Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As bad as it is to wish injury on a player...it's not near as bad as TDMVPDPOY (2ndGOATPF) saying that he doesn't want the Spurs to win the LOBT for the next few years. Even the die-hard Parker haters (FkLA, apalisoc, mike) wouldn't take it that far IMO. I can't imagine hating one player so much that it somehow outweighs the love I have for the other 12 guys.

"i would rather enrique remain at 4 for life..."
    A "Spurs Fan" hoping that the Spurs don't ring next year
    Some of our "Fans"
    No one here hates parker tbh.

Wanting to give the team the best shot at winning does not equal hating a player.

Stop making up lies.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All these loser enrique player fans will praise him when the spurs maul through the compe ion and will think enrique is having a bounce back year and nothing to do with KL TD LA DG DW PM.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember chump asked me about how much I thought parker weighted and how much I thought he should lose. Then he laughed at me. Good times.
    I laughed because you didn't answer.

even if you did answer it's impossible not to laugh at you and your super serious angry krew.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I laughed because you didn't answer.

even if you did answer it's impossible not to laugh at you and your super serious angry krew.
    Let me ask you something. What do you think parker's role should be next year? Not some vague bull or 1 sentence answers. I'll be waiting.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Asks questions but never answers any. Leaves when exposed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And right before that he gave Aldridge a compliment. Point is the question and his answer was about next season and he called it a last crack w/o knowing if Timmy and Manu will retire. Even if they do, the teams has set itself up to be compe ive once the Big Two retire.

Simply put it's a chicken quote from a chicken player tbh.
    It's a throw away quote that you're making into something because you have a ridiculous schtick to adhere to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one here hates parker tbh.

Wanting to give the team the best shot at winning does not equal hating a player.

Stop making up lies.
    Okay...I'll take back the "hate" part. I'll compromise with you...how about "dislike"?

Now, do you hope the Spurs win the LOBT next year? (I'm assuming like the rest of us you do) Cause your boy who you wanted to post upstairs so badly doesn't. Do you mind giving him the business for me. Maybe he'll listen to you. Or will you just ignore it because he "dislikes" Parker just like you. Hoping that the Spurs don't win because you "dislike" Parker is the most ed up thing I've ever read when it comes to the whole anti-Parker shtick.

Or.....do you agree with that dumbass statement?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish I could find the tweet DPG21920 posted during the Clippers series. Basically had Enrique as having the worst negative impact out of any player during the playoffs. Paddy had one of the best.
    One series does not equate to the last two years nor should it be used to extrapolate his future production.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed, I dont mind if Porker goes Humpty Dumpty but a championship is above any player love/hate for me.
    I totally agree with you Mike. Well not the "Humpty Dumpty" part....but I know what you're getting at.

The is more important than anything else...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But but Parker beat Patty in almost every other category

yeah that's going to be tough to find, but it's probably somewhere in one of those game threads.
    I throw out a slew of relevant advanced stats and your best counter is to mock them while providing no real counter argument. You are a waste of time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the only one showing advanced stats here is US.

where's the advanced stats that you speak of?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the only one showing advanced stats here is US.

where's the advanced stats that you speak of?
    Parker is better than the players that would be his replacement over the last two years in nearly every advanced stat category. Go to basketballreference.com and do a comparison. That tells me if you take out Parker you'll be worse. Explain the fallacy in my logic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay...I'll take back the "hate" part. I'll compromise with you...how about "dislike"?

Now, do you hope the Spurs win the LOBT next year? (I'm assuming like the rest of us you do) Cause your boy who you wanted to post upstairs so badly doesn't. Do you mind giving him the business for me. Maybe he'll listen to you. Or will you just ignore it because he "dislikes" Parker just like you. Hoping that the Spurs don't win because you "dislike" Parker is the most ed up thing I've ever read when it comes to the whole anti-Parker shtick.

Or.....do you agree with that dumbass statement?
    Hard to blame the new poster 2ndpfgoat tbh, he knows how much of a s bag parker is.

Obviously me personally, I want the spurs to win. I also want Parker to play, provided he adjusts his role...but we know that's going to be tough with his ego.

So it's a tough situation to be in...

If he doesn't adjust his role, whatever means necessary to win IMO...A Parker Injury would give the spurs a good shot at winning..But As I have stated many times, The spurs are at their best when parker is playing with a role, but they're also a very average team when he feels like "its his game"..>We're talking about a PG here that is nowhere near top 40 player in the league but feels like he deserves the treatment..that in itself is reason to dislike the guy.

I won't let his ego ruin the spurs, if he shows the same again this year..I'm going to pray to the basketball Gods to Injure Parker..Whatever is needed to get him out of court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me ask you something. What do you think parker's role should be next year? Not some vague bull or 1 sentence answers. I'll be waiting.
    Same as always but a less of it since there are more scoring options.

I can make the answer longer if this angers you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to blame the new poster 2ndpfgoat tbh, he knows how much of a s bag parker is.
    lol "new"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and let's not even forget the numerus times he ignored a wide open kawhi in the last two years..We've shown videos and photos here.

The guy is also detrimental to the development of young guns.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and let's not even forget the numerus times he ignored a wide open kawhi in the last two years..We've shown videos and photos here.

The guy is also detrimental to the development of young guns.

photos and videos
    hard statistical evidence
    credibility

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The idea that it's all dark and Gloom without Parker has absolutely no statistical or game by game evidence.
    true. i just dont anticipate long term success with mills/mccallum starting. our best hope of winning is with parker, assuming he stops trying to be 2012 parker again. he doesn't have it in him.

The spurs are at best if Parker hit shots and plays within the system, but they're also a terrible team with him trying to much and this is something that happens a lot.
    i think everybody on spurstalk agrees with this. i hope with LMA coming on board and kawhi's development, he will see the light.

The fact that the spurs has to work around a Players current situation ( terrible player in parker and contract) is something fans should be pissed about.
    i dont think anybody except for brazil and ducks are happy about parker. 99.999% of the forum is in agreement with you. you just about him at an insane rate

The spurs did the same with Jefferson the first two years..We all know he sucked but he had a huge contract so the spurs had to find ways to play him despite his tiness..the difference is that it was Ok to Wish for an Injury and Ok to insult the guy..In other words this place is full of hypocrites.
    its never ok to wish for injury for a guy on your team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol preseason

Jesus dude, you have a problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OMG, please re-ban yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was born on a Tuesday apalisoc....just not last Tuesday. So the guy who mysteriously shows up the day after FkLA offered him an account to post upstairs...who then immediately starts posting Parker hate...who then immediately goes back to the same NBA Forum thread he created to post...who you can obviously tell that English is not his 1st language...who FkLA immediately starts commenting "great post" about....is not TDMVPDPOY?

Ok....sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was born on a Tuesday apalisoc....just not last Tuesday. So the guy who mysteriously shows up the day after FkLA offered him an account to post upstairs...who then immediately starts posting Parker hate...who then immediately goes back to the same NBA Forum thread he created to post...who you can obviously tell that English is not his 1st language...who FkLA immediately starts commenting "great post" about....is not TDMVPDPOY?

Ok....sure.

No! He's new! I have screenshots that prove it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damn I regret making this topic Although I guess it would've ended up being made by someone else regardless.

Thread Information