My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. Jealous little pussy.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    le: Did Elizabeth Warren just kill iden y politics?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/did-eli...ics-1539633575

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"If these voters accept her as a Native American then logically it suggests that most if not all Americans can also claim to be members of groups that have historically suffered discrimination. We’re all minorities now?"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ND Indians dont have addresses, have P O boxes so cant vote

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i find it funny how you always make a big point of your willingness to call out the left. we get it

yeah bro berniebros are stupid!
    warren is white!
    Its ridiculous man how you can defend for this horse she should be ridiculed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what happened?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i find it funny how you always make a big point of your willingness to call out the left. we get it

yeah bro berniebros are stupid!
    warren is white!
    Look tbh I really dont like the far left tho so i cant stand warren anyways. Its not like trying to show my unbias side or something. I am a big capitalism fan a huge one tbh.

but i just dont get the blind partisanship stuff. Was disappointed mono was saying we shouldnt have given in on al franken and he still should be a senator. I mean we lost nothing there: https://realclearpolitics.com/epolls...mith-6303.html and you cant have a guy with a pic and accusations like that around during the sex scandal era just from strategic standpoint. Forgetting from a moral standpoint which was my main reason for wanting him gone.

Warren really did bank on being a fake indian if you read the stuff i posted on page 1 here no need to defend her and try to get people lost in a maze of moral relativism.

Just watch her 5 minutes video on this topic if you can tolerate it.

I actually never paid attention to Warren but holy Trump isn't kidding when he says he hopes she's the nominee. Worse political skills than Hillary tbh.
    Tbh i hate warren with a passion but we were begging to get trump as the nominee so dont count her out or anything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Double post

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    If Golden State plays San Antonio, and before the game says “We’re going to call our own fouls, keep our own score, and all 3-pointers will be counted as 4 points each, but only for us” and the Spurs say “Nah we’re going to play by the rulebook because it’s the right thing to do” is that the smartest idea and best way to win?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

No, you will always identify as an aggrieved white male.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "just kill iden y politics?"

no

white male racist iden y politics are as pervasive, as alive as ever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trumpian brio

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All whites in America are minorities by the new standard Elizabeth Warren set.

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    All Bernie/Trumpers are re s as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wishful thinking. you didn't win the victim sweepstakes yet.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wishful thinking. you didn't win the victim sweepstakes yet.
    Harvard declared Elizabeth Warren a woman of color. I am officially a man of color and I don't appreciate you suggesting my ethnicity has any relation to victim status.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    which box do you check for benefits?

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cnn poll says trump would beat biden came out a couple of days ago

Those polled also thought it is more likely that Trump would win a second term
    You literally love cnn when they have good news for you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Golden State plays San Antonio, and before the game says “We’re going to call our own fouls, keep our own score, and all 3-pointers will be counted as 4 points each, but only for us” and the Spurs say “Nah we’re going to play by the rulebook because it’s the right thing to do” is that the smartest idea and best way to win?
    Well first I would ask which team is supposed to be the spurs here: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...mith-6303.html

But also Trump barely won against a candidate everyone hated. Its not like hes Reagan who won 40 and 49 states. If he had gone against Obama he would have lost and if Hillary had gone against like Romney or Rubio I honestly think she probably loses ti them too. maybe even the popular vote especially with that supreme court seat open. So not sure about this new paradigm at all. The people who can win primaries are not the best candidates for the general

This is like how in sports is if a team wins they change the narrative. like if Kobe went 6-24 but they won you talk about his 15 rebounds, his determination and will, plus his pinpoint passes whereas if they lost like they would have talked about the real story which is that he shot 6-24 in a game 7 (lol) or how Trump's a ty candidate who has never even been close to a 50% approval rating and would probably lose by 10 points to a generic Dem and will probably get creamed against a generic Dem in 2020 if the economy slumps

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Well first I would ask which team is supposed to be the spurs here: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...mith-6303.html

But also Trump barely won against a candidate everyone hated. Its not like hes Reagan who won 40 and 49 states. If he had gone against Obama he would have lost and if Hillary had gone against like Romney or Rubio I honestly think she probably loses ti them too. maybe even the popular vote especially with that supreme court seat open. So not sure about this new paradigm at all. The people who can win primaries are not the best candidates for the general

This is like how in sports is if a team wins they change the narrative. like if Kobe went 6-24 but they won you talk about his 15 rebounds, his determination and will, plus his pinpoint passes whereas if they lost like they would have talked about the real story which is that he shot 6-24 in a game 7 (lol) or how Trump's a ty candidate who has never even been close to a 50% approval rating and would probably lose by 10 points to a generic Dem and will probably get creamed against a generic Dem in 2020 if the economy slumps
    Hillary would have won in 2008 after 8 years of GWB. Sometimes I don't even remember Romney ran, what a candidate that was. Even I was bagging on "old white men" when McCain ran in 2008.

Different politucal climate today. Not sure how Obama's rhetoric would resonate. In the late 2000s our conflicts were far away in the desert and now they are here in American neighborhoods. Who was debating refugees 5 years ago....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary would have won in 2008 after 8 years of GWB. Sometimes I don't even remember Romney ran, what a candidate that was. Even I was bagging on "old white men" when McCain ran in 2008.

Different politucal climate today. Not sure how Obama's rhetoric would resonate. In the late 2000s our conflicts were far away in the desert and now they are here in American neighborhoods. Who was debating refugees 5 years ago....
    Nobody cares about these things outside of the political twittersphere which is almost entirely irrelevant to swing voters https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...for-moderates/

The average cable news viewer is like 65. You're deluded if you think the average voter see some kind of civil war eminent or is worked up about alt-right street fights and antifa

Plus the crime rate nationwide has been plummeting last 40 years

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Colbert with the $1M goods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_1Edqlscp0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its ridiculous man how you can defend for this horse she should be ridiculed.
    did I, though?

i disagree with the "mainstream" liberals on quite a few things... but just feels like you go out of your way to point out that you're willing to call out the libs. you know, to show how credible/unbiased you are or somethin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did I, though?

i disagree with the "mainstream" liberals on quite a few things... but just feels like you go out of your way to point out that you're willing to call out the libs. you know, to show how credible/unbiased you are or somethin
    Nah, not at all.

Thread Information