Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

''The man who was hit by a statue torn down by BLM protesters in Portsmouth, Virginia is now in a coma after having his head split open by the falling monument.''

good job statue, you took one with you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here you are again with hat in hand, because you went off half ed again.
    Actually, the parade of Antifa baddies has been underwhelming.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many antifa arrested for shooting law enforcment?

how many times has corrupt asshole Billy Barr gone after boogooloo bois?

'Boogaloo Boi' eager for civil war arrested for shooting 2 deputies, linked to protest killings

A
    32-year-old Air Force sergeant with special combat training tried to make the “Boogaloo” a reality this week in Santa Cruz, California, when

he embarked on a killing rampage

targeting law enforcement officers,

ambushing two sheriff’s deputies,

killing one, and

severely wounding another.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/6/12/1952757/--Boogaloo-Boi-eager-for-civil-war-arrested-for-shooting-2-deputies-linked-to-protest-killings?detail=emaildkreicymi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spoiler: ANTIFA got gets shot

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Antifa"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    antifa guy gets shot by son of the sheriff who is then protected by self-anointed, heavily armed less wannabe Rambo "New Mexico Civil Guard"

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

thank god destroying a statue will cure racism. we did it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You gonna cry, Chumpettes?

How about the standard comes-ons?

It "Antifa" in the room with us now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COINTELPRO good now.

So, lifting restrictions on who the party in control can target with special investigations is fine.

Got it.

Be careful what you wish for. Speak loudly into the lampshade...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash/Barr protecting/exonerating/pardoning/ignoring Trash's allies

Trash/Barr intimidating/criminalizing/prosecuting Trash's enemies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spoiler alert:

The person doing the shooting was a right-wing militia nut.

Cheerleading attempted murder is a new low even for you. Going to advocate the Trump was fine raping that child with Epstein?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spoiler alert:

Cheerleading attempted murder is a new low even for you. Going to advocate the Trump was fine raping that child with Epstein?
    self defense dummy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    self defense dummy
    I guess Trump and Epstein just slipped and their s accidentally raped that child, too?

Whatever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess Trump and Epstein just slipped and their s accidentally raped that child, too?

Whatever.
    no one is talking about Trump and Epstein except you dummy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While we keep looking for the elusive Antifa force...

3 self-proclaimed members of the far-right 'boogaloo' movement were arrested on domestic terrorism charges for trying to spark violence during protests

Three former US servicemen and self-proclaimed members of the far-right "boogaloo" movement were arrested on domestic terrorism charges and accused of carrying unregistered firearms and trying to spark violence during protests against police brutality.

According to the charging do ent, which was reviewed by Business Insider, the three defendants previously served in the US Navy, US Army, and US Air Force.

The filing also noted that the men "self-identified as part of the 'Boogaloo' movement," which prosecutors described as "a term used by extremists to signify a coming civil war and/or fall of civilization." According to the Associated Press, all three men are white.

According to the Clark Country Detention Center records, Stephen Parshall, 35, Andrew Lynam Jr., 23, and William Loomis, 40, are each being held on $1 million bond. A preliminary hearing will be held on June 17.

According to the federal filing, each defendant faces two federal charges, including conspiracy to damage and destroy by using fire and explosives, and possession of an unregistered firearm.

https://www.businessinsider.com/3-bo...spiracy-2020-6

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suspect in killing of 2 Bay Area cops tied to right-wing Boogaloo group, prosecutors allege

OAKLAND — An Air Force sergeant suspected of killing a Santa Cruz County sheriff’s sergeant will be charged, along with a Millbrae man, in the fatal shooting of a federal security officer last month in downtown Oakland, federal officials said Tuesday.

Steven Carrillo, who was charged last week in the killing of Damon Gutzwiller, the sheriff’s sergeant, was aided by 30-year-old Robert Justus, of Millbrae, in the killing of 53-year-old federal security officer David Patrick Underwood, officials said. Justus drove a white van and acted as the getaway driver in the May 29 Oakland shooting, officials said.

Officials said Carrillo harbored a hatred of law enforcement and had ties to a right-wing Boogaloo group that believes a second American Civil War is coming soon.

Underwood, a 53-year-old Pinole resident, was guarding the Ronald V. Dellums Federal Building in Oakland amid protests nearby over police brutality and the killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis. The white van was captured on a surveillance video, officials said, which revealed that the gunman had slid open the van’s side door to fire the weapon.

Carrillo, 32, was charged last week with Gutzwiller’s murder and numerous other felonies. His arraignment has been postponed until next month.

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...ederal-officer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suspect in killing of 2 Bay Area cops tied to right-wing Boogaloo group, prosecutors allege

OAKLAND — An Air Force sergeant suspected of killing a Santa Cruz County sheriff’s sergeant will be charged, along with a Millbrae man, in the fatal shooting of a federal security officer last month in downtown Oakland, federal officials said Tuesday.

Steven Carrillo, who was charged last week in the killing of Damon Gutzwiller, the sheriff’s sergeant, was aided by 30-year-old Robert Justus, of Millbrae, in the killing of 53-year-old federal security officer David Patrick Underwood, officials said. Justus drove a white van and acted as the getaway driver in the May 29 Oakland shooting, officials said.

Officials said Carrillo harbored a hatred of law enforcement and had ties to a right-wing Boogaloo group that believes a second American Civil War is coming soon.

Underwood, a 53-year-old Pinole resident, was guarding the Ronald V. Dellums Federal Building in Oakland amid protests nearby over police brutality and the killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis. The white van was captured on a surveillance video, officials said, which revealed that the gunman had slid open the van’s side door to fire the weapon.

Carrillo, 32, was charged last week with Gutzwiller’s murder and numerous other felonies. His arraignment has been postponed until next month.

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...ederal-officer

Interesting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Baca, who appeared to be protecting the statue and opened fire after people pursued and hit him, was charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and firearm enhancement, according to a criminal complaint.

Baca is a political conservative and a registered Republican, according to voter records. He last year ran unsuccessfully for a seat on the Albuquerque City Council, telling the Albuquerque Journal at the time that “he felt compelled to seek his first elected office out of fear the community is becoming a ‘third world country.’”

On his campaign Facebook page, which no longer exists, Baca criticized local authorities as being “complete wimps when it comes to fighting crime,” the newspaper reported. He went on to receive less than 6 percent of the vote.

A 2016 GoFundMe account that he seems to have created indicates that he traveled to the Republican National Convention that year as an alternate delegate.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...oting-protest/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OAN and veritas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    has anybody posted this one?

the comment section

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Spoiler alert:

lol attempted murder

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol attempted murder
    "Antifa"

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

lol attempted murder
    https://m.imgur.com/wlULqwY

Along with a skateboard being swung at his head while retreating it appears the dude who caught lead also had a knife in his hand. Good shoot.

Thread Information