My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    German COVID pass strongly correlated with a drop in cases

It's more of a lockout than a lockdown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    interesting theory...I have been moderately sick for 8 days now feeling like ...started with on/off fever first few days, body aches, scratchy throat, sinus drainage, sneezing, "tired" etc. Sounds just like Omicron, right? Except I tested negative. Almost all of those symptoms are "immune response" symptoms. Seems like I'm not the only one this is happening to. One theory is that the mRNA vaccines are making our bodies hyper sensitive to any viral exposure and our immune system is automatically going to Defcon 1 with exposure even to common colds.
    Sounds like flu

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My dad has had all of them from it. I myself haven't had fever or body aches but definitely have had the tired symptoms from it before. It's one of the most annoying things about December through mid February here, that cedar pollen allergies and light COVID have a lot of similar symptoms.
    You've been sucking too much , bum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am quoting from an article in National Review.

I mean...you confidently said that "cows don't fart". Forgive me if I doubt your expertise in analyzing contagious viruses.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The mRNA vaccines are very specific so its seems this quote (National review) seems misguided.
    Unless a lot of other viruses and other protein associated invasions contain some "spot(s)" exactly like on the e protein or very close to it.
    These mRNA vaccines are the most specific we have ever made.

And as a sidebar to what some people are experiencing, there are others who wear masks and are vaccinated experiencing no colds and have not been sick from a virus and other bugs for an unusually long period of time.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Biden did not deliver on any of this, now there's nothing the federal government can do except loosen CDC guidelines.

We already hired all those people back in March of '20. Issued 'em all a new suit, two pair a pants, a refurbished/almost new laptop by Milton Bradley and ground rules for (dress down Friday's.)

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've been sucking too much , bum.
    You speaking from experience, cubby?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Uh, uh, uh,,,,,,,,,they were selling your !!!

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely.
    He has Trump junk memorized.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in all my years in the medical field, or my brother's years working as a biochemist in R&D, i can't tell you just how much we rely on anecdotal evidence from political magazines as the primary steering mechanism for the scientific method.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News reports Covid-19 is both 'raging out of control' and 'good for society'

McEnany was hosting Fox & Friends when co-host Will Cain argued that the current surge in Covid-19 cases is "good for society."

https://www.rawstory.com/fox-news-omicron

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Confederate/red states "nullifying" the US military

Pentagon goes on offense vs GOP on vaccine mandates

Oklahoma Gov. Kevin S t (R) tipped off the battle over who calls the shots in enforcing the requirement for National Guardsmen.

Now, with Texas becoming the seventh state to declare they will not impose the mandate on their National Guard,

the Pentagon is grappling with how to make sure its mandate is followed and how to prevent further states from piling on and resisting it.

“The only thing I would say is what I've said before — the vaccine is a valid military readiness requirement. It remains such.”

Republican lawmakers have repeatedly called for the department to rescind the requirement, arguing or backing a range of claims,

including S t’s stance that the mandate is uncons utional and will hurt national security. hole OK

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/5...ccine-mandates

==================

Officials: Nearly 25% of Navy warship crew has COVID-19

A U.S. Navy warship remains in port at Naval Station Guantanamo Bay in Cuba,

with about two dozen sailors — or nearly a quarter of its crew — testing positive for COVID-19, according to U.S. defense officials

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wire...id-19-81958980
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 12-28-2021 at 01:47 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm somewhat bothered by cedar, and could understand the runny nose and sneezing, but I have neve had fever, the body aches and over all "tired" symptoms with cedar allergies.
    Sounds like influenza. It's back this year and the strain circulating this year is different than what they put in the vaccine.

Almost everybody I know, including myself, has had a non-covid cold or flu in the last month. There's a ton of virus circulating right now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fox News reports Covid-19 is both 'raging out of control' and 'good for society'

McEnany was hosting Fox & Friends when co-host Will Cain argued that the current surge in Covid-19 cases is "good for society."

https://www.rawstory.com/fox-news-omicron
    Your side thought it (good) as well when it was being toted upon President Trump's side of the DEATH LEDGER. I saw ya's. I said then:::"Dale." "Dale" I said..."If you ever get the chance, God forbid, but if you do, leave a score among them, buddy-boy."

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Confederate/red states "nullifying" the US military

Pentagon goes on offense vs GOP on vaccine mandates

Oklahoma Gov. Kevin S t (R) tipped off the battle over who calls the shots in enforcing the requirement for National Guardsmen.

Now, with Texas becoming the seventh state to declare they will not impose the mandate on their National Guard,

the Pentagon is grappling with how to make sure its mandate is followed and how to prevent further states from piling on and resisting it.

“The only thing I would say is what I've said before — the vaccine is a valid military readiness requirement. It remains such.”

Republican lawmakers have repeatedly called for the department to rescind the requirement, arguing or backing a range of claims,

including S t’s stance that the mandate is uncons utional and will hurt national security. hole OK

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/5...ccine-mandates

==================

Officials: Nearly 25% of Navy warship crew has COVID-19

A U.S. Navy warship remains in port at Naval Station Guantanamo Bay in Cuba,

with about two dozen sailors — or nearly a quarter of its crew — testing positive for COVID-19, according to U.S. defense officials

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wire...id-19-81958980
    The chickens have come home to roost, bouts.

ha, ha.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They'll stick some nobody in that seat tonight..."Rachel is off tonight. We have new reporting on the January 6th Insurrection!"

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Live with it. No other choice.

Thanks Wuhan lab
    lets assume your premise is true.

- china launches missile at the US
    - should we launch any countermeasures?
    - no. its all china's fault anyway

is this a rational approach to you?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It has always been the case that vaccines do not prevent infection. I can understand Gates/Maddow etc. not understanding immunology well enough to know what this vaccine could/could not do. People like Fauci and Walensky certainly knew better but I think they believed their little white lie would encourage people to get vaccinated. It did just the opposite and gave the anti-vax peddlers more ammunition. They should have just told the truth about this virus and the vaccines and we would have higher vaccination rates imo.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It has always been the case that vaccines do not prevent infection. I can understand Gates/Maddow etc. not understanding immunology well enough to know what this vaccine could/could not do. People like Fauci and Walensky certainly knew better but I think they believed their little white lie would encourage people to get vaccinated. It did just the opposite and gave the anti-vax peddlers more ammunition. They should have just told the truth about this virus and the vaccines and we would have higher vaccination rates imo.
    Snake, testifyin' of a Tuesday afternoon post Xmas.

Snake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you've been sharing this lie nonstop though...

Latest CDC data by vaccine status:

Unvaccinated: 451 cases per 100k
    Vaccinated: 134 cases per 100k
    Boosted: 48 cases per 100k

Unvaccinated: 6.1 deaths per 100k
    Vaccinated: 0.5 deaths per 100k
    Boosted: 0.1 deaths per 100k

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you've been sharing this lie nonstop though...

Latest CDC data by vaccine status:

Unvaccinated: 451 cases per 100k
    Vaccinated: 134 cases per 100k
    Boosted: 48 cases per 100k

Unvaccinated: 6.1 deaths per 100k
    Vaccinated: 0.5 deaths per 100k
    Boosted: 0.1 deaths per 100k
    Damn thats q lot of dead vaccinated

What a "vaccine"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count