Page 14 of 114 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're dumb af bro and harping on something you so arrogantly think you're right about. You're a ing pathetic loser bro and it's no wonder you hide behind a childish comic book villian av. Keep living in your make believe world puto.
    Sad.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're dumb af bro and harping on something you so arrogantly think you're right about. You're a ing pathetic loser bro and it's no wonder you hide behind a childish comic book villian av. Keep living in your make believe world puto.
    You could easily provide a timeline to dispute this, but considering all the comments you’ve made previously, I have deduced that you were an 18 year old high school sop re.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You could easily provide a timeline to dispute this, but considering all the comments you’ve made previously, I have deduced that you were an 18 year old high school sop re.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lot of chatter about Elon Musk getting cold feet and not going through with it.

will cost him a solid $1B to back out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lot of chatter about Elon Musk getting cold feet and not going through with it.

will cost him a solid $1B to back out.

Yeah I figured all along he wouldn’t go through with it and just fall back on “lulz, git trolled n00bs”.

Not that it matters, anybody who takes twitter so seriously that they panic and/or celebrate over Elon Musk being in charge should probably consider the viability of suicide.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I figured all along he wouldnMr go through with it and just fall back on “lulz, git trolled n00bs”
    I guess free speech means less to him than guarding his own nut.

As others have pointed out, there was a nascent conflict with China: about half of Tesla's production is there and the PRC and Twitter don't exactly get along.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Market Summary > Tesla Inc

831.18 USD -181.51 (-17.89%)
    past 5 days

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The more interesting critique of Musk’s purchase of Twitter is not about his personal political goals, but about his ties to China. These ties have largely escaped scrutiny because looking too closely at Musk would implicate much of corporate America, who have similar dependencies. It’s actually hard to find a firm that isn’t addicted to Chinese production, consumption or capital, from Amazon to Apple to Disney, to Nike to Blackrock.

But Musk’s dependency on the Chinese government is overwhelming and personal, to the point where he nearly equalled Zuckerberg in cringe-worthy statements. While insulting U.S. politicians and regulators, he operates as a mascot for Chinese society, and at Chinese conferences says things like “China rocks” and “I love China” in return for huge subsidies. Unlike Zuckerberg, Musk’s flattery delivered, but that’s because he had something they wanted, which is battery, space, and electric vehicle technology. (Indeed, there are reasons to see Musk’s empire of SpaceX, Tesla, and Starlink as problematic from a compe ion standpoint). In return for building out the Chinese electric vehicle ecosystem Chinese government essentially gave Musk a free factory in Shanghai, as well as access to their market.

Both China and Musk have benefitted from this arrangement, with Tesla generating “more than a quarter of its total revenue from China, or about $13.8 billion.” According to the Wall Street Journal, the firm “sold more than 470,000 cars made at its Shanghai factory last year, data from the China Passenger Car Association showed. Tesla said it delivered more than 936,000 vehicles globally in 2021.”

The result of this alliance is that Musk became richest man in the world, and China gained market power within a thriving electric vehicle ecosystem. As Musk conveyed six days ago to Tesla investors, China controls certain key parts in the Tesla supply chain worldwide. Moreover, Tesla is increasingly not an American company, using Shanghai as an export platform. One Tesla executive noted that Shanghai’s “lower cost structure” means that their “mix of cars" is shifting towards China.
    https://mattstoller.substack.com/p/e...biden-collapse

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Musk is useful to China, because he is helping Chinese strategists execute on their long-term goals. What are these goals? In May of 2020, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) declared its economic strategy, using the phrase “dual circulation.” Dual circulation meant fostering a domestic productive apparatus that is independent of foreign technology and finance, while making sure the rest of the world is dependent on Chinese control of key supply chains, whether it’s shipping, railroad construction, electric batteries, or solar panels. Chinese ‘grand economic strategy,’ in other words, is to operate as a giant monopoly on which the rest of the world must rely.

And it’s working. A few months ago, Federal Maritime Commissioner Carl Bentzel put out a report on Chinese control of shipping, showing that over 85% of intermodal chassis are manufactured in China, and over 40% of the world’s commercial ship order book were built in China. Chinese producers control railroad production and container cranes, active pharmaceutical ingredients underpinning the entire pharmaceutical industry, as well as huge swaths of the global telecommunications industry. It is in fact hard to find industries over which Chinese government doesn’t have significant influence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't decided that you're a dumb because reality already proves you're a dumb . You're not important bro no matter how much you think you are. Stay pussified you ing pissy.

Btw I don't give AF what happened over 2 decades ago. You dumb s are stuck in the past, a past that you had nothing to do with either. Yall are some weird mother ers tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't decided that you're a dumb because reality already proves you're a dumb . You're not important bro no matter how much you think you are. Stay pussified you ing pissy.

Btw I don't give AF what happened over 2 decades ago. You dumb s are stuck in the past, a past that you had nothing to do with either. Yall are some weird mother ers tbh.
    Dummy you stay stuck in the past when it comes to other posters but when it happens to you it's a problem. You soft.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dummy you stay stuck in the past when it comes to other posters but when it happens to you it's a problem. You soft.
    Like your butt boy BlaKKKe being a cuck? What exactly Trill? Do tell little white knight...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like your butt boy BlaKKKe being a cuck? What exactly Trill? Do tell little white knight...
    I didn't mention anyone's name and stop race baiting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't mention anyone's name and stop race baiting.
    Stfu Whitey!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yo Trill your butt boy has come to save your sorry ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think the complaints about censorship on the ter are about grooming and/or some deep desire to use racial epithets.
    regardless of the intentions of the complaints, im just saying its a likely outcome if moderation is rolled back. we've seen it on this forum in limited amounts too. if moderation is rolled back to allow some people to go off, it drives other users away. roll back moderation too much and the inevitable result is 4chan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop bullying me!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're such a bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one cares BlaKKKe. You're worthless bro!

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    the daily emo rant from Joey spanning multiple posts about how he doesnt care what posters think yet constantly replies to them (even the ones he claims he has on ignore). dude will still be here in 20 years defending his calf tats and bragging about getting punched out by his grandson

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank you, Elon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    regardless of the intentions of the complaints, im just saying its a likely outcome if moderation is rolled back. we've seen it on this forum in limited amounts too. if moderation is rolled back to allow some people to go off, it drives other users away. roll back moderation too much and the inevitable result is 4chan
    Mostly from the left, which is obviously ok.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one cares BlaKKKe. You're worthless bro!

Thread Information