Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damn I regret making this topic Although I guess it would've ended up being made by someone else regardless.
    C'mon, you knew the game planners would blow a gasket on this one.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    C'mon, you knew the game planners would blow a gasket on this one.
    Chump not too far behind. Instant messaging the mods a list of names as we speak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump not too far behind. Instant messaging the mods a list of names as we speak.
    So you're still terrified of me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey bro, I don't want you to get banned. Gotta stop going back and forth with him..You're only a PM away from getting banned from his standpoint tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey bro, I don't want you to get banned. Gotta stop going back and forth with him..You're only a PM away from getting banned for his standpoint tbh.
    Hey bro, I want you to post screenshots of all those PMs you said you got from mods .

I'm calling you out.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey bro, I don't want you to get banned. Gotta stop going back and forth with him..You're only a PM away from getting banned from his standpoint tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The stupid thing is, you say that then keep posting the exact same re ed .

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The stupid thing is, you say that then keep posting the exact same re ed .
    Hit a nerve. Whatcha hiding?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was born on a Tuesday apalisoc....just not last Tuesday. So the guy who mysteriously shows up the day after FkLA offered him an account to post upstairs...who then immediately starts posting Parker hate...who then immediately goes back to the same NBA Forum thread he created to post...who you can obviously tell that English is not his 1st language...who FkLA immediately starts commenting "great post" about....is not TDMVPDPOY?

Ok....sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one player missing playoffs and consecutive first rounds is held to a different standard compared

to kirby who also went out in the first round 2 times and 4 straight years missing the playoffs...

arent they both the same who cripple their franchises taking half the teams salary cap
    i got bas father at no.1 due to longetivity and ting on duncan, even though he had to chase a ring with the lakers, he still contain duncan on one leg, dont have any excuses why couldnt win 98/99-02/03 b4 joining lakers, but it is what it is when h2h he s on duncan

2. dirk, injured took in 03 allowed duncan to advance to ring or else he never had a ring that year, ppl give him for not defending duncan down low, but duncan doesnt get for not coming out to defend dirk...works both ways

3. toss up between duncan/kg...i got kg slightly ahead of duncan due to the fact he hit him on the head and never return the punch...

lol a center trying to hide himself to play pf cause he doesnt like to post down low with his ass rubbing on the crotches of 7ft players
    why are they always interviewing parker, when he continues to say the stupidest thing in front of the camera

he should be happy with the new young group of guys on the team last 4years, has revived or extended not only him and the other 2 players careers after the mike conley random on him
    with the thread upstairs about enrique talking this season is last chance of another ring

him winning 5rings as a role player will put him even with kirby at 5 rings

wouldnt that just devalues what kirby has achieved in life as wing man?

i know certain clowns will come in here talk about kirbys rings contribution, but having enrique on the same lists as him just doesnt sound right....

i would rather enrique remain at 4 for life...
    dont deflect got, go make ur own thread

this is about enrique vs kirby who have alot of in common
    -trying to be bigger then the team by marrying an attention
    -thinking they are alpha but wont stand up to protect their woman
    -caught cheating
    -robin who think he is batman
    -coatriders who try to claim all contribution to winning rings,
    -hasnt won trying to be the man
    -crippling the franchise with loyalty contracts
    cbf making another account man lmao but do pm an account

back to the subject
    kirby isnt even the best sg of all time
    yet isnt even best role player of all time

so his behind jordan at sg
    behind pippen as robin...

damn why continue living?
    "The new poster"
    Trying to tell me that these two guys aren't the same exact poster
    applesauce
    Thinking a 5 year ST member in me wouldn't be able to spot a troll account from a mile away

Guy doesn't capitalize one single letter....and very rarely uses periods at the end of his sentences. Call me "anal" but I tend to notice the "little things" like that. You can change accounts...but you can't change the way you type. You do that without even thinking about it.

The fact that he shows up the day after he is offered an account downstairs is the final nail in the coffin. Then takes his new account to post in the same exact thread he created downstairs....smh. Seriously, do you guys think I'm that dumb?

2ndGOATPF = TDMVPDPOY troll acccount confirmed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2ndpfgoat is one of the best new posters in this site tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2ndpfgoat is one of the best new posters in this site tbh.
    "New"

Dude has 35,000+ posts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "New"

Dude has 35,000+ posts
    Everything you just said is conjecture..

I mean what proof do you have that it's not some guy who is trying to sound like TDMVPDPOY?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everything you just said is conjecture..

I mean what proof do you have that it's not some guy who is trying to sound like TDMVPDPOY?
    First of all...LMFAO at the "who is trying to sound like TDMVPDPOY?" part.

Now that we got that out of the way. Here you go....more "proof":

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...09#post8149509

A thread created by 2ndPFGOAT...who then TDMVPDPOY comes in and chimes in that the OP is dropping "truth napalms". Everybody in the thread knew a troll when he sees one. More "proof"....you immediately come in to start sucking him off. More "proof"...the simple fact that you even are worried about him being "exposed".

I know...you know....we all know. You're not as clever as you think you are apalisoc...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First of all...LMFAO at the "who is trying to sound like TDMVPDPOY?" part.

Now that we got that out of the way. Here you go....more "proof":

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...09#post8149509

A thread created by 2ndPFGOAT...who then TDMVPDPOY comes in and chimes in that the OP is dropping "truth napalms". Everybody in the thread knew a troll when he sees one. More "proof"....you immediately come in to start sucking him off. More "proof"...the simple fact that you even are worried about him being "exposed".

I know...you know....we all know. You're not as clever as you think you are apalisoc...
    You still didn't answer the question..

how do you know this isn't some poster trying to make TDMVPDPOY look bad?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what you're getting at, as a snapshot of the most recent playoffs where Parker clearly wasn't 100% healthy is no basis for future projection or even a relevant sample size of the past.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what you're getting at, as a snapshot of the most recent playoffs where Parker clearly wasn't 100% healthy is no basis for future projection or even a relevant sample size of the past.
    You asked for advanced stats and now you complain he wasnt healthy, shouldnt play if he is dragging the team down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You asked for advanced stats and now you complain he wasnt healthy, shouldnt play if he is dragging the team down.
    My actual complaint is about you small sample size. The fact that he was injured during that time only hurts your cause further. Look at his play in aggregate over the past two seasons and you'll see he was the best PG on the Spurs. Use common stats or advanced ones, doesn't matter. If Parker plays like he did for most of the last two years then it's irrational to suggest that the Spurs would be better riding Mills and McCallum. It just doesn't make logical sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still didn't answer the question..

how do you know this isn't some poster trying to make TDMVPDPOY look bad?
    Really? Some guy makes a troll account to "make TDMVPDPOY look bad?" I'm done. There's like a 0.000001% chance of that happening...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My actual complaint is about you small sample size. The fact that he was injured during that time only hurts your cause further. Look at his play in aggregate over the past two seasons and you'll see he was the best PG on the Spurs. Use common stats or advanced ones, doesn't matter. If Parker plays like he did for most of the last two years then it's irrational to suggest that the Spurs would be better riding Mills and McCallum. It just doesn't make logical sense.
    Lets give TP a stat help, this time look at this, is from 2014, the season of love...
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/NBA_2014_advanced.html#advanced::22
    Much better? not really since there are 7 Spurs ahead of him including Patty ¨my best friend ever¨ Mills.
    If its a 9 man rotation and he is number 7 he wasnt that great

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really? Some guy makes a troll account to "make TDMVPDPOY look bad?" I'm done. There's like a 0.000001% chance of that happening...
    pretty sure I've seen people do that numerous times here...

What proof do you have there's only a 0.00001% chance? Where are you basing this? Hunch?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony can still be a really valuable Piece if he plays a role. I'd even go as far as to say that he'd be the team's beset PG if he plays a role.

The big question is though..

Will he play a role?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see what you're referencing when I click on the link. Still looks like a playoff view though...SSS.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Lol CoJo and Patty bailed out Porker in the 2014 run and you losers are still saying he was the best PG that year.

Thread Information