Page 137 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141 LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 3523
    Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    I’m gonna do a football break for a while that’s for sure.. greatest final ever. I feel France got cheated of at least two awful non calls but I’ll check it out later.

congrats to the winners…

Deschamps did the best he could with what he had but this team was depleted, injured and sick. Hopefully we will be back fully healthy next time
    You guys played great at the end but honestly, Argentina were the better team overall and there is no shame in that.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I saw all three Argentina’s Argentina 78, México 86 and now Qatar 22 championships. In Italy 90 chances were minimal tbh, but Brazil 14 was close too. It’s a great side, close to Brazil, though Pelé, Maradona or Messi aren’t just walking trough that door.

France’s MBappé will be multiple World Coup winner, I’m sure of that. Phenomenal talent and very strong national team every World Coup.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    For the guys that saw a finals game for first time, most are great, truly memorable games.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    You guys played great at the end but honestly, Argentina were the better team overall and there is no shame in that.
    If they had their full squad they probably win but possibly that can be said of 1998

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Thanks brah, stay safe

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thanks brah, stay safe
    I'm disappointed you aren't in an alcohol fueled stupor

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    incredible, dude did not play in 2 months.. to get him into the mix you need to change all the system. You don’t do that 48h before a final… casual fans
    Are you sure Benzema couldn’t play today when Griezmann, Dembélé and Giroud played like that did?

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    If they had their full squad they probably win but possibly that can be said of 1998
    If Netherlands had Cruyff they probably win '78. If Argentina had Caniggia and a full strength Diego they probably win '90 (barely lost as it was) and '94. If Brazil had Ronaldo they probably win '98. If Argentina didn't fall apart physically in extra time they probably win '14.

... and if my aunt had nuts she'd be my uncle.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    If Netherlands had Cruyff they probably win '78. If Argentina had Caniggia and a full strength Diego they probably win '90 (barely lost as it was) and '94. If Brazil had Ronaldo they probably win '98. If Argentina didn't fall apart physically in extra time they probably win '14.

Don't forget Di Maria in '14. Injuries happen, I don't know why folks are acting as if the French were the first team to have injuries on a WC final.

Heck, just on this WC, Lo Celso, Nico Gonzalez and Joaquin Correa out for this WC.
    Last edited by DAF86; 12-18-2022 at 05:52 PM.

With all the Attention Argentina is receiving right now. Hopefully, the genocide they committed against the Native population and the Black slaves are put into the limelight. Some things are bigger than football

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Don't forget Di Maria in '14. Injuries happen, I don't know why folks are acting as if the French were the first team to have injuries on a WC final.
    Also OG Ronaldo sick before the 98 Final
    That was suspect tbh

Di Maria with goals in both 2020 CA Final and WC Final btw

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    I saw all three Argentina’s Argentina 78, México 86 and now Qatar 22 championships. In Italy 90 chances were minimal tbh, but Brazil 14 was close too. It’s a great side, close to Brazil, though Pelé, Maradona or Messi aren’t just walking trough that door.

France’s MBappé will be multiple World Coup winner, I’m sure of that. Phenomenal talent and very strong national team every World Coup.
    First championship I remember. I wasn't born yet in '78 and was a baby in '86 so I don't remember anything. The first vivid memories I have are from Italy '90 (lost final to Germany with a dubious penalty at the end of the game), the lost finals to Brazil in the Copa America (Tulio's handball was so much worse than anything anyone complains about today), France '98's loss to the Dutch was a heartbreak, the Bielsa disaster in '02, lost the Copa America '03 in penalties after outplaying Brazil and watching them tie the game in stoppage time, losing in penalties to host Germany in the '06 quarterfinals after being better and up for most of the game, appointing Maradona who got outcoached by Germany and handed us an embarrasing 4-0 loss, losing the '14 final to Germany after outplaying them all match, losing 2 Copa America's finals to Chile in penalties (we didn't lose a game to them, actually)... being an Argentinian football fan in the past 30 years was much more bitter than sweet. These last couple of years (Copa America, Finalissima, now WC) is an incredible feeling after all that suffering.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    timvp we need an update up in this biatch.

Along with this could we put up a Tottenham banner pretty please?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    I’m gonna do a football break for a while that’s for sure.. greatest final ever. I feel France got cheated of at least two awful non calls but I’ll check it out later.

congrats to the winners…

Deschamps did the best he could with what he had but this team was depleted, injured and sick. Hopefully we will be back fully healthy next time
    France played like Champions with a second half like that.
    And they played in the best WC game I have ever seen.
    The comebacks were extraordinary in this game.
    They could have laid down but instead they decided to give the world a great game.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    We beat France on a Sunday 18th like the Battle of Waterloo

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

Just stating what I will remember.

The star of the show

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    is it true they made the little midget wear a robe?

Niga looking like harry potter out ther

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Just stating what I will remember.

The star of the show
    POLSKA!!!!!

Better WC than Bob Langdowski

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Lol freedom loving icon of Democracy France right now

My Team
    Switzerland
    Post Count
    man, Pogba was invisible out there

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    I'm disappointed you aren't in an alcohol fueled stupor
    I’ll get there. Right now driving from Cali to Texas, so I hafta be sober, tbh

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    beautiful democratic France didnt let 1000 Choripan Argentines to celebrate their world cup. They let out their shock troops to anihilate any gatherings

Pussy ass frenchies

Glad they lost

you Maricon

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Lol freedom loving icon of Democracy France right now

ing nazis lol

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    France losing at something is always good for the planet