And u wanted to traded him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gerald Wallace

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, the Mavs fans in this thread the bed en masse.

You could make the case for Kawhi being the 4th best player in the league right now after Curry, LeBron, and Durant. Dude is already a monster and improving week by week faster than anyone else his age in the league. Could he have a shot at "MIP", given his stats last year?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm reserving judgement for when Pop, Cuck and Vaginobili retire. Until then, Kiwi is a product of the system and a stacked team.

Let's see how he fares as the 1st option in a team with a declining PG and Lasoft. Put him in Paul George's shoes and Kiwi would be exposed on a nightly basis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm reserving judgement for when Pop, Cuck and Vaginobili retire. Until then, Kiwi is a product of the system and a stacked team.

Let's see how he fares as the 1st option in a team with a declining PG and Lasoft.
    The are you talking about? Dude scores out of ISOs, in post ups, hits 3s, runs the floor, causes turnovers for easy points. He's already a better defender than anyone the Lakers have ever had, maybe 2nd outside of Kareem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should Pink posters wanting to trade him for role players Tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shane Battier/Tony Allen type of player

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Let's see how he fares as the 1st option in a team with a declining PG and Lasoft.
    We see how kobrick has done as a 1st option without Jackson, Shaq and Gasol,,,,,not good,,,,

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We see how kobrick has done as a 1st option without Jackson, Shaq and Gasol,,,,,not good,,,,
    Yeah, 35 PPG season. Something Kiwi can only dream of.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi definitely can only dream of what it's like to miss the playoffs on a hole of a team after driving out an all-world player because he was too much of a child to allow his ego to be threatened by another basketball player.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 straight years in the lottery,,,,I guess he can dream about that too,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Let's see how he fares as the 1st option in a team with a declining PG and Lasoft. Put him in Paul George's shoes and Kiwi would be exposed on a nightly basis.
    You do realize that you just gave everyone here amo to take a masive on Kobe, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should Pink posters wanting to trade him for role players Tbh.
    Yeah, like for Beal or Ariza, total blasphemy !!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi plays defense that only Kirbs can dream of.

But you still have bragging rights from last year's Matt Barnes' debacle, but there is no doubt that Kawhi is a top 5 regular season player right now.

We'll see if he can redeem last year's let down. Kobe's been outplayed by Jalen Rose, Austin Croshere, Rip Hamilton, Tayshaun Prince, Rudy Fernandez, and P. Quinteros in big games, so it happens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But you still have bragging rights from last year's Matt Barnes' debacle, but there is no doubt that Kawhi is a top 5 regular season player right now.

We'll see if he can redeem last year's let down. Kobe's been outplayed by Jalen Rose, Austin Croshere, Rip Hamilton, Tayshaun Prince, Rudy Fernandez, and P. Quinteros in big games, so it happens.
    Who is the mexican guy that crossed him over? Add that guy too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Confirmed for not watching any Spurs games or Kawhi play since the 2014 Finals. Kawhi has a deadly mid-post game, probably the best in the league among wing players, and his footwork and dribbling have grown exponentially. He's also an efficient 3 point shooter. If he had a better vertical leap (the only thing that prevents him from being an elite finisher), he'd average 25-30 on any team in any "system." He might even do 25 on the Spurs despite that shortcoming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is the mexican guy that crossed him over? Add that guy too
    Oh yeah. Juan Carlos Navarro has absolutely destroyed Kirbs in their matchups.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    35 PPG on a lotto team.
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 11-28-2015 at 03:33 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damn I voted Superstar and still underrated him.

so many ty takes in this thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never thought he would be as good as he is now, I said his ceiling would be top 15 player in the league, but damn, some of these predictions
    You didn't think the other 14 would be as ty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Like Kobe, Leonard gets a high number of big games, so it's bound to happen that someone has a good night against you. If every team in the league had that many big games, there'd be more superstars made of people we consider average players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And u wanted to traded him
    For Brad Beal and Trevor Ariza. De able. Now hes sitting here trying to tell us how he is Kawhis biggest fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah. Juan Carlos Navarro has absolutely destroyed Kirbs in their matchups.
    No no no...some mexican guy who never played in the nba. I need his name

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker Kawhi and Baynes will create a potent attack as the next generation of spurs, Tbh.
    Sub Aldridge for Baynes and we're cooking.

Thread Information