Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boomers are by far the most lazy generation in American history. Their goal the last 30 years has been to get as much en lement benefits as possible from the government while working as little as possible and paying the lowest taxes possible. Boomers, the people they've elected and the policies they've asked for are the culprits behind our national deficit. Once all of them start collecting social security and getting free healthcare it's gonna further bankrupt America.
    they're pissed cause the greatest generation beat their asses for slacking off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Voting 3rd party just for the of it when I don't even like the 3rd party candidate is another exercise in stupidity.
    Exactly. Drachen, I get what you are saying - but what if the 3rd party candidate is just as terrible? That doesn't do anything & might make it seem like it's ok to just keep trotting out garbage for the sake of trotting out.

How about we get someone campaining that just flat out says "the system is broken, it's become more about marketing and making the presidency a commodity versus actually telling the truth, purging the corrupt and putting together a plan that truly makes sense to fix this country. I am putting a stop to that and I am not pandering or preying on the uninformed. I'm campaigning on what I believe to be right and I refuse to play the game even if it means I lose."

At that point, then I will vote.

Also, basically I would vote for Bane if he ran for president. "America, take back your country from the corrupt. No one will interfere, do as you please."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. Drachen, I get what you are saying - but what if the 3rd party candidate is just as terrible? That doesn't do anything & might make it seem like it's ok to just keep trotting out garbage for the sake of trotting out.

How about we get someone campaining that just flat out says "the system is broken, it's become more about marketing and making the presidency a commodity versus actually telling the truth, purging the corrupt and putting together a plan that truly makes sense to fix this country. I am putting a stop to that and I am not pandering or preying on the uninformed. I'm campaigning on what I believe to be right and I refuse to play the game even if it means I lose."

Also, basically I would vote for Bane if he ran for president. "America, take back your country from the corrupt. No one will interfere, do as you please."
    they can say that but you'll never hear it

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Ron Paul is your man then... Ron bless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boomers to greatest generation
    one day you'll be dead and we'll over those grandchildren you love so much.
    Then they twirled their mustaches

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For president tbh...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's pretty unrealistic in this nation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which is sad - but I agree and didn't argue otherwise. It's just explaining myself to the OP as to why I am not voting.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm writing in/voting Alex Morgan...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Which is sad - but I agree and didn't argue otherwise. It's just explaining myself to the OP as to why I am not voting.
    that's sad dawg...me and my homies are going to the voting polls with our Obama T-Shirts on...in fact we're going in an all white republican district and we're trying to decide if we'll bring some white girls with us...we're gonna piss off some people on the cool

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's sad dawg...me and my homies are going to the voting polls with our Obama T-Shirts on...in fact we're going in an all white republican district and we're trying to decide if we'll bring some white girls with us...we're gonna piss off some people on the cool
    Don't forget to vote 5 or 6 times...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm writing in/voting Alex Morgan...
    solid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not voting for Obamney, that's for sure.

Thread Information