Page 124 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 4376
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Uncle Joe cutting through the red tape

mandates are coming, and goalposts will be moving
    You have to be nuts to go into a theater, restaurant, anywhere for that matter, vaxxed, or, unvaxxed, masked, or unmasked. We'd do another lockdown, but like Santis in Florida, mother er Biden opened up and he ain't goin' back now, not for money, marbles, nor chalk.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Uncle Joe cutting through the red tape

mandates are coming, and goalposts will be moving
    True that. They swore at President Trump and told him it would take 3-5 years to get that (Official Approval), if not longer.

A trace over 7 months & voila!!!
    tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True that. They swore at President Trump and told him it would take 3-5 years to get that (Official Approval), if not longer.

A trace over 7 months & voila!!!
    tee, hee.
    and uncle joe got it fully approved in record time

the biden vaccine to the trump virus

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    and uncle joe got it fully approved in record time

the biden vaccine to the trump virus
    Why? Simple as it's always been:::

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? Simple as it's always been:::

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.
    yep. the answer to "why" did the virus get here, is as described above. got here under trump's watch. but dont worry, uncle joe got the vaccine fully approved

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep. the answer to "why" did the virus get here, is as described above. got here under trump's watch. but dont worry, uncle joe got the vaccine fully approved
    It got here because all you regressives ed and moaned about travel bans while running cover for the CCP tbh.

Let's be real, it got here because the CCP restricted flights internally from Wuhan but not externally with the intent to spread their bioweapon globally. The dems might not be a part of the plandemic but they sure do facilitate it by running cover for their sugar daddy Xi and his Red Army.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He'd better hustle that bustle, 21. He lost another 5k+ of dead Americans last week, son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It got here because all you regressives ed and moaned about travel bans while running cover for the CCP tbh.

Let's be real, it got here because the CCP restricted flights internally from Wuhan but not externally with the intent to spread their bioweapon globally. The dems might not be a part of the plandemic but they sure do facilitate it by running cover for their sugar daddy Xi and his Red Army.
    could have done earlier testing, contact tracing, quarantines, lockdowns, etc. could have had a better handle on things like new zealand or south korea

but no we played with our s while wishing that it would magically go away by easter 2020, 15 cases on the way to 0, etc etc. kept ignoring the obvious threat. VP writing an editorial in august that there is no second wave, etc

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully undo ented can also use that ID to vote, tbh
    But in Georgia like Hershel Walker's wife did.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Newsweek email

What’s Going to Happen With World’s First COVID-19 DNA Vaccine?
    TL/DR: India's drug regulator has granted emergency-use approval for the world's first DNA COVID-19 vaccine for adults and children aged 12 years and above.

A three-dose vaccine named ZyCoV-D has become the first approved DNA vaccine for COVID-19.

Approved in India, it works in a similar way to Messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines like Pfizer or Moderna just with a slightly different process of triggering the immune response.

The upside with a DNA vaccine is that it is administered using a needle-free applicator, opposed to syringes, and

can be stored for higher temperatures for longer than other vaccines, meaning remote locations can be vaccinated more easily.

With this world-first, safety concerns about DNA vaccines had been raised in the past,

including their theoretical potential to alter DNA or cause auto-immune diseases.

Zydus Cadila, the company behind it, said the trials showed a "very safe" vaccine with "non-replicating and non-integrating plasmids." Indian officials said this was a "safe and efficacious" vaccine.

Zydus Cadila plans to make 100 million to 120 million doses of ZyCoV-D every year, and

had a 66 percent efficacy and was found effective against the new COVID-19 mutants, especially the highly infectious Delta variant.

What happens now? Cadila said it is likely to start supplying the vaccines by September, and

will work closely with regulatory authorities on the pricing and modality of delivery of doses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kept ignoring the obvious threat.
    Yeah we have and we should've nuked the CCP back into the stone age many decades ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah we have and we should've nuked the CCP back into the stone age many decades ago.
    no

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On concerns related to using Ivermectin

“It really should only be used in the setting of a study so that we can understand the potential benefits and risks. The clinical guidelines do not currently recommend Ivermectin for care of COVID-19 directly because we don’t have those answers yet. So our recommendation is to only evaluate it use it in the setting of a clinical trial.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the ratio of DarrinS posts that are essentially self owns once you read the linked material, has always been relatively high.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get it bro, you're pro communism and thus you back the CCP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has Joey ever figured out what communism is?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get it bro, you're pro communism and thus you back the CCP.
    not wanting to nuke another country into oblivion = supporting every facet of that country

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has Joey ever figured out what communism is?
    yeah its just whatever he doesnt like

like that time he ordered a sandwich and it was pretty soggy. communist.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    could have done earlier testing, contact tracing, quarantines, lockdowns, etc. could have had a better handle on things like new zealand or south korea

but no we played with our s while wishing that it would magically go away by easter 2020, 15 cases on the way to 0, etc etc. kept ignoring the obvious threat. VP writing an editorial in august that there is no second wave, etc
    South Korea was an odd example to use as they have more daily cases now then they've had during the entire pandemic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    South Korea was an odd example to use as they have more daily cases now then they've had during the entire pandemic.
    its a perfect example to use because i'm comparing initial responses

they also have a significantly lower vaccination rate than we do now. not everybody has an excess of vaccines like the US does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

the updated version of this intention ditches the timetable and points at itself.

for some, the public emergency related to COVID longer exists -- it was too tedious and tiresome!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On concerns related to using Ivermectin

“It really should only be used in the setting of a study so that we can understand the potential benefits and risks. The clinical guidelines do not currently recommend Ivermectin for care of COVID-19 directly because we don’t have those answers yet. So our recommendation is to only evaluate it use it in the setting of a clinical trial.”

Why are they doing a clinical trial on it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    let 'er rip.

*totenkopf*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are they doing a clinical trial on it?
    Because unlike you, they know what they don't know.

Thread Information