Page 139 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 3786
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing ghoul grave dancer
    Nipsey fan or just a fan of gangs in general?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing I’ve realized about out-of-control police behavior…

It was a conscious choice.

I remember the late 1990’s. I remember Rudy Giuliani in New York and his policing model.

Robert Florida and his luxury cities for the “creative class.”

There was a trillion dollars in real estate profit to be made in the inner cities. There wasn’t time to untangle the root causes of black poverty. Just suppress crime by beating the out of them so the little liberal white women would feel safe moving back into the city.

The trillion dollars didn’t go to rednecks with red MAGA hats in Kentucky. The so-called “liberals” looked the other way on police brutality so that they basically could colonize America all over again. Who cares if Klan members take over the FOP? As long as they had their farmers’ markets, their breakfast places with distressed wood decor and 30 types of eggs Benedict, their independent bookstores.

Why do the police act like an occupying army? BECAUSE THEY ARE ONE. THAT’S THEIR JOB. Could you imagine if the Jewish settlers in Hebron were so shameless as to go around yelling, “Arab Lives Matter! Defund the IDF!” And could you imagine if Palestinians were so gullible and stupid as to think those people were somehow their allies?

Gee, I wonder why police reform doesn’t stick. I guess white “liberals” deserve grudging credit for pulling off the first-ever trillion dollar con.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO You still believe anything the FBI has to say? They are the klan bro and the idiots who create these groups of losers just ask Michigan's Gov and those who were supposedly planning to kidnap her. You're such a gullible rube.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing ghoul grave dancer
    If he was a no-name who was shot in Chicago you'd loathe the mention of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing I’ve realized about out-of-control police behavior…

It was a conscious choice.

I remember the late 1990’s. I remember Rudy Giuliani in New York and his policing model.

Robert Florida and his luxury cities for the “creative class.”

There was a trillion dollars in real estate profit to be made in the inner cities. There wasn’t time to untangle the root causes of black poverty. Just suppress crime by beating the out of them so the little liberal white women would feel safe moving back into the city.

The trillion dollars didn’t go to rednecks with red MAGA hats in Kentucky. The so-called “liberals” looked the other way on police brutality so that they basically could colonize America all over again. Who cares if Klan members take over the FOP? As long as they had their farmers’ markets, their breakfast places with distressed wood decor and 30 types of eggs Benedict, their independent bookstores.

Why do the police act like an occupying army? BECAUSE THEY ARE ONE. THAT’S THEIR JOB. Could you imagine if the Jewish settlers in Hebron were so shameless as to go around yelling, “Arab Lives Matter! Defund the IDF!” And could you imagine if Palestinians were so gullible and stupid as to think those people were somehow their allies?

Gee, I wonder why police reform doesn’t stick. I guess white “liberals” deserve grudging credit for pulling off the first-ever trillion dollar con.
    What police reform? They go ape over mere criticism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretrial thunderdome

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the Police Believe They’re Not to Blame for Deaths in Custody

Inside the self-reinforcing ecosystem of paid experts who advise and train officers,

then absolve those accused of killings.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/26/u...ody-blame.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Atlanta approves $90 million for ‘Cop City’ sitting on over 300 acres of forested land

It’s known by activists as “Cop City,” and renderings of it reveal a mock city, complete with shooting ranges, space for weapons and explosions testing, and burning building tests.

the project is being led by the Atlanta Police Foundation (APF) with two-thirds of the money from corporate and private donors, and the rest kicked down to the public to pay for.

"They will be given the most up-to-date training,

not to serve as warriors in our community

but to serve as guardians in our communities,"

“Police will learn military-like maneuvers to kill Black people and control our bodies and movements.

The facility includes shooting ranges, plans for bomb testing, and will practice tear gas deployment.

They are practicing how to make sure poor and working-class people stay in line.

So when the police kill us in the streets again, as they did to Rayshard Brooks
    in 2020,

they can control our protests and community response to how they continually murder our people,”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2071361

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The "free sex" is rape by another name

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Police rape

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So people who use pros utes are guilty of rape now? Where's the line between "trafficking" and "pimping"? There really isn't one.

"Yet, many myths and misinformation are still being spread about what human trafficking is and is not. Sex trafficking can include pros ution, but not all pros ution is necessarily sex trafficking. Two main factors differentiate the two. First, trafficking must involve a third party-beneficiary, meaning someone else besides the “john,” or the person receiving the sexual act, must be involved. This is often a pimp, boyfriend, friend, or family member."

Changing pros ution to sex trafficking means anyone who uses a pros ute (who pays her pimp) is guilty of rape.

Or do you want to walk that hyperbole back a bit?

See, this is what happens when you cannot apply common sense to situations and instead toss out the baby with the bathwater. Now soliciting a pros ute is just as egregious an act as paying to have sex with kidnapped and trafficked humans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    blood thirsty cops kill a 14yr old girl trying on a dress days before Christmas. cops use deadly force on a suspect carrying a bike lock and misses a shot which goes through the sheetwall and into the dressing room. terrible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    blood thirsty cops kill a 14yr old girl trying on a dress days before Christmas. cops use deadly force on a suspect carrying a bike lock and misses a shot which goes through the sheetwall and into the dressing room. terrible.

another excessive use of force resulting in the death of an innocent victim; the police statement almost made it sound like the lock weighed a ton and could crack skulls.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI do ent shows what data can be obtained from encrypted messaging apps

A recently discovered FBI training do ent shows that US law enforcement can

gain limited access to the content of encrypted messages from secure messaging services like iMessage, Line, and WhatsApp,

but not to messages sent via Signal, Telegram, Threema, Viber, WeChat, or Wickr.

The do ent, obtained earlier this month following a FOIA request filed by Property of the People, a US nonprofit dedicated to government transparency, appears to contain

training advice for what kind of data agents can obtain from the operators of encrypted messaging services and the legal processes they have to go through.

Dated to January 7, 2021, the do ent doesn’t include any new information but does a good job at providing an up-to-date summary of what type of information the FBI can currently obtain from each of the listed services.

As Forbes reporter Thomas Brewster said on Twitter earlier this week, past news reports have already exposed that

the FBI has legal levers at its disposal to obtain various types of personal information even from secure messaging providers that often boast about providing increased privacy to their users.

While the do ent confirms that the FBI can’t gain access to encrypted messages sent through some services,

the other type of information they can glean from providers might still help authorities in other aspects of their investigations.

https://therecord.media/fbi-do ent...essaging-apps/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a justified shooting. Too many officers feeding off the energy of the group. None of them were in danger at any point except from each other.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cops murder another black youth, in jail

Death of 17-Year-Old in Custody in Kansas Is Ruled a Homicide

A medical examiner said that Cedric Lofton

died of “complications of cardiopulmonary arrest” after he was handcuffed facedown in a juvenile correctional center.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/28/u...ice-death.html

Did some law enforcement dude sit on his back, suffocating him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cops murder another black youth, in jail

Death of 17-Year-Old in Custody in Kansas Is Ruled a Homicide

A medical examiner said that Cedric Lofton

died of “complications of cardiopulmonary arrest” after he was handcuffed facedown in a juvenile correctional center.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/28/u...ice-death.html

Did some law enforcement dude sit on his back, suffocating him?
    Of course it's a homicide. Is it murder or even manslaughter though?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Biden Administration is defending violent police retaliation against speech, because of course it is.

Donald Trump: "Just shoot 'em"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'They chased him':

13-year-old boy dies after police tried to stop him for riding a dirt bike

A 13-year-old Black boy who police said was “driving recklessly” died Sunday after he crashed his dirt bike when a Florida officer attempted to pull him over,

“They chased him, chased him. He just panicked because he’s a kid.

Chased him right to his damn grave and figured

he’s just another Black boy and ain’t nothing is going to be done.

That’s the prejudice of the Boynton Beach police that we’ve been having problems for all these damn years.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/12/28/2071563/--They-chased-him-13-year-old-boy-dies-after-police-tried-to-stop-him-for-riding-a-dirt-bike

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Falsely accuses female driver of being on meth.
    Promises her is she passes a unine test he will let her go.
    Urine test clean, so he throws it away and still tries to bust her.
    Get's caught, only does one f-ing year.
    Ex-cop sentenced for disposing urine test that exonerated detainee (nypost.com)

Here's the sweetheart:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Inglewood Police Department stopped in its tracks as it attempted to destroy years of records

Los Angeles Superior Court judge did the right thing and issued a temporary order barring the Inglewood Police Department from destroying records just ahead of a new law offering more transparency to Californians starting Jan. 1.

The Orange County Register reports that ACLU attorneys believed

Inglewood intended to destroy records from 58 criminal cases before Saturday.

This isn’t the first time the Inglewood Police Department has attempted a record destruction rampage.

In 2018, in the weeks before Senate Bill 1421 went into effect—a bill requiring public records to be available for inspection—

the city of Inglewood destroyed hundreds of police records going back to 1991.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...ars-of-records

What are they hiding? corrupt, criminal ing cops

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Huge' police disparities found in VA town that threatened Army lieutenant during traffic stop

Windsor, Virginia ... the town is being sued, not only in connection to an incident from December 2020 but for what investigators have called a pattern of discriminatory policing.

“We even discovered evidence that officers were actually being trained to go ‘fishing’ and engage in pretextual stops,”

this incident was indicative of much larger problems within the department,”

“huge disparities in enforcement against African American drivers, and a troubling lack of policies and procedures to prevent discriminatory or uncons utional policing,”

Nazario was stopped on his way home in his new SUV for not having a license plate on Dec. 5, 2020. But that’s not the issue:

When confronted by police officers, Nazario was

not only held at gunpoint,

but also pepper-sprayed through the window of his vehicle and

threatened with death

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...g-traffic-stop

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CRT, in practice all day, every day, every century

N.Y. Prisons Punished 1,600 Based on Faulty Drug Tests

Prisoners were subjected to solitary confinement and denied family visits because of improperly administered tests

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/04/n...rug-tests.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information