Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was probably always going to happen, it was just a matter of time. But the players reacted too early. Jacob Blake is the wrong poster boy. It's a lawful shooting. The players should have waited this one out. A bad call.
    Any person not rightfully treated will do; you don’t have to be squeaky clean. Bro, those are grown ass men..... doing grown ass things!! Half of the clowns here haven’t done anything for the great U S Of A but have so much to say! STFU

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Them real killers will give him that chance.......he’ll be a soon enough! Playing a game he’s no equipped for.....
    You seem excited about a 17yo getting raped in prison. Seek help.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe for the last two. I'm not aware of what happened with the first one though. Either way, not sure how this applies to someone who shouldn't have been there and was illegally carrying. They will probably say he came looking for trouble, and that might just be true.

The first one was also on video. The pedo was chasing him as well. Seems like self defense.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You seem excited about a 17yo getting raped in prison. Seek help.
    Being their means rape to you huh???? Interesting.......untuck your ! Anytime a man don’t treat you like a man is him making you their . You a wild little dude.....

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He can’t talk his ass out of this homie....postage due! Dudes like you are probably use to that behavior..

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Doesn't change much for me tbh. The kid shouldn't have been there illegally carrying. I don't think he should go down for 1st degree, but he does need to face some time imo. Lives were lost that would have otherwise not have been had he stayed in Illinois. Just my two cents anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't this the American dream. To defend yourself or property with a gun. Isn't that the whole moto, to beat a bad guy with a gun, you have a good guy with a gun. Like this is the poster boy for this. Now America is turning on him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any person not rightfully treated will do; you don’t have to be squeaky clean. Bro, those are grown ass men..... doing grown ass things!! Half of the clowns here haven’t done anything for the great U S Of A but have so much to say! STFU
    The problem with this is it's starting to look more and more like a rightful shooting. They tried non-lethal force. First wrestling with him, and then a taser. They told him not to go into the vehicle... They shot him after warning him. He was a felon they knew had a violent history, and they were arresting him on a rape warrant. They're not going to let him drive off, that's called endangering the public.

Not to mention the full toxicology results are starting to leak on George Floyd. That's going to be another difficult to convict murder charge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've learned quite a bit over the last hour or two. Among other things:

Local gun laws don't matter if the protest you're at may become a riot and you claim you're protecting property.

If you kill someone during said protest and are chased by people trying to disarm you, feel free to open fire directly into them.

Killing is brave and taking a human life is no big deal.
    This. Also every fat white dude with an AR-15 has a fantasy about shooting someone that "threatens" them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i want my nba league pass refund

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't this the American dream. To defend yourself or property with a gun. Isn't that the whole moto, to beat a bad guy with a gun, you have a good guy with a gun. Like this is the poster boy for this. Now America is turning on him.
    Half of the motivation behind turning this guy in to a villain is the fact that he is white. The media and the left spew hatred for two week because a high school kid had the audacity to smirk at an asshole beating his drum in his face. To think they are going to now be able to objectively view these videos is foolish thinking. So despite all evidence indicating he reacted in self defense they have to attack him. When this first happened everyone on the left was painting him as a white supremacist based on nothing. They aren't trying to see reality. They are trying to shape narrative.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "If you kill someone during said protest and are chased by people trying to disarm you, feel free to open fire directly into them."

If you try to violently knockout someone after they killed someone in self defense then you are the problem and the kid has every right to kill you in self defense. It would be foolish to not defend yourself against the violent BLM mob that routinely attacks innocent people. Just imagine what they would do to someone if they thought that person just murdered someone.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Some people insist on getting rid of the best things that bring people together. Violent groups like BLM will never replace this.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I been neglecting hockey anyways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At no point in human history would people sit by and let violent mobs like BLM ruin the things they own. We live in a re ed world where we allow BLM to act like animals and expect everyone else to restrain their human nature.
    this post shows that you're just ignorant. This is far from the first civil unrest in this country, much less in human history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    History began in 2016 for Nate.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this post shows that you're just ignorant. This is far from the first civil unrest in this country, much less in human history.
    I didn't state otherwise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't state otherwise.
    Of course you did. This:

At no point in human history would people sit by and let violent mobs like BLM ruin the things they own.

is an ignorant statement.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A lot of these false racial narrative pushed by the leftist media and politicians stems from their open hatred of white people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    History began in 2016 for Nate.
    pretty much

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I been neglecting hockey anyways.
    This too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The guy who got shot in the back, the reason for all the Riots Violence allegedly

Was Kidnapping his kids, assaulted the children's mother, was stealing her car, and was reaching for a weapon.

Was convicted of assaulting the mother of his children and also of having sex with a 15 year old and gun charges to boot

The guys mother gets all the MSN press

The children, their mother get none

Woke NBA players in Milwaukee choose this as the HILL the NBA will die on

Adam Silver, the Board of Governors, the Owners, the NBA players association and All the Corporate partners and sponsors (CHINA) have nothing but themselves to blame for the complete collapse of the NBA.
    Is this true? The police said he had no weapon in the car, only the knife. But the kidnapping, that's a big deal. Is this true. Any source?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem with this is it's starting to look more and more like a rightful shooting. They tried non-lethal force. First wrestling with him, and then a taser. They told him not to go into the vehicle... They shot him after warning him. He was a felon they knew had a violent history, and they were arresting him on a rape warrant. They're not going to let him drive off, that's called endangering the public.

Not to mention the full toxicology results are starting to leak on George Floyd. That's going to be another difficult to convict murder charge.
    I'll add.. they couldn't let him drive off with 3 kids in the car with domestic violence warrants...and he had a knife in the car.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this true? The police said he had no weapon in the car, only the knife. But the kidnapping, that's a big deal. Is this true. Any source?
    I haven't heard the kidnapping charge...the rest is accurate...and the knife he was reaching for is by definition a deadly weapon

Thread Information