Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is official Catch22

Fortunately Russia is drained by the time Western tax payers lose interest. Warmongering has always been one of my main priorities (while you kids cry climate) but Hillary would be dependable. Mental re in the White House.

They're going to run him again, but they're going to get a new VP candidate to rid themselves of the stank of Kamla, the Whitest Black Woman who hates black people ever, and Dems are going to be pissed when faux- Fascist Rick DeSantis wins.

All DeSantis needs to do is just pollute the airwaves with what is really happening in the deepest concentrations of Alt-Left politics here on the West coast and show how Democrats' way of solving the drug crisis in this country is let the drug abusers kill themselves and make the working and middle classes be victimized AND foot the bill for the the damage their crimes against humanity.

The West coast is dying because Alt-Left policy. They are genociding the lowest classes purposely while gaslighting their cons uents, who are the most under-educated generation, dollar-for-dollar, in recent history.

Scary to think someone like Joe Biden is technically head of the American side

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    General Mobilization in all of Ukraine

ALL men 18-59 need to go to the enlistment office within 10 days.

so much winnnnning

More meat shields to the frier

These warmongering mass murdering US animals werent ing around when they said "to the last Ukranian"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shame, supply route was ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukraine!

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is official Catch22

Fortunately Russia is drained by the time Western tax payers lose interest. Warmongering has always been one of my main priorities (while you kids cry climate) but Hillary would be dependable. Mental re in the White House.

Scary to think someone like Joe Biden is technically head of the American side
    Then just make sure Trump is the red candidate again.
    Trump is a bit more than scary.
    He is a fkn disaster.

And lol at the warmongering. Who invaded whom?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russians still can’t get their stories straight. Maybe it would help if they stopped using private armies they don’t have control over.

From ISW:

Shoigu claimed that both Russian and Ukrainian forces are preparing for further offensive operations. Security Council Secretary Nikolai Patrushev claimed that Russian forces destroyed a heavily exaggerated amount of Ukrainian military equipment, including Western-provided equipment. Wagner Group financier Yevgeny Prigozhin claimed that his reporting on Ukrainian gains differs from official reports because Shoigu and Chief of the Russian General Staff Valery Gerasimov lie and exaggerate.[8] Prigozhin claimed on June 13 that Ukrainian forces have likely liberated over 100 square kilometers since the start of the counteroffensive, in stark contrast to the Russian MoD’s continual denial of Ukrainian territorial gains.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How it started:
    Well, I would like the end to be like in the Hollywood movies- Zelensky (18.03.22)

It looks like we are in a Hollywood movie where a great battle for Middle-earth - Elensky advisor Podolyak (09.05.23)

How its going:
    Real war is not a Hollywood blockbuster. The counteroffensive is not a new season of a Netflix show. There is no need to expect action and buy popcorn. - Zelensky now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Heading back into theater on Sunday and onward to Zaporizhzhia on Monday until the end of July. The dude I’m replacing just reported something very interesting from the southern front. Will wait to see if it’s making the rounds of public domain before disseminating.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How it started:
    Well, I would like the end to be like in the Hollywood movies- Zelensky (18.03.22)

It looks like we are in a Hollywood movie where a great battle for Middle-earth - Elensky advisor Podolyak (09.05.23)

How its going:
    Real war is not a Hollywood blockbuster. The counteroffensive is not a new season of a Netflix show. There is no need to expect action and buy popcorn. - Zelensky now

Explain how that’s a burn

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They were repelled and took heavy losses, so much for that

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You prematurely ejaculated in Kyiv, Kharkiv and Kherson too. You must be on critically low levels of cope at this point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heading back into theater on Sunday and onward to Zaporizhzhia on Monday until the end of July. The dude I’m replacing just reported something very interesting from the southern front. Will wait to see if it’s making the rounds of public domain before disseminating.
    Good luck ma niga.

Sounds promising

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Not a counteroffensive but a bloody crash test"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You guys following the developments between Prigozhin and Russian MoD today? is getting real...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys following the developments between Prigozhin and Russian MoD today? is getting real...
    not sure but Russia just released this:

All the messages and video frames distributed on social networks on behalf of E. Prigozhin about the alleged "strike by the Russian Defense Ministry against the "rear camps" of the Wagner PMCs do not correspond to reality and are an information provocation.

The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue to carry out combat missions on the line of contact with the armed forces of Ukraine in the area of a special military operation.

IMO that niga took to many s ings to the brain

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

All the messages and video frames distributed on social networks on behalf of E. Prigozhin about the alleged "strike by the Russian Defense Ministry against the "rear camps" of the Wagner PMCs do not correspond to reality and are an information provocation.

The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue to carry out combat missions on the line of contact with the armed forces of Ukraine in the area of a special military operation.

You need to see what he’s been posting since this morning. It is very deliberate and going only at Shoigu/MoD, not Putin. He went so far to say the war started because Shoigu wanted to satisfy his bloodlust and get a medal. Is any of this true? Probably not, but nothing gets out in Russia unless the dictator wants it that way. Same story since 1917.

They are prepping the population for the possibility of defeat and grooming Shoigu as the fall guy if the UA counteroffensive makes a breakthrough

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Also, saying Russia released it is too broad and not truthful.

Russian MoD released that statement, and who is the head of said MoD?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You need to see what he’s been posting since this morning. It is very deliberate and going only at Shoigu/MoD, not Putin. He went so far to say the war started because Shoigu wanted to satisfy his bloodlust and get a medal. Is any of this true? Probably not, but nothing gets out in Russia unless the dictator wants it that way. Same story since 1917.

They are prepping the population for the possibility of defeat and grooming Shoigu as the fall guy if the UA counteroffensive makes a breakthrough

2 weeks in, 15,000 dead in and hundreds of armor destroyed and Ukros cant even reach the defense line

Oh and called it:

Russia FSB anti-terrorism agency opened a criminal case against Prigozhin. Peskov says Putin was informed about "the situation around Prigozhin". Euphemism of the years )) He also says "necessary measures are being taken"..

RIP this jiga

Thread Information