My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no wonder I like this guy, same birthday as me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy b'day bruh. Hope you have a good one and your client sends you something nice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy b'day bruh. Hope you have a good one and your client sends you something nice.
    Thanks Robz... not asking for much, tbh.... just another for the collection...

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy bday bruh, your country still sucks tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy bday bruh, your country still sucks tho
    thanks, pancho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy Birthday man!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy Birthday man!
    Thanks Bill!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy birthday man. To both of you!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy birthday, EN!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also to mr simmons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might as well... Happy birthday to el jefe no-no, y el nuevo jugador de los spurs, el senor simmons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy birthday man. To both of you!
    Might as well... Happy birthday to el jefe no-no, y el nuevo jugador de los spurs, el senor simmons

had to log into this account to tell ElNono ... come blow my candle clown

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Check out this move: https://vine.co/v/izXKa2EiqAP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His explosion really shows up in that move. He has displayed better ballhandling than we saw in preseason, and he's always had his passing talent. Very encouraging.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His explosion really shows up in that move. He has displayed better ballhandling than we saw in preseason, and he's always had his passing talent. Very encouraging.
    That's one crazy move! The more unpredictable his moves the more chances he'll get uncontested layups. He's going to have to learn a lot from Tony and Manu. He has ridiculous athleticism that will compensate he will need to take it to the NBA level.

Spurs need to lock him up long term.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's one crazy move! The more unpredictable his moves the more chances he'll get uncontested layups. He's going to have to learn a lot from Tony and Manu. He has ridiculous athleticism that will compensate he will need to take it to the NBA level.

Spurs need to lock him up long term.
    I think he is here for 2 years (2nd year unguaranteed), and then a RFA the third year. I would like to see him more personally, but there is Rasual (who has been playing really well), then Kyle (who has had trouble finding minutes for himself, and he's already guranteed for another year, and a young player that needs minutes to develop at this stage, even if you eventually want to trade him).

Pop has also elected to play the duo of Patty/Tony a whole lot together when Manu is out, bumping Patty's minutes over 21 at the moment.

Pop has even been reluctant to play Ray, who has played a lot of NBA minutes already and is athletic and a threat from 3, with a nice midrange shot as well.

So with all of this, Simmons has found himself with barely a chance to play, and he won't play when everyone is healthy.

I am sure if Pop wanted to find minutes for Simmons he could scale Patty's minutes back a little bit when Manu is out, but the problem has been 3 point shooting, and Simmons is not a threat from 3. With Danny, Patty, Manu and Kawhi now getting into the flow offensively from three, I think Pop can incorporate him.

WE may have a lot of small ball ahead coming up, so I definitely think Simmons could help.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he is here for 2 years (2nd year unguaranteed), and then a RFA the third year. I would like to see him more personally, but there is Rasual (who has been playing really well), then Kyle (who has had trouble finding minutes for himself, and he's already guranteed for another year, and a young player that needs minutes to develop at this stage, even if you eventually want to trade him).

Pop has also elected to play the duo of Patty/Tony a whole lot together when Manu is out, bumping Patty's minutes over 21 at the moment.

Pop has even been reluctant to play Ray, who has played a lot of NBA minutes already and is athletic and a threat from 3, with a nice midrange shot as well.

So with all of this, Simmons has found himself with barely a chance to play, and he won't play when everyone is healthy.

I am sure if Pop wanted to find minutes for Simmons he could scale Patty's minutes back a little bit when Manu is out, but the problem has been 3 point shooting, and Simmons is not a threat from 3. With Danny, Patty, Manu and Kawhi now getting into the flow offensively from three, I think Pop can incorporate him.

WE may have a lot of small ball ahead coming up, so I definitely think Simmons could help.
    I'm surprised how little time Ray has played. Last game he played a bit over one minute. Ray is likely just insurance when either Parker or Patty are injured.

I like the fact that Pop is experimenting with Boban and Simmons and playing them with the regular guys.

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this guy is a legit NBA player. WOW

amazing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simmons had a good game tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Started off slow IIRC (air balled a wide open corner 3)....

Then turned it on. Good game overall for our Summer League Finals Game MVP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Gave some good minutes tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if simmons can be a consistent shooter, he can definitely crack the rotation and give the spurs good minutes when manu is struggling or not playing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had a very good game, he had a few mistakes out there, but that's what you expect from a rookie. He played some solid defense on Barton at times, boxed out well, made passes, did a bit of everything out there. I think he also made 2 3's? He needs to knock down his open looks at a respectable rate, his slashing ability is legit.

Anderson-Simmons were nice on defense, when you pair them with Green or Leonard they really work well off them as their defensive role is lessened. Seems like a very effective defense to counter small ball lineups.

Thread Information