Page 132 of 491 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When is this stupid thread going to be moved to the NBA Forum? It's annoying to see these player fans defending this guy as if they were on his payroll
    agreed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When is this stupid thread going to be moved to the NBA Forum? It's annoying to see these player fans defending this guy as if they were on his payroll
    +1

It should die now that the home raptors game has passed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The toughest schedule belongs to YGWHI and duncan2k5.

They have no days off the rest of the way. It’s all back-to-back nights defending Kawhi the rest of the season.
    still valid I see

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Left game vs Wizards.... left leg tightness. He's back on the bench though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Left game vs Wizards.... left leg tightness. He's back on the bench though.
    Dat is always herdtz.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Tim would have signed with Orlando people suddenly would stop to love him?
    yeah if he had ed out like Kawhi, faked injury, quit on his team mates and intentionally limited the Spurs future. But here’s the thing, Tim would have never done anything of the sort even if he would have left.

Why? Because he’s not a , like nephew.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    41-11-5-3-2

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    What a game by Leonard and Beal. Fans got their money’s worth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this got had to steal the spotlight from Thursday's game, even faking another injury to add more dramatic effect. He never ceases being a piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this got had to steal the spotlight from Thursday's game, even faking another injury to add more dramatic effect. He never ceases being a piece of .
    TIMVP already said PATFO is more to blame than Leonard.

Its crazy how bitter spursfans are even after their buttboy confirmed the spurs arent exactly innocent.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At anyone still missing the forest from the trees. It's not about who's to blame or more to blame, it's about his deplorable behavior, of which there's no justification for.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At anyone still missing the forest from the trees. It's not about who's to blame or more to blame, it's about his deplorable behavior, of which there's no justification for.
    This

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    It really has NOTHING to do with his deplorable behavior. That's just this forums coping mechanism to get through the stages of grief without causing deep depression. Had the PATFO patched things up with Kawhi and had he signed a long term contract with the Spurs, you, like every other Spurs fan would be back to kissing his ass regardless of his deplorable behavior during the late stages of last season. It was and always has been about his decision to leave.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It really has NOTHING to do with his deplorable behavior. That's just this forums coping mechanism to get through the stages of grief without causing deep depression. Had the PATFO patched things up with Kawhi and had he signed a long term contract with the Spurs, you, like every other Spurs fan would be back to kissing his ass regardless of his deplorable behavior during the late stages of last season. It was and always has been about his decision to leave.
    I never kissed his ass. On the contrary, I was often critical of him once he rose to s om because of his pathetic lack of play making for others.

Naturally, I wanted them to patch things up and him to sign long term because it would have been best for the Spurs, but for me it was about his deplorable behavior throughout the process and what he represented more so than him specifically.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing wrong with being uspet with a franchise player leaving. People blow it out of proportion. The way he acted was pretty bad. People can judge him for that. He lied, bailed, and didn't speak up. It was cowardly, for someone who wants to act like their a leader. He was the exact opposite. He had already checked out, and that's okay, but he wasn't honest or upfront about it. He hid behind his family who I think everyone can agree has some issues.

He handled is as bad as anyone ever has. Legitimately can not think of another situation of a franchise player acting so cowardly and lacking all accountability.

The hate he gets is understandable and justified. His injury status had me worried about the super max tbh. I was In Between trading and signing. Then he took the Spurs options and trashed them by putting a strangle hold on their ability to move him. Once again, all around just a really bad leader.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    on 51.7% shooting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, isnt just the decision.
    He is a mute , his uncle and sister had to do PR for him because he never spoke/showed his ugly face.

Its about missing a season with no real injury and lots of other .
    Every player has the right to choose, so this is about the behavior and the consequences.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regular season doesn't matter guys. He isn't winning MVP and he isn't making 1st team all NBA. It's about playoffs for him. That's what all his defenders say so bringing up any good regular season game against one of the worst teams in the east is meaningless. Finals or bust for Kawhi this year.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    No, isnt just the decision.
    He is a mute , his uncle and sister had to do PR for him because he never spoke/showed his ugly face.

Its about missing a season with no real injury and lots of other .
    Every player has the right to choose, so this is about the behavior and the consequences.
    Right, but would you be calling him a mute if he signed a max extension? Would you really give a about his behavior last year? Would you hold tons of resentment for the remainder of his Spurs career? Every night he scored 30 and 10, would you be yelling "Hey, you stat padding mute peice of , I wish the PATFO traded your ass for what you pulled last offseason? You're lying if you say you would.

Make no mistake he was injured. He made several comebacks during the season before being shutdown completely. What happened after that is anyone's guess.
    Last edited by Hoops Czar; 01-13-2019 at 11:48 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right, but would you be calling him a mute if he signed a max extension? Would you really give a about his behavior last year? Would you hold tons of resentment for the remainder of his Spurs career? Every night he scored 30 and 10, would you be yelling "Hey, you stat padding mute peice of , I wish the PATFO traded your ass for what you pulled last offseason? You're lying if you say you would.

Make no mistake he was injured. He made several comebacks during the season before being shutdown completely. What happened after that is anyone's guess.
    What? so if someone acts like a you can say he is one, but if he fixes the Im a sellout because I wont be saying he is a re ?
    Im guilty of his behavior?

No because we are talking about real injuries, not prefabricated ones, tell me one player aside KL who did something like him with the hide&seek from Spurs staff, his uncle playing Don King, his sister involving her ugly ass like she was defending a disabled child.
    Then not playing a whole season except 9 ty games, and every doctor in the world concurs he is ready to play.

Spurs almost never have padders, maybe Porker and thats it, system is about distribution so there are no divas, Spur fan is not about points to make you feel good about regular season.

Yeah, I bet his ass was too hurt too support his team mates.

Glad he is gone.

Players come and go, the team is what matters so him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing wrong with being uspet with a franchise player leaving. People blow it out of proportion. The way he acted was pretty bad. People can judge him for that. He lied, bailed, and didn't speak up. It was cowardly, for someone who wants to act like their a leader. He was the exact opposite. He had already checked out, and that's okay, but he wasn't honest or upfront about it. He hid behind his family who I think everyone can agree has some issues.

He handled is as bad as anyone ever has. Legitimately can not think of another situation of a franchise player acting so cowardly and lacking all accountability.

The hate he gets is understandable and justified. His injury status had me worried about the super max tbh. I was In Between trading and signing. Then he took the Spurs options and trashed them by putting a strangle hold on their ability to move him. Once again, all around just a really bad leader.
    You are only judging one side... Clearly the Spurs also acted ty towards them... Which then prompted Kawhi to return the favor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? so if someone acts like a you can say he is one, but if he fixes the Im a sellout because I wont be saying he is a re ?
    Im guilty of his behavior?

No because we are talking about real injuries, not prefabricated ones, tell me one player aside KL who did something like him with the hide&seek from Spurs staff, his uncle playing Don King, his sister involving her ugly ass like she was defending a disabled child.
    Then not playing a whole season except 9 ty games, and every doctor in the world concurs he is ready to play.

Spurs almost never have padders, maybe Porker and thats it, system is about distribution so there are no divas, Spur fan is not about points to make you feel good about regular season.

Yeah, I bet his ass was too hurt too support his team mates.

Glad he is gone.

Players come and go, the team is what matters so him.
    Kawhi is definitely not a stat paddler... And who craves the ball and shots more than LMA??? your hate is making you delusional

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is definitely not a stat paddler... And who craves the ball and shots more than LMA??? your hate is making you delusional
    Never said he was, neither Hoops Czar since he was talking hypothetically...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are only judging one side... Clearly the Spurs also acted ty towards them... Which then prompted Kawhi to return the favor
    Not at all. I have no doubt the Spurs front office royally screwed up by acting like they were in charge and he had to do it their way. Without a franchise player, you don't usually have much of a franchise. Period. They definitely did wrong on this one.

Has nothing to do with the way kawhi treated the fans. Which is what the argument is. Nothing to do with the front office.

Thread Information