just believe overthrowing a country is wrong.

Peace out. ✌��
    Agree

USA has done it dozens of timws

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good.

What's good for the goose is sauce for that gander.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Agree

USA has done it dozens of timws
    Yep.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Of course Russia is not invading"

-Hater

"Syria has never used gas on its own people"

-Hater

And hater is tasked with finding propaganda. Wow.
    Thats like the UN putting Syria to head the group on violations of human rights.

idiot...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats like the UN putting Syria to head the group on violations of human rights.
    Saudi Arabia bro

Thread Information