My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's fear mongering all the same. There is zero reason to believe that Putin is going to pick a fight with NATO -- especially after all the losses he's already endured.
    Um.there is only one country asking for their male refugees back and banning its fighting age women from traveling abroad.

Thou do the math

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Um.there is only one country asking for their male refugees back and banning its fighting age women from traveling abroad.

Thou do the math
    Tell it, hater.

Testify!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, yeah because he is losing.

At the end of the day, had NATO not intervened, Ukraine would be unable to outproduce or compete with Russia's army. The likely would have taken Kiev by now and overrun most of the country.

It is ty policy to abandon them. The only fiscal concern right now is the Freedom Caucus.

I say we continue to support them and once Russia is out of their territory integrate them into NATO and the EU.
    I supported most of the original aid so that Ukraine could at least preserve a sovereign state (albeit a smaller one). That was a goal that was reasonable and achievable. And we did that.

Now, we're doing something totally different. We're financing the reclaiming of territory lost BEFORE the full scale invasion, territory that was fought for for years and may be fought for years more. This make ZERO sense for us. And what if they do take it back? How many casualties will they have endured? Will there be partisan insurgencies that create more endless conflict? Will Russia rearm and try to take it back? Have we thought about any of these types of things much less the risks and cost?
    Last edited by DMX7; 09-16-2023 at 10:37 PM.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If anyone really thinks Putin wants peace with the West…

How many times does this little fart of a dictator have to slap you upside the head by killing his and his neighbors people?
    Peace for Putin is a short pause in a never ending war with the West. It will not stop with Putin in power. Ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If anyone really thinks Putin wants peace with the West…

How many times does this little fart of a dictator have to slap you upside the head by killing his and his neighbors people?
    Peace for Putin is a short pause in a never ending war with the West. It will not stop with Putin in power. Ever.
    You had him over dancing in the White House what a couple decades ago? Christ-a-Mighty, peeg, Trump tries to go in there first day on the job and you threatened to blow up the damn joint with him, the wife and their child in there.

Make up your in' mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To date, the federal government has extended approximately $43 billion in aid to Ukraine since the invasion by Russia in February 2022.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    To date, the federal government has extended approximately $43 billion in aid to Ukraine since the invasion by Russia in February 2022.
    While American people have to (((GO FUND ME))) for their medical needs. Figures. The whole in' thing is so ed up and ass backwards.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny that the Ukraine president said Trump did nothing wrong on their phone call together but democrats impeached Trump anyway because of it,,,and yet here democrats are in love with the Ukraine president and giving him billions,,,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and thats why we're impeaching biden with malice,,,,because you wouldnt listen to reason,,,,so why should we?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I supported most of the original aid so that Ukraine could at least preserve a sovereign state (albeit a smaller one). That was a goal that was reasonable and achievable. And we did that.

Now, we're doing something totally different. We're financing the reclaiming of territory lost BEFORE the full scale invasion, territory that was fought for for years and may be fought for years more. This make ZERO sense for us. And what if they do take it back? How many casualties will they have endured? Will there be partisan insurgencies that create more endless conflict? Will Russia rearm and try to take it back? Have we thought about any of these types of things much less the risks and cost?
    Thanks Chamberlain.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You want to reward Putin's aggression. To appease him. It's fine. Just own it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and thats why we're impeaching biden with malice,,,,because you wouldnt listen to reason,,,,so why should we?
    You make no sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever it takes. Worth every penny to see you and Putin lose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kadyrov may have denazified himself!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, that's a bargain...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. He is that type of , that can't be flushed away very easily.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

"NEVER SURRENDER!"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Whatever it takes. Worth every penny to see you and Putin lose.
    Putin has 20% of it including THEIR nuclear plant and southern water.

We shall see.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You want to reward Putin's aggression. To appease him. It's fine. Just own it.
    No problem. I own it.

Nazi's good now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Funny that the Ukraine president said Trump did nothing wrong on their phone call together but democrats impeached Trump anyway because of it,,,and yet here democrats are in love with the Ukraine president and giving him billions,,,,,

They didn't impeach him for that. They impeached because he made President, the s.

That's it & that's all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Am waiting for the tik tok of this denazification.

Thread Information